Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
The Reboot

Re: Could Brian be right ??

Post by The Reboot » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:46 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:26 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 pm
Personally, I understand freespeech. You and many righties however belief that being rude constitutes free speech. Many on the Right don't like criticism of their views. They dislike it when their views are correctly identified for what they are, be they Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic/Homophobic/etc. They know those words mean they are being identified as being nasty, mean, spiteful people. They know what they are doing is wrong then because they have been taught all their lives that Racism/Xenophobia/Islamophobia/Homophobia is not acceptable by most people in society. When they wake up to themselves, they will either embrace the labels applied to their views or they will reject what they are saying. I am of the Left. I am progressive in my views. That does not mean that I identify with everything that comes from the more extreme ends of those groups. Your screams and cries fuel me. Your tears make my proud of what I have said, "Nicole". I have a hide like a rhino and all the insults and jibes just makes me prouder that I have hurt you. Keep them coming children. You will just be redirected back to your little kiddies' playground where you can roll in the mud to your hearts content. :roll:
Suggest that IF you want anybody to read your diatribe that you use some PARAGRAPHS .... slabs of unintelligible text makes most people's eyes glaze over .... :read
Which is exactly what I did 8-) this guy should have homoerotic relations with Aussie, surprised he didnt mention 'piercing blue eyes' amongst the 'kiddies playground'.

Anyway guys I work for GetUp, believe all men should be desexed cause they rape women with their eyes, identify as 236783 different genders and sexual orientations, believe that all persons of colour should get the dole, free housing and free cars, Christianity is an evil white patriarchy but Islam is oh so progressive and cultural. I'm a centrist gaiz.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 am

Redneck wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 pm
I am beginning to think Brian may be right!

This forum largely consists of right wing - anti immigration - Islamaphobes

Who are very intolerant of alternate views!!

Just wondering?

I’m starting to agree. On numerous times I saw people calling me racial slurs here, I was insulted by some peasants basically, and by the way, I’m a White European, which of course doesn’t matter for racists. On some of the sections, there is a huge red text saying “That’s not Europe! We don’t need your bullshit!” which is more than enough to explain how things go in Australia. I may have looked like a racist, but I always tolerated minorities, and a year ago I saw a nigga person in a restaurant and I held the door for him, he said thank you and I said sure and we smiled. I mean, if I was like people around here, I would’ve slammed the door on him or spit on him.

I can joke sometimes and my jokes are racist and harsh but I will never discriminate against a nigga person, or something like not hire a nigga because he’s a nigga. I have actually employed a few niggas in my Agency and they’re top notch.

Also, I don’t remember who said that to me, I think Nicole, which is an old member and Australian, but I joked I will move to Australia, and she said to me something like “We don’t need any more of you, you monkey” like I’m some sort of a criminal. We don’t have deserts here, we have infrastructure and the best education. You have the deserts, by the way. We are also multilingual because you need that if you travel a lot around Europe, or out of general culture. We don’t dress in ripped old shirts or trucker hats or khakis, like you do, but did you see me insulting you about this? No. You are visiting Europe, you are travelling to Italy and Austria and even Bulgaria and Russia. We don’t go there. You come here. Because you know it’s better here, we’re better than you, and you envy us, and of course - insult us, so you can put us down that way.

First, I will immigrate wherever I want. I will spend my money the way I want. You can’t stop me even if you wanted. Swallow it. Some old hag can’t tell me what to do. And second, people like that think they’re superior while in reality they are poorly educated knobheads who don’t speak more than one language and don’t even know where Europe on the map is.

So I think yes, Brian might’ve been right, as much as I don’t want to admit that because I don’t want to boost his ego so he don’t become arrogant.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 am

Keep it real. No-one has ever called you a monkey here.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 am
Don't lie. An implication could also be an insult. In court if you implied that you will kill a witness, you will still be held accountable.
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 pm

FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:15 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Don't lie. An implication could also be an insult. In court if you implied that you will kill a witness, you will still be held accountable.
I am not the one lying! There is no implication! Provide a link where anyone called you a monkey. You can't!

Like I have said before, you tend to misinterpret the Australian language and nuance. Whilst you make some good points in your posts you need to let go of the personal bias and quell the abuse.

The next person who keeps this going will wear the consequences. I have better things to do than stand guard over kindergarten mud slinging.

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:14 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 pm
FLEKTARN wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:15 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
I am not the one lying! There is no implication! Provide a link where anyone called you a monkey. You can't!

Like I have said before, you tend to misinterpret the Australian language and nuance. Whilst you make some good points in your posts you need to let go of the personal bias and quell the abuse.

The next person who keeps this going will wear the consequences. I have better things to do than stand guard over kindergarten mud slinging.

Was that a threat? You don't threat me, okay? Because you can be the one to fly off, because it's clearly you who is showing bias towards your female members and protecting them only! You're also acting hostile lately. I understand irony and sarcasm and jokes and what she posted wasn't! It was 100% pure racism! Let the others see it and they'll confirm.

Nicole wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:59 am

Why don’t you just fuck off to a Bulgarian forum.
Nicole wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:53 pm
I don't know. I'd pick Australia all day instead of USA
Fuck off we’re full.

Even the Yanks weren't so rude and racist. They never told me to "go to a Bulgarian forum" and never said "fuck off we don't want you in the USA"!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm

I am the boss around here and I will say and do anything I think fit to keep PA on an even keel. I asked EVERYONE to tone it down and mostly they all did. You can't seem to let disagreements go though.
It was 100% pure racism! Let the others see it and they'll confirm.
It has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with personality but I will await this 'confirmation'.

If you want to insult Australians, Americans, women, Jews etc go right ahead but don't whine when you get return served. Then learn to move on and let it go.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm

If you want to insult Australians, Americans, women, Jews etc go right ahead but don't whine when you get return served. Then learn to move on and let it go.
Spot on. Flektard is a king at dishing it up but can’t cope with even minor retaliations like the ones he posted I wrote above. No comparison.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:34 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 pm
Personally, I understand freespeech. You and many righties however belief that being rude constitutes free speech. Many on the Right don't like criticism of their views. They dislike it when their views are correctly identified for what they are, be they Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic/Homophobic/etc. They know those words mean they are being identified as being nasty, mean, spiteful people. They know what they are doing is wrong then because they have been taught all their lives that Racism/Xenophobia/Islamophobia/Homophobia is not acceptable by most people in society. When they wake up to themselves, they will either embrace the labels applied to their views or they will reject what they are saying.
I am of the Left. I am progressive in my views. That does not mean that I identify with everything that comes from the more extreme ends of those groups. Your screams and cries fuel me. Your tears make my proud of what I have said, "Nicole". I have a hide like a rhino and all the insults and jibes just makes me prouder that I have hurt you. Keep them coming children. You will just be redirected back to your little kiddies' playground where you can roll in the mud to your hearts content. :roll:

dear Brian - have you read this book?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:44 pm

No but I have watched the TV series, Bobby. What about you?

Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair