The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:23 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:14 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mains ... re-no-cure
This is interesting....
AN American media tv veteran admits that the media is a cancer and there is no cure.
What hope have we got when a veteran comes out with statements of this nature.
We continue to be brainwashed in Australia by the media day in and day out.
They have too much power over the peasants...
Fake news...biased news...hysterical news..bullshit news..mundane sporting news..
boring weather reports...yawn yawn...
Who needs it.....
I dont.... :giggle
Q/ Who was it that posted sensationalist bullshit about 11000000000000000000000000000000000000 cases in vic in the near future?
A/ That would be BO and
Q/ Who was it that told the forum that it was a mainstream media trying to scare their viewers with poorly sourced data?
A/ That would be me.

And here is the irony, Prior to posting channel 7's sensationalized crap, BO was complaining about the reduced quality of her go-to news channel 7.

There you go Billy.... An extended comment, just because you sooked at me for my lack of content.
:c
Umm..not quite sure where I sooked at you for lack of content...care to enlighten me...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
This is interesting....
AN American media tv veteran admits that the media is a cancer and there is no cure.
Fake news...biased news...hysterical news..bullshit news..mundane sporting news..
Who needs it.....
Q/ Who was it that posted sensationalist bullshit about 11000000000000000000000000000000000000 cases in vic in the near future?
A/ That would be BO and
Q/ Who was it that told the forum that it was a mainstream media trying to scare their viewers with poorly sourced data?
A/ That would be me.

And here is the irony, Prior to posting channel 7's sensationalized crap, BO was complaining about the reduced quality of her go-to news channel 7.

There you go Billy.... An extended comment, just because you sooked at me for my lack of content.
Hope you get over your period soon and learn to comprehend what is written! :roll:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
This is interesting....
Who needs it.....
A/ That would be BO and
A/ That would be me.

Hope you get over your period soon and learn to comprehend what is written! :roll:
That's right BO, it has nothing to do with you posting sensationalized channel 7 fake news and everything to do with my menstrual cycle. :OMG
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:08 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:43 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
This is interesting....
Who needs it.....
A/ That would be BO and
A/ That would be me.

That's right BO, it has nothing to do with you posting sensationalized channel 7 fake news and everything to do with my menstrual cycle. :OMG
I said I saw a headline that said that and then it disappeared. Get it right. WTF is wrong with you?

I in no way tried to tout it as truth yet here you are spraying it all over place hysterically as if I wrote the headline myself and tried to push it.

I apologise for saying it was your period. It's just you being a BITCH which I should have said to begin with! 8-)

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:54 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... id=BingHPC
Another bullshit statistic from a bullshit survey conducted by the channel 9 media whores...
Apparently 56% of peasants surveyed want Police to have the powers to fine people spreading
conjob19 plandemic conspiracy theories....
56%....thats 1 out of 2....a stupid statistic....a coin toss....
Besides that....whatever happened to free speech.....
If I want to say the conjob19 plandemic is bullshit....why cant I...
Are they afraid that maybe the truth will emerge about cancer deaths being treated as conjob19 deaths in Victoria...
Are they afraid that their bosses (the government) will be exposed as incompetent.....
The "survey wants people fined for intentionally inducing chaos into misinformation.."
"Misinformation".....
FFS....isnt that what we've got already......
They cant even get the mask strategy right....
If anyone should be fined for intentionally INDUCING CHAOS into misinformation....start
with the mongrel politicians......
Strange that this "survey" suddenly surfaces at the same time rumours are spreading about the
Victorian deaths and what has actually caused them, together with rumours of families being paid off
by nursing homes.......
Shoooosh everyone....
Just do as we tell you and always....I repeat....always.......
Believe what the media tells you....
After all.....the media is always truthful and totally unbiased.....
AND never ever preys on human tragedy whilst sensationalising and dramatising the sadness......
A survey....
Unbelievable....
How many did they survey...
Maybe 5 people...
Maybe all Channel 9 staff....
Laughable.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Qld Government gives Dreamworld $70 million to "assist" re-opening.....
Cant work this one out.....
Maybe the $70 million will be used by Dreamworld to pay the fines their directors
will be given for manslaughter charges....
OR maybe they will put the $70 million towards the payment of successful class actions
against Dreamworld....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:42 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/ns ... id=BingHPC
IF you sat on a bus at 8.20am on the 3rd August, 2020 between Hamilton and Adamstown (Newcastle)
you must get tested and self isolate for 14 days even if you test negative.....
ARE they serious.....
This is just George Orwell stuff....
Have a look at the list of suburbs and localities on this link.....its as long as your arm.....
NZ in lockdown....
Compulsory masks in Victoria til Xmas...'
State borders closed everywhere...
No wonder the peasants are revolting..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 pm

Yes, well that horse has well and truly bolted. I should say those horses! :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Apparently the talking heads are already jibbering about whether the compulsory superannuation levy is going
to remain at 9.5% or increase to 10% or increase to 12% as was the original plan....
Wouldnt it be a simple plan to suspend the CSL completely until the economy begins to recover...if it ever recovers??...
IS the grubberment afraid that to freeze the CSL at 9.5% it may be too difficult to then crank it up again
at some stage in the future to the planned 12%.
Seems a simple fix to me....
AS I mentioned months ago...the CSL should be suspended completely...
NO CSL whatsoever..until the economy recovers....
If it seems a no brainer to a muppet in the street like me...why cant the grubberment
see the same solution.....
Its not hard......
In any case, the last report was that 2.6 million workers in Australia get dudded by their employers
anyway.....and dont even get the CSL....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:34 pm

But then again....
If they suspended the CSL, how many individual workplace agreements and Unions would
then have to re-negotiate salary packages.....
The current salary package someone is on would include the CSL...
If you delete it, then the employer would have to substitute a higher wage to substitute
for the deletion...
All just sounds a bit too hard, doesnt it.......
CSL sounds great on paper, but probably sounded even better with the humorous jibberish
of Keating driving it through parliament...
The bottom line is that is was bad legislation from the beginning....but passed by
the grubberment clown aka the political jester.... keating........ :yahoo
When its all said and done its not the responsibility of an employer to provide a
retirement package for his staff...thats up to the individual employee....