ISIS bride can't return to U.S., judge rules

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
The4thEstate

ISIS bride can't return to U.S., judge rules

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 am

An ISIS bride who begged to be allowed back into the United States -- but was denied re-entry by the Trump administration -- has been ruled a non-citizen. That means she and her ISIS devil's spawn will remain stuck in their Syrian refugee camp for the foreseeable future.

Keep in mind that is the same woman who once called on jihadists in the U.S. to “go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/fed ... riate-her/

A federal judge ruled Thursday that 25-year-old Hoda Muthana, who lived in Alabama but left the U.S. in 2014 to join ISIS, is not an American citizen and therefore the country is not required to repatriate her.

In addition, Walton ruled that Ahmed Ali cannot provide financial aid to his daughter, who escaped from ISIS to a Kurdish refugee camp in 2018. Hoda Muthana has a son, Adam, who was born in ISIS territory.

“I want my son to be around my family, I want to go to school, I want to have a job and I want to have my own car,” she said in an interview with NBC.

Most likely she wants her own car so she can drive it over a crowd of unsuspecting American infidels. As for wanting a job ... well, maybe she can make a few pennies cleaning up the human waste in her refugee camp.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/14/judge-rul ... s-citizen/
In previous interviews, Hoda, 25, has claimed she’s a “changed” woman who no longer holds the same ideology as ISIS followers.

“I hope America doesn’t think I’m a threat to them and I hope they can accept me,” she said in February.

You have your answer, Hijab Harpy.

Redneck

Re: ISIS bride can't return to U.S., judge rules

Post by Redneck » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:55 am

Lets hope Australia does the same!

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:00 am
............ An ISIS bride who begged to be allowed back into the United States -- but was denied re-entry by the Trump administration -- has been ruled a non-citizen. That means she and her ISIS devil's spawn will remain stuck in their Syrian refugee camp for the foreseeable future.

Keep in mind that is the same woman who once called on jihadists in the U.S. to “go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood.” ..........

Great sensible news
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Hope she's enjoying life in the caliphate now ...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Well done and thank God someone is being sensible. Choices have consequences and it's time she paid for her own bad choices. No normal person would make the choices she made. They can all rot there for all I care.

She wants a car? :rofl

We have quite a few begging to come back here and what happens? All of a sudden we are met with silence! Most Aussies would be dead against letting them back in but for all we know they are already back here and dumped in a suburb nearby and we just aren't told about it. So much for politicians working for the majority of the people.

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Sometimes I just love my president.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:40 pm
Well done and thank God someone is being sensible. Choices have consequences and it's time she paid for her own bad choices. No normal person would make the choices she made. They can all rot there for all I care.

She wants a car? :rofl

We have quite a few begging to come back here and what happens? All of a sudden we are met with silence! Most Aussies would be dead against letting them back in but for all we know they are already back here and dumped in a suburb nearby and we just aren't told about it. So much for politicians working for the majority of the people.
yep

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:26 am

Great news

Common sense is starting to prevail.

Unfortunately, the sychophant, retards in our country will continue to fight to bring this scum into Australia.
WE must remain vigilant, we must recognise the threat posed by this cult of death.
WE must stop importing this shite and get rid of any who wish to worship the sociopath, self confessed pedophile, nutcase, coward murder Muhammad the mad.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm

The United States is offering to rescue the Australian families of Islamic State (IS) group fighters trapped in Syria, as it ramps up pressure on countries to repatriate their citizens from the war zone.
Key points:
The US offers to help by "facilitating" the return of foreign fighters and their families
Eight Australians are among more than 2,000 foreign fighters imprisoned in Syria
Tens of thousands of foreign women and children are stuck in the al-Hawl camp

Eight Australian IS fighters are believed to be imprisoned, and more than 60 women and children are currently in the al-Hawl camp in northern Syria, a dangerous region that has become even more volatile since Turkey's offensive last month.
Before that invasion, the Australian Government repatriated a group of orphans from the camp but, so far, it has refused to extract any more.
Speaking exclusively to the ABC, top US counter-terrorism official Nathan Sales said it was a serious problem and all countries had a responsibility to take back their citizens.
He revealed the US had offered to help its Coalition partners by "facilitating" the return of foreign fighters and their families to their countries of origin.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-16/ ... a/11710924
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Valkie wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:26 am
Great news

Common sense is starting to prevail.

Unfortunately, the sychophant, retards in our country will continue to fight to bring this scum into Australia.
WE must remain vigilant, we must recognise the threat posed by this cult of death.
WE must stop importing this shite and get rid of any who wish to worship the sociopath, self confessed pedophile, nutcase, coward murder Muhammad the mad.
well phrased