“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:51 pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Well, you can't accuse me of not trying. It appears that intolerance, persecution and hatred are tolerated here. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:37 am

brian ross wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 pm
Try to keep it real Brian. I know that is all but impossible for you but do try! :roll:
I am keeping it real. You hate Muslims for no other reason than because they are different. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Of course Muslims are different. Other religions don't lead the world in terrorism deaths.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdud ... c4fa42b3e3
Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram.

Well, at least that sort of thing doesn't happen in Australia! Why, just look at the list of terrorism attacks since 2014 and you'll see that ... ummm ... uh-oh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia

1. Endeavour Hills stabbings (2014) -- Haider (the stabber) was found to be carrying two knives and an Islamic State flag.

2. Sydney hostage crisis (2014) -- Haron Monis, took 17 people hostage inside a Lindt chocolate cafe in Sydney. He forced hostages to hold up a jihadist black flag against a window of the cafe.

3. 2015 Parramatta shooting -- NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said "We believe that his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism." Four other 'alleged Islamic State members' were arrested and charged in relation to the shooting.[50]

4. Minto stabbing (September 2016) -- Islamist Ihsas Khan attacked a man in a park in Minto, New South Wales.

5. Queanbeyan stabbing (April 2017) -- The 16-year-old (attacker)'s mother had told police that she believed that her son had been radicalised in recent weeks and that he sympathised with Islamic State and had also posted concerning posts on Facebook.

6. Brighton siege (June 2017) -- 29-year-old Somali-born Islamist Yacqub Khayre shot dead receptionist Kai Hao in the foyer at a serviced apartment complex in the suburb of Brighton in Melbourne.

7. Mill Park stabbing (February 2018) -- Momena Shoma, a Bangladeshi Islamist, stabbed a 56-year-old man in the neck while he was asleep at his Callistemon Rise home in Mill Park.

8. 2018 Melbourne stabbing attack -- Police confirmed the incident as terror-related and ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack on social media insisting the knifeman was an "Islamic State fighter".

Oops ... my list is out of date. Here's the latest!

9. Three British men are being hailed as heroes after confronting a knife-wielding man who killed one woman and wounded another in downtown Sydney before trying to stab others Tuesday while yelling "Allahu akbar."

brian ross wrote:
So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims?
Why would any Nazi, neo or otherwise, want to kill the Muslims, who were Hitler's buddies in World War II?
https://www.timesofisrael.com/full-offi ... to-hitler/

Just look what the Mufti said at a Berlin rally in 1943: "The Jew is the enemy of Islam. He is the one who killed the prophet Muhammad ... It is incumbent on the Arabs as a whole and Muslims in particular to expel the Jews from the Arab lands."

http://www.thetower.org/article/how-the ... -violence/

See? The swastika and the crescent -- two peas in a pod!

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:18 am

brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:37 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:17 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Perhaps, Black Orchid you need to stop protecting Islamophobia. Oh, wait, you're an Islamophobe yourself aren't you. That explains why you've chosen to protect the worst of the Islamophobes on this site. What next? Neo-Nazis? Racists? All free from criticism, hey? Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Perhaps you need to stop being a forum Nazi and accept free speech and opinions that differ to your own instead of trying to censor everyone and everything. Most of us know how that turned out for you in the past!
So, I should accept that people like to persecute innocents then. Black Orchid? Really?

So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims? The Blacks? The Gypsies? Yeah, that would really make a wonderful society, right?

God, what sort of world do you live in, Black Orchid where you're willing to accept the persecution of innocent people simply 'cause they are different to yourself? Where you're willing to remain silent while people are criticised simply 'cause their religion carries the same name as the religion of Terrorists, even if the beliefs are very different.

You want us all to march to the same drum beat as yourself, wearing the same black uniforms, right?

Your problem is that you're the problem that Australia faces today. You're intolerant. You're hateful. You just want people to leave you 'cause you can't stand that they talk/walk/look/dress/believe different things to you. :roll: :roll:
Try to keep it real Brian. I know that is all but impossible for you but do try! :roll:
I am keeping it real. You hate Muslims for no other reason than because they are different. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
its a difference I can certainly do without

cods

Post by cods » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am

why are muslims different from say Scientologists?...

can anyone explain the difference??

its tough I know but I didnt say Muslims are different... :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:15 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:18 am
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:17 pm

Perhaps you need to stop being a forum Nazi and accept free speech and opinions that differ to your own instead of trying to censor everyone and everything. Most of us know how that turned out for you in the past!
So, I should accept that people like to persecute innocents then. Black Orchid? Really?

