Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Black Orchid

Re: Is there a God

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:16 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm
Anti-semitic posts at that. It is what it is Brian. As someone here regularly says "As I keep telling you. If you don't want me to consider you an anti-Semitic then stop posting posts that can be construed in that way".
That is easy, Black Orchid. If you can find a single post where I have stated I hate Jews, please present the evidence. Only people who support Israel without question interpret anti-Israeli policy posts as being antisemitic. Are you one of those Black Orchid? :roll :roll
Brian this is non productive and tiresome. I know I certainly have NEVER said that I hate someone but it doesn't stop you falsely abusing people with labels.

So please present the evidence that I have ever said I hate someone. Real evidence Brian. Not some of your concocted BS that you assume that is what I meant.

You can't, because I've never said it so if you want to toss this nonsense out be prepared to get it back.

See how this goes yet?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:23 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:16 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:00 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:47 pm
Anti-semitic posts at that. It is what it is Brian. As someone here regularly says "As I keep telling you. If you don't want me to consider you an anti-Semitic then stop posting posts that can be construed in that way".
That is easy, Black Orchid. If you can find a single post where I have stated I hate Jews, please present the evidence. Only people who support Israel without question interpret anti-Israeli policy posts as being antisemitic. Are you one of those Black Orchid? :roll :roll
Brian this is non productive and tiresome. I know I certainly have NEVER said that I hate someone but it doesn't stop you falsely abusing people with labels.

So please present the evidence that I have ever said I hate someone. Real evidence Brian. Not some of your concocted BS that you assume that is what I meant.

You can't, because I've never said it so if you want to toss this nonsense out be prepared to get it back.

See how this goes yet?
Until you perceive the truth, Black Orchid this will be going to go round and round.

The point is you don't need to say, "I hate such and such" to be perceived as a Racist/Sinophobe/Xenophobe/Islamophobe/Homophobe. All you need to say is "I dislike immigrants/Muslims/Chinese/Gays", without differentiating between the good and the bad immigrants/Muslims/Chinese/Gays. You aren't the worst here but you are tending that way. You appear to think stating an opinion which is Racist/Sinophobe/Xenophobe/Islamophobe/Homophobe doesn't indicate an underlying problem with your attitudes. I once had an English friend who remarked that Australians are very casual about their Racism. He was right. All you need do is add "some" as a prefix to your statements, Black Orchid and you won't be perceived as a Racist/Sinophobe/Xenophobe/Islamophobe/Homophobe. Remember I can only react to what you are writing. :roll :roll

Oh, and before you say it, I don't hate all Israelis. I'm actually friendly with some of them. I don't hate Jews, again I am friendly with most (there are one or two exceptions). I am friendly with most people. Even you.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:09 pm

SMH :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:09 pm
SMH :roll:
Sydney Morning Herald? Isn't that bit, well, left wing for your reading? :roll

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm

Where's God..... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:22 pm

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Any godbotherers out there...hows god these days....taking care of you... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:19 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm
Some reckon this is God.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:18 pm
Some reckon this is God.

OMG!!! :o

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:39 pm

He needs to grow a bushy beard and wear pince-nez to really look the part. Oh, and stop putting yellow colour in his hair and let it grow long - there are no barbers in Heaven. :bike