Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
billy the kid

Re: Could Brian be right ??

Post by billy the kid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:56 pm
Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 pm
I am beginning to think Brian may be right!

This forum largely consists of right wing - anti immigration - Islamaphobes

Who are very intolerant of alternate views!!

Just wondering?
Editted!
You mean we should all be as tolerant as that wonderful ideology/religion/war manual known as islam....thats a hoot...
Isnt it common knowledge that the left simply shuts down all criticism and refuses to entertain any other point of view on any topic...eg vegans/immigration/islam etc...Dont give me that crap that the left is tolerant and the right isnt....what a load of horseshit wrapped in dogshit.......
This thread is just another example of the left shutting down all debate from the right and all criticism of the left....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:53 pm

You tell him Billy! :thumb

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:02 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:48 pm
Redneck wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Just wondering?
Editted!
You mean we should all be as tolerant as that wonderful ideology/religion/war manual known as islam....thats a hoot...
Isnt it common knowledge that the left simply shuts down all criticism and refuses to entertain any other point of view on any topic...eg vegans/immigration/islam etc...Dont give me that crap that the left is tolerant and the right isnt....what a load of horseshit wrapped in dogshit.......
This thread is just another example of the left shutting down all debate from the right and all criticism of the left....
Of course that would never happen on this forum by the predominate rightards!

:clap :clap :clap

Name how many are lefties and righties on here!

It will soon be obvious you are talking through your hat

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:02 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:48 pm
Redneck wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Just wondering?
Editted!
Of course that would never happen on this forum by the predominate rightards!

:clap :clap :clap

Name how many are lefties and righties on here!

It will soon be obvious you are talking through your hat

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Billy’s point (or part of it) is that the progressive left stifles debate. Now your lot are trying to get their hands on the internet.

You don’t get free speech and you are all see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil on the ROP.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 pm

Personally, I understand freespeech. You and many righties however belief that being rude constitutes free speech. Many on the Right don't like criticism of their views. They dislike it when their views are correctly identified for what they are, be they Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic/Homophobic/etc. They know those words mean they are being identified as being nasty, mean, spiteful people. They know what they are doing is wrong then because they have been taught all their lives that Racism/Xenophobia/Islamophobia/Homophobia is not acceptable by most people in society. When they wake up to themselves, they will either embrace the labels applied to their views or they will reject what they are saying. I am of the Left. I am progressive in my views. That does not mean that I identify with everything that comes from the more extreme ends of those groups. Your screams and cries fuel me. Your tears make my proud of what I have said, "Nicole". I have a hide like a rhino and all the insults and jibes just makes me prouder that I have hurt you. Keep them coming children. You will just be redirected back to your little kiddies' playground where you can roll in the mud to your hearts content. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Brian quit the ad homs and the "little kiddies playground" crap. You have now added the word 'mud' to your limited repertoire but it's still mind numbingly banal.

If your whole existence is to promote and apologise for islam you need to debate your points in a rational manner and not just run around name calling like a tourettes affected retard.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 pm
Brian quit the ad homs and the "little kiddies playground" crap. You have now added the word 'mud' to your limited repertoire but it's still mind numbingly banal.

If your whole existence is to promote and apologise for islam you need to debate your points in a rational manner and not just run around name calling like a tourettes affected retard.
I suppose I could be as rude as IQ, hey, Black Orchid? Is that what you want?

So much for your belief in my "Freedom of Speech," hey? Bugger off, Black Orchid. If you don't like what I post, ban me. Otherwise, just keep complaining when I correctly identify your persecution of Muslims as what it is, Islamophobia. Tut, tut. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:26 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:26 pm
I suppose I could be as rude as IQ,
Go for it. Not sure how you will fare but it will be interesting to see the results when vocabulary, thoughtfulness and sense of humour replaced by entitled whining, passive-aggressiveness and leftist outrage theatre.
:thumb
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:32 am

Personally, I understand freespeech. You and many righties however belief that being rude constitutes free speech.
:lol: You managed to disproved your self-assessment in the first sentence immediately with your second. :giggle

You have no idea what constitutes free speech.
Try again.
You only know that you don't like it- start from here and note when you have a visceral reaction.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 pm
Personally, I understand freespeech. You and many righties however belief that being rude constitutes free speech. Many on the Right don't like criticism of their views. They dislike it when their views are correctly identified for what they are, be they Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic/Homophobic/etc. They know those words mean they are being identified as being nasty, mean, spiteful people. They know what they are doing is wrong then because they have been taught all their lives that Racism/Xenophobia/Islamophobia/Homophobia is not acceptable by most people in society. When they wake up to themselves, they will either embrace the labels applied to their views or they will reject what they are saying. I am of the Left. I am progressive in my views. That does not mean that I identify with everything that comes from the more extreme ends of those groups. Your screams and cries fuel me. Your tears make my proud of what I have said, "Nicole". I have a hide like a rhino and all the insults and jibes just makes me prouder that I have hurt you. Keep them coming children. You will just be redirected back to your little kiddies' playground where you can roll in the mud to your hearts content. :roll:
Suggest that IF you want anybody to read your diatribe that you use some PARAGRAPHS .... slabs of unintelligible text makes most people's eyes glaze over .... :read