The Bucks stop here

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Nom De Plume

Re: The Bucks stop here

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:00 pm
:thumb

Morons indeed. Blake had warrants out for resisting arrest, domestic violence and sexual assault and was reaching into his car for a knife when he was shot and whilst resisting arrest yet again.

Let's all bake him a cake! :roll:
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:53 pm
Off topic and off topic is something you hate. I don't do inquisitions either but knock yourself out.
And who was it that took the subject matter off topic?

And why did you take the subject off topic... given that you know how I dont like it?

And why are you avoiding a very basic question?

Might I remind you that this is a debating forum where it is expected that members challenge the opinions and beliefs of others...
You know this... You signed up for this... So stop making this an issue... by feigning victim-hood kind in some kind of inquisition of which you will not engage...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
I don't think sport should be politicised period. They aren't paid to be political.
If that's not basic enough for you I don't know what is.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Morons indeed. Blake had warrants out for resisting arrest, domestic violence and sexual assault and was reaching into his car for a knife when he was shot and whilst resisting arrest yet again.

Black Orchid wrote:
Off topic and off topic is something you hate. I don't do inquisitions either but knock yourself out.

And why did you take the subject off topic... given that you know how I dont like it?

Might I remind you that this is a debating forum where it is expected that members challenge the opinions and beliefs of others...
You know this... You signed up for this... So stop making this an issue... by feigning victim-hood kind in some kind of inquisition of which you will not engage...
I might remind you that there is no obligation for people to answer your demands. You should be grateful that Billy and I actually did.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
I don't think sport should be politicised period. They aren't paid to be political.
If that's not basic enough for you I don't know what is.
Yet, not good enough... This is a debate site, yes...
You haven't told us why...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:16 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:08 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Black Orchid wrote:

I might remind you that there is no obligation for people to answer your demands. You should be grateful that Billy and I actually did.
Of course there is an obligation... with only so few of us left, contributing content to the forum now... all we have is our readership

How are you going with recruitment, by the way....

:giggle