So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims? The Blacks? The Gypsies? Yeah, that would really make a wonderful society, right?

God, what sort of world do you live in, Black Orchid where you're willing to accept the persecution of innocent people simply 'cause they are different to yourself? Where you're willing to remain silent while people are criticised simply 'cause their religion carries the same name as the religion of Terrorists, even if the beliefs are very different.

You want us all to march to the same drum beat as yourself, wearing the same black uniforms, right?

Your problem is that you're the problem that Australia faces today. You're intolerant. You're hateful. You just want people to leave you 'cause you can't stand that they talk/walk/look/dress/believe different things to you. :roll: :roll:
Why? Why do you want uniformity in society?
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:37 am
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Of course Muslims are different. Other religions don't lead the world in terrorism deaths.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdud ... c4fa42b3e3
Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram.

Well, at least that sort of thing doesn't happen in Australia! Why, just look at the list of terrorism attacks since 2014 and you'll see that ... ummm ... uh-oh:

1. Endeavour Hills stabbings (2014) -- Haider (the stabber) was found to be carrying two knives and an Islamic State flag.

2. Sydney hostage crisis (2014) -- Haron Monis, took 17 people hostage inside a Lindt chocolate cafe in Sydney. He forced hostages to hold up a jihadist black flag against a window of the cafe.

3. 2015 Parramatta shooting -- NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said "We believe that his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism." Four other 'alleged Islamic State members' were arrested and charged in relation to the shooting.[50]

4. Minto stabbing (September 2016) -- Islamist Ihsas Khan attacked a man in a park in Minto, New South Wales.

5. Queanbeyan stabbing (April 2017) -- The 16-year-old (attacker)'s mother had told police that she believed that her son had been radicalised in recent weeks and that he sympathised with Islamic State and had also posted concerning posts on Facebook.

6. Brighton siege (June 2017) -- 29-year-old Somali-born Islamist Yacqub Khayre shot dead receptionist Kai Hao in the foyer at a serviced apartment complex in the suburb of Brighton in Melbourne.

7. Mill Park stabbing (February 2018) -- Momena Shoma, a Bangladeshi Islamist, stabbed a 56-year-old man in the neck while he was asleep at his Callistemon Rise home in Mill Park.

8. 2018 Melbourne stabbing attack -- Police confirmed the incident as terror-related and ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack on social media insisting the knifeman was an "Islamic State fighter".

9. Three British men are being hailed as heroes after confronting a knife-wielding man who killed one woman and wounded another in downtown Sydney before trying to stab others Tuesday while yelling "Allahu akbar."

brian ross wrote:
So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims?
Why would any Nazi, neo or otherwise, want to kill the Muslims, who were Hitler's buddies in World War II?
https://www.timesofisrael.com/full-offi ... to-hitler/

Just look what the Mufti said at a Berlin rally in 1943: "The Jew is the enemy of Islam. He is the one who killed the prophet Muhammad ... It is incumbent on the Arabs as a whole and Muslims in particular to expel the Jews from the Arab lands."

http://www.thetower.org/article/how-the ... -violence/

See? The swastika and the crescent -- two peas in a pod!
There's more but it just gets written off as "mental illness".

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm

cods wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am

Sure, the difference is that Scientologists aren't the world's leading perpetrator of deadly terrorism.

Just ask Sri Lankan Catholics and Christians which religion they'd rather share their island with. Especially on Easter Sunday.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:32 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:37 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:14 pm
There's more but it just gets written off as "mental illness".
Well ... to me, the two are synonymous!

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 am

brian ross wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:15 pm
BigP wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:18 am
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Why? Why do you want uniformity in society?
To be honest Brian, I dont mind a sprinkle of black jelly beans in my jar, Too many, and i'll find a new brand lol

cods

Post by cods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:42 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm
cods wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am

Sure, the difference is that Scientologists aren't the world's leading perpetrator of deadly terrorism.

Just ask Sri Lankan Catholics and Christians which religion they'd rather share their island with. Especially on Easter Sunday.

I guess I should have asked ALL Muslims

and are ALL CATHOLICS PAEDOS>..

I dont believe so anymore than I believe ALL Muslims are murderers..