Is there a God

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Black Orchid

Re: Is there a God

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm

I didn't miss it Brian I just chose to ignore it. You have made many antisemitic comments, as has another. (both lefties) and I believe you also stated that you were put on a watch list for same.

I am sure I am not the only one who's noticed it's just that I don't choose to follow you around calling you names.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm
I didn't miss it Brian I just chose to ignore it. You have made many antisemitic comments, as has another. (both lefties) and I believe you also stated that you were put on a watch list for same.

I am sure I am not the only one who's noticed it's just that I don't choose to follow you around calling you names.
Ah, you're another who fails to differentiate between antisemitism (ie hatred of Jews) with being anti-Israel?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. I am on record saying that Israel has a right to exist. It does not IMO have a right to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from Palestine, which is exactly what it has been engaged in.

There is a difference between antisemitism and being anti-Israeli policies. Israel draws it's existence from UN General Assembly Resolution 181 of 1947 - a plan to partition Palestine into two states. It appears Israel has chosen to overlook that the Palestinians have an equal right to a state of their own. Just as the US has. :roll :roll
Last edited by brian ross on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Ah, you're another who fails to differentiate between antisemitism (ie hatred of Jews) with being anti-Israel?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. I am on record saying that Israel has a right to exist. It does not IMO have a right to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from Palestine, which is exactly what it has been engaged in.

There is a difference between antisemitism and being anti-Israeli policies. Israel draws it's existence from UN General Assembly Resolution 181 of 1947 - a plan to partition Palestine into two states. It appears Israel has chosen to overlook that the Palestinians have an equal right to a state of their own. :roll :roll
Well well well dearie dearie me. You double standards are on display for all to see. :lol:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:03 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:58 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

There is a difference between antisemitism and being anti-Israeli policies. Israel draws it's existence from UN General Assembly Resolution 181 of 1947 - a plan to partition Palestine into two states. It appears Israel has chosen to overlook that the Palestinians have an equal right to a state of their own. :roll :roll
Well well well dearie dearie me. You double standards are on display for all to see. :lol:
No double standards. Consistent standards for all concerned. I have never supported Palestinian attacks on Israel. Just as I don't support Israeli attacks on Palestinians. You, OTOH appear quite willing to allow Israel to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians from Palestine. How fair is that, Black Orchid? Mmmm? :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Brian I am not going to discuss Israel v Palestine with you. End of.

Maybe you could respect others by way of your own shakey set of standards though. You said you have been on an anti-semite watch list for 40 years yet you claim you are not an anti-semite.

You also said ...
You are the one who cannot differentiate between hmmm say criticising China's deception during this pandemic with being a Sinophobe. Or criticising a violent arab attack with being an Islamophobe or not wanting foreign criminals here with being a Xenophobe.

You cannot judge people by your own biased 'standards' and then expect them to judge you by yet another set of your own biased 'standards' that are in your favour.

See how this goes?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:25 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:41 pm
Brian I am not going to discuss Israel v Palestine with you. End of.
Why ever not? Afraid of the truth?
Maybe you could respect others by way of your own shakey set of standards though. You said you have been on an anti-semite watch list for 40 years yet you claim you are not an anti-semite.
Actually, what I said was that I was a Shin Beit watch list because of my anti-Israel attitude. Something completely different. Obviously you aren't paying attention very well, Black Orchid. :roll :roll
You also said ...
You are the one who cannot differentiate between hmmm say criticising China's deception during this pandemic with being a Sinophobe. Or criticising a violent arab attack with being an Islamophobe or not wanting foreign criminals here with being a Xenophobe.
I am only going what people say, Black Orchid. I am not a clairvoyant. As I keep telling you. If you don't want me to consider you a Racist/Xenophobe/Islamophobe/Sinophobe, then stop posting posts that can be construed in that way. I cannot understand what you mean except by the written word.
You cannot judge people by your own biased 'standards' and then expect them to judge you by yet another set of your own biased 'standards' that are in your favour.
Except you keep ignoring my explanations, Black Orchid. Explanations which you never supply as to why I am supposedly wrong in my views. Funny that, hey?
See how this goes?
I see you wasting a great deal of time. :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 pm

Whatever Brian. I'm just not interested. I know what you are from your years of posting. :thumb

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:36 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 pm
Whatever Brian. I'm just not interested. I know what you are from your years of posting. :thumb

I am what I am, Black Orchid. Take it as it is. I have been online since 1987. I have a long history of consistent posts.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm

Anti-semitic posts at that. It is what it is Brian. As someone here regularly says "As I keep telling you. If you don't want me to consider you an anti-Semitic then stop posting posts that can be construed in that way".

8-)

Oh I forgot! Image

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm
Anti-semitic posts at that. It is what it is Brian. As someone here regularly says "As I keep telling you. If you don't want me to consider you an anti-Semitic then stop posting posts that can be construed in that way".
That is easy, Black Orchid. If you can find a single post where I have stated I hate Jews, please present the evidence. Only people who support Israel without question interpret anti-Israeli policy posts as being antisemitic. Are you one of those Black Orchid? :roll :roll