Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:39 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:22 am
You owe me fifty bucks ass hole, Thats how much your last tip cost me lol
Serves you right for gambling. :rofl

billy the kid

Re: Horse racing system

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:05 pm

Try the stock market if you guys want to really have a go...I just traded in and out of Northern Star for a nice profit...
The ponies are small change.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:23 pm

The Stock Market is gambling ... sorry, I don't waste my money trying to make more money. I have more than enough and won't be able to spend that in my lifetime, so the rellies will get it to waste. :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:23 pm
The Stock Market is gambling ... sorry, I don't waste my money trying to make more money. I have more than enough and won't be able to spend that in my lifetime, so the rellies will get it to waste. :rofl
Yes, I agree the stock market is gambling...everyone knows that....except the government who taxes any profits....
but thats another story...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Yes, I agree the stock market is gambling...everyone knows that....except the government who taxes any profits....
I have some money "rolled over" into the Colonial First State (was Commonwealth Super Fund or something) it's CASH so not making money but I can draw it out, if necessary.

I can't imagine why I would need more money than I already have. Just got the Electricity Bill $1,033 ... cheaper than last year. :thumb

I am happy, contented .... care less who has what.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:57 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
I have some money "rolled over" into the Colonial First State (was Commonwealth Super Fund or something) it's CASH so not making money but I can draw it out, if necessary.

I can't imagine why I would need more money than I already have. Just got the Electricity Bill $1,033 ... cheaper than last year. :thumb

Once Morrison has his cash banning legislation passed.. ...so as we cant avoid a bank bail in and negative interest rates...
maybe you ...and everyone else will start caring...but by then it will be too late...you will have no cash to have access to
in what will be a totalitarian government run country.....you will have "digital money" only and the bank will have total control
of whatever "money" you think you have.....

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm

I do NOT care. I started with a 5 year old daughter, a case of Summer clothes, $300 in a savings account and an old 1967 Cortina back in January 1981 when I came here.

I did NOT get anything from my ex husband ... he was on a good salary but would NOT buy a house. All show. He died in 2006 and is buried in a pauper's grave. Nobody claimed him.

What I have is MINE, earned by ME without any help from anybody else.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:57 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:45 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

Once Morrison has his cash banning legislation passed.. ...so as we cant avoid a bank bail in and negative interest rates...
maybe you ...and everyone else will start caring...but by then it will be too late...you will have no cash to have access to
in what will be a totalitarian government run country.....you will have "digital money" only and the bank will have total control
of whatever "money" you think you have.....
Well I care! It's your money and you should be able to pay for anything you like in cash, no matter the amount.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm

I haven't drawn out CASH for at least 18 months. :mrgreen:

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm
I haven't drawn out CASH for at least 18 months. :mrgreen:
What do you use for day to day things, your personality ?