The need to be "special"

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
The Reboot

The need to be "special"

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:39 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:46 pm
There's a woman on another political forum who thinks she is a fox. What do they call it? Furries? Needless to say she is a progressive leftist LOL
This reminded me of a discussion I had with a friend the other day. I told her about the "rate my poo" website BigP mentioned elsewhere.

She brought up a very good point. At this stage, all of this obsession with new and "woke" sexual identities or fetishes, is just people trying a little too hard to stand out, be "different" or "special". This would explain the likes of, for instance, "Mr Valkyrie".

"Mr Valkyrie" is a "female to male" transgender, who is also a "gay man" and dresses up as a female to be drag. Confusing? Well, let's simplify it. Mr Valkyrie is a straight woman who wishes she was a gay man, because she wants very badly to stick her fingers into the oppression pie, because it makes her feel special and "unique". To simplify it further, she is an attention seeking imbecile.

And yes, it's mostly leftists, or they're leftists but they don't know it ;)

It is they who obsess over identity politics and labelling. On one hand they believe they are fighting social justice against evil bigoted "unwoke" people, yet they are doing the exact same thing that they condemn their perceived "enemies" of doing.

When (insert oppressed minority here) fought for equal rights, they were fighting to be treated with respect, for their actions, and not whatever colour skin, culture, religion or who they like to bang.

These days, they fight for... I don't know exactly. Fighting to be obnoxious, to rub their cancerous, petty ideologies in ordinary people's faces, because minorities have equal rights now. The only thing they have to fear is the opinions of those who cling to past prejudices. Who cares about them? Yet they act as though everybody in the world must bow down and pander to their ideals, otherwise it's a thought crime. The most ironic part is they fight this so-called "justice" in western democratic countries, but say NOTHING, often going into bat for, countries with authoritarian rule, where sticking your penis into another bloke's arse, or wearing your mrs's lace panties is illegal and if caught, results in the death penalty.

This obsession with being an individual and to have special rights because they think they are animals or gods from another realm, is bordering on desperation and mental illness. Not to mention narcissistic... most people don't give a shit about any of this crap. :roll:

And now, thanks to the pettiness of Mr Valkyrie and her ilk, we are seeing more racism and divisiveness because people are sick to death of this crap, crap that so-called "intellectuals" champion and support. :thumb

sprintcyclist

Re: The need to be "special"

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Lord - I am a happy boring conservative man.

I have enough 'stuff' to do, thanks.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 pm

"Mr" Valkyrie is a puppy short of a pet shop. Personally I have no problem with what anyone does so long as it is consensual and I agree he/she does it for attention and that's ok as well so long as they don't want to shove it down my throat and turn societal norms on their head.

I'm sick of people trying to change societal norms due to their own sense of inadequacy and their incessant need to be "speshal".

Some of these people should be locked up.

Mental institutions were shut down on the advice of one guy who has been proven to be absolutely wrong in his considerations and what we have now is a bunch of loons who were let out to breed and Valkyrie is probably a product of this.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 pm
"Mr" Valkyrie is a puppy short of a pet shop. Personally I have no problem with what anyone does so long as it is consensual and I agree he/she does it for attention and that's ok as well so long as they don't want to shove it down my throat and turn societal norms on their head.

I'm sick of people trying to change societal norms due to their own sense of inadequacy and their incessant need to be "speshal".

Some of these people should be locked up.

Mental institutions were shut down on the advice of one guy who has been proven to be absolutely wrong in his considerations and what we have now is a bunch of loons who were let out to breed and Valkyrie is probably a product of this.
I have no problem with people doing their own thing either. After all, it isn't like I know them. I don't really care.

However, this obsession with identity politics and labelling to be a "special snowflake" is annoying and it flies in the face of what "minorities" fought for. It's giving an inch... and taking several miles. It's shoved in your face and down your throat. When real issues such as the coronavirus occurs, all these retards can think is, "OMG xenophobia against the Chinese. Oh no, open the borders up to them quick! Who cares if the disease could kill people, we can't be seen as racists." :roll: It's the retards of identity politics that are obsessed with labelling race, sexual identity and all of that other rubbish they obsess about. There are so many issues in the world, in humanity, that we aren't focusing on because we'd rather throw mud at the makers of Black Panther, who, despite an all black cast (so diverse!) they didn't have a transgender character! :roll:

Meanwhile, underage women are raped in shithole countries but they can't criticize that cause it's "racist". Hell, it happens in our own country. In that awesome Abo culture, which nobody dares say anything cause.. black lives matter!

The world won't end because of climate change. It will end because of these fuckwits. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:32 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 am
However, this obsession with identity politics and labelling to be a "special snowflake" is annoying and it flies in the face of what "minorities" fought for. It's giving an inch... and taking several miles. It's shoved in your face and down your throat.
That's what I hate about it and those who try to justify it. The gay movement has fought long and hard for their achievements and I truly object and dislike these hangers on who are only going to set the movement back many decades with their debauched interpretation of societal norms.
The Reboot wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 am
The world won't end because of climate change. It will end because of these fuckwits. :roll:
Totally agree!