Hill billy capers

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: Hill billy capers

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Yes Max is very cute.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 pm

An arsehole, who never looks here at PA has made a big deal of it on his little SUB-forum.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 4384/39#39

NOBODY is taking notice of Arsie. so he is pushing it .... he is DEAD MEAT! Rolled in breadcrumbs and served with a very hot chilli sauce. YUK!

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:37 pm

Thans Nef .. I wouldn't normally bother checking comments by cretins on other forums, especially Arsie, 'coz he just dribbles shit.
But I was curious to see what shit Arsie had to throw at my dog.

So for the Cretin Club's benefit, the chain is #1 because Max is a rope chewer (Roxy isn't) and #2 to prevent theft (from work - comes every day), because Mastiff crosses ect are often stolen to use as pig dogs. No the chain and lock cannot be easily slipped over his head, and if he is/was ever stolen, they can never take him to a vet or let him be picked up by a council dog catcher because he's chipped.

Anyway, yeah I know he looks sweet and harmless in the 1st pic, but the difference between him and Roxy is ... Roxy's pretty soft and timid where as Max thinks he can take on my biggest goat. ... Roxy whimpers and whines in her sleep, this pup growls in his sleep.

He's packing the weight on quick and has big legs 'n feet ... took him for puppy shots but no vet on weekend (a Saturday) - weighed 6.1kg .... got the puppy shots on the Tuesday - weighed 6.4kg ... was told pups need worming fortnightly, went back to vet on 2 week mark for pill and he weighs 9kg.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:51 pm

Thanks Yogi. Looking forward to the piccies.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat May 05, 2018 2:28 pm

For quite a while now the old billy Ratchet has been teaching the young bill Shifter how to play 'Head-butt'.
Getting a pic of them on hind legs just prior to the "Crack" when their horns hit is easier said than done,
so here's one of 'push me - shove you' ...
Apl18#2@25%.jpg
When Max was about 14 weeks his feet were as big as Roxy's are (she weighs about 35kg)
This pic was taken when he was about 18 weeks.
He's 20 or 21 weeks now, his head is smaller than Roxy's, his nose is the same size as Roxy's, and his jaw is wider than Roxy's. ...
Apl18#4cut @50%.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Seems the snakes are out early this year. Admittedly I've seen a Red belly in the dead of winter before. Saw one up on the creek bank at the back of my block on Thursday, and in the last 2 days I've picked up pieces of wood to find baby snakes under it 3 times .. yesterday a Hooded Taipan (killed it - too close to the donga) and today a Brown and a Red belly.

Nights are still pretty cold .. last month the outdoor cast iron tub still with water in it was frozen about 4mm deep right across the top at 7:30am.
I'd been working on putting a pot belly in the caravan, and after the ice in the bath tub I got the hole in the caravan roof, bunged the chimney through and got the pot belly cranking that eve ... shoulda done it years ago.

Max is 8 months old now. At 7 months he was cocking his leg, and at 7 & 1/2 months he knotted with Roxy 3 or 4 times ... so there may be puppies around mid September. Max seems to be a born hunter ... looks for pigs under the lantana (not found one yet) and has killed 3 Bearded Dragons ,,, which I cook and feed him to encourage the hunting.

These pics are just over a month old now ... at a dam in the state forest behind my place I've been going to for 20 odd years now.
July18#8@25%.jpg
July18#11@25%.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:09 pm

To many woodies ,what are you on about ma nigger ?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 am

I always thought that if you had red bellies, you didn't have browns.

I thought they killed the browns.

Just an observation
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Valkie wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 am
I always thought that if you had red bellies, you didn't have browns.

I thought they killed the browns.

Just an observation
Red bellies do indeed eat baby Browns, which is why I welcome them ... but I still get Browns .. and Taipans ... and Rough scaled snakes aka 'Swamp tiger' ... and Brown tree snakes aka 'Night tiger' and 'Doll's eye snake' ... and occasionally Green tree snakes .. plus the odd Goanna ... heaps of Bearded dragons ... and occasionally a Blue tongue lizard.

Took Max and Roxy to the vet a few days ago to weigh for worming, 'coz I was feeding them (cooked) road-kill when I had no work for the best part of 4 months. Roxy is 32kg and pregnant. Max is 30kg and will grow quite a bit more.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Aug18#1@25%.jpg