Re: Is there a God

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:42 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:34 pm
Texan wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:47 pm
As a Christian, I would like to see everybody become a Christian, but Jesus gave this choice to everyone and it's not up to me to make their choices for them. As I see it, that's the difference between Christianity and Islam. I see Islam as an oppressive political system. Jesus calls Christians to spread the Gospel, but doesn't hold Christians responsible for making people listen.
To expand on the difference between Christianity and Islam, I would note that if someone asked me to name devout Christians who dedicated themselves to living their faith, the first person who'd come to mind would be Mother Teresa.

And if asked to name devout Muslims who dedicated themselves to living their faith, the first person who'd come to mind would be Osama bin Laden.

It's not just Islam vs. Christianity. Look at the difference between Islam vs. Judaism: On one hand, you have Israel, a modern nation with a lengthy list of medical and scientific achievements. On the other hand, you have the Palestinians, whose energies are mainly devoted to lobbing missiles into Israeli neighborhoods..
So being locked in a gulag and having their land taken over for Jewish settlements is OK with you?

Would you fight back idiot?

Despite having a lot of sympathy for the Jews after Hitler it seems Israelies are the new NAZIs in my opinion.

Their masters have taught them well!
Smith reincarnated. Try to argue with a modicum of respect that others grant to you.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:50 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:37 pm
Can I ask Tex, or anyone else for that matter....what has God done for you.....
He took away the fear of death from me
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:51 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:47 pm
Redneck wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
Texan wrote:
As a Christian, I would like to see everybody become a Christian, but Jesus gave this choice to everyone and it's not up to me to make their choices for them. As I see it, that's the difference between Christianity and Islam. I see Islam as an oppressive political system. Jesus calls Christians to spread the Gospel, but doesn't hold Christians responsible for making people listen.
To expand on the difference between Christianity and Islam, I would note that if someone asked me to name devout Christians who dedicated themselves to living their faith, the first person who'd come to mind would be Mother Teresa.

And if asked to name devout Muslims who dedicated themselves to living their faith, the first person who'd come to mind would be Osama bin Laden.

It's not just Islam vs. Christianity. Look at the difference between Islam vs. Judaism: On one hand, you have Israel, a modern nation with a lengthy list of medical and scientific achievements. On the other hand, you have the Palestinians, whose energies are mainly devoted to lobbing missiles into Israeli neighborhoods..
So being locked in a gulag and having their land taken over for Jewish settlements is OK with you?

Would you fight back idiot?

Despite having a lot of sympathy for the Jews after Hitler it seems Israelies are the new NAZIs in my opinion.

Smith reincarnated. Try to argue with a modicum of respect that others grant to you.
What I am saying is quite true?

I found his comments quite disrespectful of the Palestinians

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Leftists are all Jew haters. Tone it down.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:58 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:55 pm
I AM NOT A JEW HATER MY BEST MATE IS A JEW !

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
My, what an assumption you have made there, Black Orchid.

Is there a difference between the Jews and the Israelis? YES/NO?

Is there a difference between the RIGHT and the LEFT in Israel? YES/NO

Looking forward you not making any assumptions in your answers, Black Orchid.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:28 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Back to the drawing board Brian you said you ASSUMED and I told you not to.

And we ALL know you hate Jews lol

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

You have evidence to back that assumption, Black Orchid. Lets see you post a quote where I have expressed hatred for Jews:

I look forward to you presenting your proof. :roll :roll

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 am

Redneck wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
Texan wrote:

Would you fight back :S ?

If you're talking about the Palestinians -- the ones who danced in the streets on 9/11 -- you'll pardon me if my sympathies are, shall we say, limited.

What kind of "fighting back" involves lobbing rockets into Israeli neighborhoods or sneaking into family celebrations just to slaughter people?

If that's your idea of fighting back, I'll bet you're a huge fan of Genghis Khan!

No, bombing neighborhoods is not fighting back. That's just being barbaric. Besides, they've had more than one opportunity to make peace with the Israelis, and they don't even want to recognize Israel's right to exist.

Sheesh, the Palestinians ever had a kids' TV show with a Mickey Mouse-like character who ends up getting killed by the Israelis. Nothing like training the wee ones in the fine art of Jew-hating!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6257594.stm

As for the Nazis ... if you remember your World War II history, one of Hitler's allies was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, a Palestinian leader!
https://time.com/4084301/hitler-grand-mufi-1941/

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:39 pm

BUMP! Just in care you missed this Black Orchid...
brian ross wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:44 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

You have evidence to back that assumption, Black Orchid? Lets see you post a quote where I have expressed hatred for Jews:

I look forward to you presenting your proof. :roll :roll