Bible verses

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Bobby

Re: Bible verses

Post by Bobby » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:39 pm

Luke 21:25-28 KJV

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

sprintcyclist

Re: Bible verses

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:07 pm

There is a huge amount in here.

' ... Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

John 14:23 - 27

It's amazing.
This is what makes being a Christian difficult and vital.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.