Neferti

Re: Horse racing system

Post by Neferti » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:41 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:48 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:37 pm
I haven't drawn out CASH for at least 18 months. :mrgreen:
What do you use for day to day things, your personality ?
The Internet or Debit card ... Even the bloke who mows my lawn has given me his Bank details so I can log In, pay him online and BINGO he is paid immediately. Who needs cash?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:41 pm
BigP wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
The Internet or Debit card ... Even the bloke who mows my lawn has given me his Bank details so I can log In, pay him online and BINGO he is paid immediately. Who needs cash?
I think youre missing the point...digital money is very convenient...but we should at least still have the right to withdraw
fiat money (actual cash) if we want to...when the banks have total control over our digital money, and the interest rate
is negative 1%, the banks will take your digital money and you will have no recourse...and if a bank collapses, your money
will be taken from you....perhaps you should access the final link on my thread "Morrison has to go"....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:30 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:23 pm
The Stock Market is gambling ... sorry, I don't waste my money trying to make more money. I have more than enough and won't be able to spend that in my lifetime, so the rellies will get it to waste. :rofl
Yes, I agree the stock market is gambling...everyone knows that....except the government who taxes any profits....
but thats another story...
You can gamble on the sharemarket or you can invest in it.
It's hard work. People don't think that.
Some people do a lot of research, some do little. Some jump in with no forethought at all.
Some people have no information. Some treat it like a profession
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:42 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:30 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:23 pm
The Stock Market is gambling ... sorry, I don't waste my money trying to make more money. I have more than enough and won't be able to spend that in my lifetime, so the rellies will get it to waste. :rofl
Yes, I agree the stock market is gambling...everyone knows that....except the government who taxes any profits....
but thats another story...
You can gamble on the sharemarket or you can invest in it.
It's hard work. People don't think that.
Some people do a lot of research, some do little. Some jump in with no forethought at all.
Some people have no information. Some treat it like a profession
My favourite investment book is 96 years old.
......... Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is a 1923 roman à clef by American author Edwin Lefèvre which is the thinly disguised biography of Jesse Lauriston Livermore. The Wall Street Journal described the book as a "classic", it was ranked #15 on 'Fortune's 75 The Smartest Books We Know', and Alan Greenspan said it is "a font of investing wisdom." ..........

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:32 am

Neferti~ wrote:
BigP wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
I dont use cash very often these days, but every now and then I like to pop a few hundy into my wallet and reminisce about the old days

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:32 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:32 am
Neferti~ wrote:
BigP wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
I dont use cash very often these days, but every now and then I like to pop a few hundy into my wallet and reminisce about the old days
Believe me, I have a stash of cash hidden away here, my daughter has counted it. :rofl

I have run out of things to spend my money on, due to health problems. I don't drive and can't travel. It is just as well that I am happy and contented to be alone (I am not lonely)... I "shop" online and buy all sorts of stuff I really don't need. :rofl Maybe I should take up gambling ... that would get rid of money, quick-fast. :bgrin

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:13 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:32 am
Neferti~ wrote:
BigP wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
I rarely use cash either but I also don't like the idea of being told I cannot use it. I always have some in my wallet for small purchases. Tapping a card 10 times a day is asking for trouble.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Negative interest rates are on the horizon...but they cannot exist unless they go hand in hand with a cashless
society...long story....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:25 pm

Well, in an attempt to entertain myself during the covid 19 pandemic, I thought Id post my
selections for Saturday horse racing emanating from a system which I have trialled for three
months since 1.1.2020.....Ill be just having my threepence each way on these.....
The stats so far since 1.1.2020 are 10 winners from 21 selections for a return of 68.40.
6 of the losers ran 2nd....not many bets...have to be patient....
Only rule I will reveal is horse must be $3 or better just before race and if it gets to $15 or longer
its not a bet. I generally take a cross section of prices from Bet365, SportsBet and BetEasy….
Hopefully they will still be racing by Saturday.....
Selections are as follows....
SR2 Grand Piano currently $4.60 with SportsBet
SR8 Nature Strip currently $3.60 with BetEasy
SR8 Loving Gaby currently $7 with SportsBet
SR9 Shared Ambition currently $13 with Bet365
Good luck if you're following these and don't have more than a deena or two on them.... :beer

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Are there any horses running Billy ?