Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
brian ross

Re: Whats the point?

Post by brian ross » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:06 pm
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/04/fran ... rror-angle

There are countless occasions worldwide that islamic terrorists shout "allahu akbar" immediately before/after
they murder kaffirs in the name of allah.....
It is known world wide...yet islamophiles defend it..... :rofl
Really? You have evidence of that occuring? Care to provide a quote were someone you've called an "Islamophile" has defended a Terrorist using "Allahu Akbir" as a chant. Or are you just over-reacting like all Islamophobes when their motivations are questioned.

You do understand there is a difference between ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate, Muslims and Islamist Terrorists? You know, you remind me of President Erdogan and his continual attacks against the Kurds. Such foolishness. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:05 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:21 pm
billy the kid wrote:

There are countless occasions worldwide that islamic terrorists shout "allahu akbar" immediately before/after
Really? You have evidence of that occuring? Care to provide a quote were someone you've called an "Islamophile" has defended a Terrorist using "Allahu Akbir" as a chant. Or are you just over-reacting like all Islamophobes when their motivations are questioned.

You do understand there is a difference between ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate, Muslims and Islamist Terrorists? You know, you remind me of President Erdogan and his continual attacks against the Kurds. Such foolishness. :roll:
Well arsewipe...you are the islamophile...you are defending the terrorist using allahu akbar as a chant.....
YOU referred to another site...therefore defending the kaffir killing terrorist..... :rofl :rofl :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:17 pm

brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

Youre a fkn joke....You chose to talk about Erdogan and his continual attacks against the kurds.......
BUT he is the one who says "there is no moderate islam...only islam..."
But then again..you being the "voice of reason" would know more than Erdogan..wouldnt you...
Youre a fkn joke...I dont know why I waste my time arguing with a piece of shit like you......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:03 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:05 pm
brian ross wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

Well arsewipe...you are the islamophile...you are defending the terrorist using allahu akbar as a chant.....
YOU referred to another site...therefore defending the kaffir killing terrorist..... :rofl :rofl :rofl
I note you don't quote me. Unable to do so or just careless in your hatred of someone who dares to question your motivation? What have you got against well adjusted, assimilated, moderate, Muslims that makes you hate them so much, Billy? Lets hear what is that exactly makes you hate people so much that you choose to persecute them at every turn. :roll: :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Jihad report:
August 3rd 2019 to August 9th, 2019
Attacks 28
Killed 118
Injured 331
Countries 12
Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11
That's attacks...not deaths...….
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... peril.html

"We ignore islam at our peril....."....how true....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 pm
Jihad report:
Attacks 28
Killed 118
Injured 331
Countries 12

No one is suggesting that we ignore Islam, Bobby. What I am suggesting is that you need to be a little more understanding and a little more discriminate in what you criticise of the religion and it's followers.

If you read the Bible in it's entirety, I am sure you would be just as appalled as you appear to be about Islam. Problem is, most people don't read it and don't understand it any more than they do the Qu'ran. They just accept it. Do you just accept that Christianity is a nice, wonderful, pretty, peaceful religion, Bobby and ignore it's 2000+ year history of violence, bloodshed and hatred? :roll:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 am

Bri Bri again beats the decomposing remnants of his very dead horse of moral equivalency hoping the cloud of flies will distract from his continual attempts to ride it the wrong way down a one way street.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:35 am

brian ross wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Jihad report:
Attacks 28
Killed 118
Injured 331
Countries 12

No one is suggesting that we ignore Islam, Bobby. What I am suggesting is that you need to be a little more understanding and a little more discriminate in what you criticise of the religion and it's followers.

If you read the Bible in it's entirety, I am sure you would be just as appalled as you appear to be about Islam. Problem is, most people don't read it and don't understand it any more than they do the Qu'ran. They just accept it. Do you just accept that Christianity is a nice, wonderful, pretty, peaceful religion, Bobby and ignore it's 2000+ year history of violence, bloodshed and hatred? :roll:
Brian - you are replying to Billy not Bobby.

forgiven

namaste

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:35 am
brian ross wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:59 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Jihad report:
Attacks 28
Killed 118
Injured 331
Countries 12

Brian - you are replying to Billy not Bobby.

forgiven

namaste
My apologies, Bobby.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:21 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/moha ... ying-cards

mohammad playing cards......Ill buy a gross.....