Re: Could Brian be right ??

Post by Nicole » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:34 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:29 pm
Nicole wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:57 am

You broke ruled which you had agreed to abide by, Bogan. You were banned because you disputed that rules transgression and kept on attacking individuals and groups. Abide by the rules and you'd be welcomed back. However, what is the betting you can't abide by such rules? MMmmm? :roll:
You dumped my thread, “The Usual Suspects”. That was enough for me; I didn’t hang around long enough to be banned. What you have done to a once flourishing board is a travesty.
You were asked to abide by the publically displayed rules, "Nicole". You agreed before your membership was approved. Your "usual suspects" thread did not fit the rules. It was deleted. I am unsure why you find this hard to accept that rules exist and that they are enforced. :roll: :roll:
And as a result you sit around to the sound of one hand clapping. That’s what people think of your repressive anti free speech “rules” Brian.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:37 pm

I am very anti illegal immigration and would strictly limit all immigration. I’ll profess that all day long.

I’m not afraid of islam. It’s more than a religion. It’s a tool for political dominance through lying, intimidation, and any other form of treachery and their text admits this. I don’t think all muslims intentionally practice this, but I refuse to yield to their beliefs or be passive when they try to take advantage of our culture of freedom and religious liberty to establish their dominance.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Nicole wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:34 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:29 pm
Nicole wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:57 am

You broke ruled which you had agreed to abide by, Bogan. You were banned because you disputed that rules transgression and kept on attacking individuals and groups. Abide by the rules and you'd be welcomed back. However, what is the betting you can't abide by such rules? MMmmm? :roll:
You dumped my thread, “The Usual Suspects”. That was enough for me; I didn’t hang around long enough to be banned. What you have done to a once flourishing board is a travesty.
You were asked to abide by the publically displayed rules, "Nicole". You agreed before your membership was approved. Your "usual suspects" thread did not fit the rules. It was deleted. I am unsure why you find this hard to accept that rules exist and that they are enforced. :roll: :roll:
And as a result you sit around to the sound of one hand clapping. That’s what people think of your repressive anti free speech “rules” Brian.
All the rules do there is stop you from being rude and offensive, otherwise you can post what ever you like (within reason). Australia does not have Freedom of Speech as a right, "Nicole". It has always accepted limits on what can be said (and by whom). I am unsure why you don't understand this. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm

Texan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:37 pm
I am very anti illegal immigration and would strictly limit all immigration. I’ll profess that all day long.

I’m not afraid of islam. It’s more than a religion. It’s a tool for political dominance through lying, intimidation, and any other form of treachery and their text admits this. I don’t think all muslims intentionally practice this, but I refuse to yield to their beliefs or be passive when they try to take advantage of our culture of freedom and religious liberty to establish their dominance.
You appear to believe that all Muslims want to establish "their dominance", Tex.

In reality, Muslims are made up of differing groups with differing opinions. Islam is made of differing sects with differing beliefs. Why believe they all think the same, act the same like some version of the Borg? :roll:

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:00 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm
Texan wrote:

You appear to believe that all Muslims want to establish "their dominance", Tex.

In reality, Muslims are made up of differing groups with differing opinions. Islam is made of differing sects with differing beliefs. Why believe they all think the same, act the same like some version of the Borg? :roll:
I don’t think you read my entire post.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:03 pm

Texan wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:00 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm
Texan wrote:

I don’t think you read my entire post.
I skimmed it. I must admit. I apologise. :oops:

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:46 pm

You appear to believe that all Ku Klux Klansmen want to establish "their dominance", Tex.

In reality, Ku Klux Klansmen are made up of differing groups with differing opinions. The Klan is made of differing sects with differing beliefs. Why believe they all think the same, act the same, like some version of the Borg

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:46 pm

Maybe we can make muslims and kkk types live next door to each other and see how they get along. :du :du

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Could Brian be Right? That would be the first time, ever.