What is White culture?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Nom De Plume

Re: What is White culture?

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Sprint, seems to think that dead Austrian composers and dead genius Jews, as well as dead Italian artist represent white culture

What are you trying to say Sprint... that white culture is dead?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:54 am

Peeps aren't posting! Does that mean that they don't know? Does that mean they too ashamed to express and celebrate all the good that white culture brings to the table?

Don't be wary! This thread is intended to remind us all of how much Good, our living white culture brings to the world.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:11 pm

White culture can be a pretty broad term in America and take on several meanings. We have "white" people in America from all over the world with different social and political backgrounds. America was founded primarily by white Christian people. While we are not a theocracy and have been careful to separate government from religion, our law is based on the 10 Commandments in relations between people. Our goal was freedom to profit from our labors with minimal government intrusion. There were oversights and exclusions of black people that were not right. We fought a Civil War over this and states rights versus federal rights and we obviously had trouble over this up through the 1960s and the Civil Rights Act. This freedom to profit from our labors as long as we don't violate the rights of others encouraged invention and the industrial revolution that put America on the world map. While civil rights came slower for women and minorities, the rising tide lifted all boats. America was a good place to live, in spite of the racial strife for most and black families were beginning to prosper.

After the Civil Rights Act, welfare was enacted and pushed on to poorer people in the name of reparations and boosting income, but this invited government dependence and adversely affected black families. The percentage of black children born into single parent families skyrocketed and generational welfare and government dependence was born. This is a generalization and there are always exception to any rule, but large cities seem to be where the government dependence is concentrated and it has affected the black family at a higher rate than other races, probably because they were poorer to begin with. White families fled the cities to the suburbs to escape the high crime and poor education in the big cities. I don't know if the black families were too poor to leave or just didn't see the problems as well, or maybe they were afraid to move into predominately white neighborhoods, but their problems have festered and most black families are living in squalor compared to the average American.

That's American history as I see it and a loose explanation of "white culture".

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:52 pm

Texan wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:11 pm
White culture can be a pretty broad term in America and take on several meanings. We have "white" people in America from all over the world with different social and political backgrounds. America was founded primarily by white Christian people. While we are not a theocracy and have been careful to separate government from religion, our law is based on the 10 Commandments in relations between people. Our goal was freedom to profit from our labors with minimal government intrusion. There were oversights and exclusions of black people that were not right. We fought a Civil War over this and states rights versus federal rights and we obviously had trouble over this up through the 1960s and the Civil Rights Act. This freedom to profit from our labors as long as we don't violate the rights of others encouraged invention and the industrial revolution that put America on the world map. While civil rights came slower for women and minorities, the rising tide lifted all boats. America was a good place to live, in spite of the racial strife for most and black families were beginning to prosper.

After the Civil Rights Act, welfare was enacted and pushed on to poorer people in the name of reparations and boosting income, but this invited government dependence and adversely affected black families. The percentage of black children born into single parent families skyrocketed and generational welfare and government dependence was born. This is a generalization and there are always exception to any rule, but large cities seem to be where the government dependence is concentrated and it has affected the black family at a higher rate than other races, probably because they were poorer to begin with. White families fled the cities to the suburbs to escape the high crime and poor education in the big cities. I don't know if the black families were too poor to leave or just didn't see the problems as well, or maybe they were afraid to move into predominately white neighborhoods, but their problems have festered and most black families are living in squalor compared to the average American.

That's American history as I see it and a loose explanation of "white culture".
Thanks, Tex. Yet another thoughtful response. Based on what you wrote and ignoring the discussion on blacks, you have identified a number of 'white' achievements. Let me list what you have identified...
Rights and Duties

Now, let me add to that, so we can all get a sense of what I mean.
Magna Carta
Bill of rights
Individualism
Corporations
Capitalism

Anyone else wat to add to the list?

Multiculturalism is one of our best achievements, even though some cultures try to use it against us.

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:25 pm

Any civilization that is made up of mostly white people will be called white culture. It seems to be a criticism by people who never built a civilization on their own. It isn't that they are excluded, they just can't keep up. It is always easier to tear down then build up.
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.