Child sex dolls.

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Black Orchid

Re: Child sex dolls.

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Bogan wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Would it not be unreasonable to conclude that the reason men may purchase adult sex dolls is because it frees them of any legal or moral obligations towards even needing a female sex partner?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that but if a man doesn't want a partner he can always pay for sex and I find that less weird than buying a rubber doll.
Bogan wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Would you classify teenage girls as "children"?
For the purpose of this topic? No. Teen sex dolls have their own distinct category.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:46 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:34 pm
What rates do people consider likely in the Christian Clergy (we have to be fair, it wasn't only Catholic Clergy investigated in the Royal Commission)? 1%? 5%? 10%? 20%? 30%? 50%?

Those that think it was only the Catholics who were likely to engage in Paedophilia was mistaken. I suspect most of you also believe all Catholic clergy are culprits? Wrong. Most estimates put it at 30%, at the most. Catholics are starting to be treated like Jews or Muslims it seems. Tsk, tsk. :roll
Perverts are everywhere!

Not necessarily in the local Catholic Church .... it could be the local Baptist Church, or the Salvos or the Boy Scouts. In country towns, they lurk. They creep and crawl. In Cities they only think they are anonymous ....

Males who have any semblance of pedophilia should be tracked down and detained, at the very least.

Violating a child is worth the death penalty.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

Bogan wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:19 am
As for the Claremont Serial Killer case, what I remember is that the WA police had a suspect that they were keeping under very close, 24 hour surveillance. Unable to pin him for the prior murders, all they could do was watch him and be there when he struck again. This surveillance was blown when the story leaked to the media, who publicised the surveillance, and the suspect learned that the police were watching him. Nice one, guys.
This is going off topic a little, but when you have a spare moment (and if you are interested) here is a good article on the perp who has been caught. There is strong strong forensic evidence linking this man to the case. But yes, the investigation was a complete joke. The police weren't very bright about how they conducted it.
Bogan wrote:
I agree with all of that. But I would like to make the obvious fact that female paedophilia is generally not considered anywhere near as bad as male paedophilia. Although, sometimes, the media will publish fire and brimstone articles denouncing a female paedophile and pretending that it is. As a matter of fact, many men openly approve of it, even the "victims." In George Crile's book "Charlie Wilson's War", the author recounted the story of a US Secret agent who in his early teens had matured into a highly intelligent, physically strong, handsome, and very healthy looking young boy. The 15 year old had subsequently engaged in an ongoing sexual relationship with his best buddy's mother. The agent's opinion of his "victimisation" was, "If that's paedophilia, then I thoroughly recommend it to every 15 year old boy."

The movie industry is well aware of the audience pulling power of stories involving sexual relationships between boys and mature women. There have been a string of movies, usually about attractive teachers having sexual relationships with boy students. Even Kate Blanchett acted as the "villain" in such a movie. In the USA in real life, there have been a string of convictions involving very attractive female teachers having sexual relationships with young male students. While the media stories about these women are full of self righteous indignation and utter condemnation, I think most men would think about the "victims", "You lucky little bastard."
I very much doubt that men would consider victims "lucky bastards" if said victims were say, between the ages of 2 and 10, and the female looked like this:

If any males would like to be taken against their will by the above, come forward please. :lol: (Btw, the above is actress Kathy Bates. No, I'm not saying she's a pedophile at all, I'm just using her image of "hotness factor" there as an example)

Not all female pedophile cases are 'hot older woman teacher with underage teen boy student'.

A google search provides me with many examples of female pedophiles. It isn't touched on nearly as much as males are in news media, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. here is one of them.
Bogan wrote:
But that "solution" does not take into account that the penalties for paedophilia are already extremely severe, especially in the USA. Not only that, those sent to prison are usually very roughly handled by inmates. In a book I read about Goulbourne jail, it recounts the arrival of paedophile actor Robert Hughes from the "Hey Dad!" television sitcom. Within seconds of entering the prison grounds, he was pelted with bags of excrement and urine, and had death threats levelled at him by prisoners who looked very capable of carrying out those threats. Being convicted of being a paedophile is one of the worst things you can imagine. Men who have these tendencies, and there may be a lot of them, would probably consider the a much safer alternative like a sex doll, to procuring and using the real thing, to be a godsend. (if that is the right metaphor)
Good, that's exactly how it should be and no less than what they deserve. I still think a bullet to the head is the better way.
The problem is, people in high places do everything they can to cover up just how prevalent and bad pedophilia is. In Australia, we are seeing weak prison sentences for pedophiles. We are seeing them pandered to and accommodated with ankle trackers and anti-libido medication. We see them put through the bullshit notion of "reform" involving counselling, which in my opinion, is ineffective. All one has to do is put on a bullshit show and pretend they have been reformed. Then they get let out, the government grants them housing (often close to schools), their identities hidden so people don't go after them to "serve justice" that the legal system doesn't.. and now the latest: rubber sex dolls and in future, virtual reality game simulations. Pedophiles should not have rights or second chances to live. They give that up the moment they diddle an innocent child.
Bogan wrote:
But isn't a rubber doll simply a more realistic version of sex with less need for fantasising during masturbation? Especially so, if these dolls are so realistic and even express pleasure during the act? And especially so, when considering the difficulties in obtaining a real child sex partner, and the appalling consequences that would eventuate if caught?
Perhaps, but over time the novelty of that realism will wear off. This is human nature. A new, better "thing" will come along and our brains get excited about it until it grows immune or adapts to it, to the point it becomes another mundane thing of day to day existence. This is part of the problem with illicit drugs and addiction. Meth addicts go insane because they are chasing that "initial high" that they got the first time they tried it. Every high after that will never be as good. And I think those appalling consequences are well earned, if a pedophile is caught defiling a child.
Bogan wrote:
You may need to eradicate a lot of males and females from this earth. And I am surprised that you condemn all people who have deviant tendencies, whether they act on them or not, when you have informed us about your own sexuality, which probably half the population of Australia still considers deviant. In our Christian culture, temptation is not a sin. Every one of us has fantasised about murdering or beating the ever lovin' shit some bastard we hate, but it is only a crime if you act on your fantasies.
The difference between my "deviancy" and pedophilia is that I release my sexual desires with a consenting adult, I'm expressing my love for somebody and it's special to me, and it's special for her. I'm not hurting her, I'm making her feel good, and happy. :lol: People can think I'm "deviant" all they like, I couldn't really give a damn. Show me one shred of evidence (aside from a passage from the bible or quoran )that proves that what I do is immoral and on the same level as traumatizing, hurting and scarring an innocent, helpless child.

And yes, we often imagine beating or murdering somebody we hate, but this is often provoked by how that person has wronged or treated you in the past.

That is a whole other ball game, as opposed to getting off on forcing oneself upon an innocent child.