Another mass stabbing in Sydney + riot

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Bobby

Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney + riot

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:31 pm

Aussie Christians Rise Up After Attack:

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel SURVIVES Muslim ASSAULT

VIDEO:

https://rumble.com/v4pur78-aussie-chris ... es-mu.html

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:32 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:38 am
I am furious about the attacks on police. One had his jaw broken. What is this country coming to when immigrants - usually from the Middle East - cause these problems? I know they were enraged that the bishop was stabbed - but they didn't have to cause a riot.

It's time the police brought in the water cannon to deal with these events. Blow them off the streets - I'm sick of seeing police being attacked en masse.

And I thank god that my kids police in civilised areas of Sydney. White flight they call it ... but at least it's safe. Most of the time.
I wonder why the police were attacked?
There is not one explanation anywhere.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:35 pm

Aquarius wrote:
I am furious about the attacks on police. One had his jaw broken. What is this country coming to when immigrants - usually from the Middle East - cause these problems? I know they were enraged that the bishop was stabbed - but they didn't have to cause a riot.

It's time the police brought in the water cannon to deal with these events. Blow them off the streets - I'm sick of seeing police being attacked en masse.

And I thank god that my kids police in civilised areas of Sydney. White flight they call it ... but at least it's safe. Most of the time.
My understanding of "white flight" is when white people move out of urban/suburban areas to get away from the trash moving in. Unfortunately that leaves the trash in full control.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:36 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:32 pm
Aquarius wrote:

I think they wanted to finish off the attacker. Cutting off his finger wasn't enough.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:36 pm
Bobby wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I think they wanted to finish off the attacker. Cutting off his finger wasn't enough.

But who attacked who first?
There is no information on that anywhere in the news.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 pm

Aborigines need to step up and tell Moslems : "You don't do that sort of thing in 'our' Country!" :x

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:18 am

Bobby wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

It beggars belief that police who were attending the church to arrest the suspect were instead turned on by the supposedly Christian congregation. They were arriving in masses as they were notified about the stabbing. They were completely off their collective heads - smashing police cars, attacking and injuring police and carrying on like madmen. I have absolutely no understanding of their violence - except the fact that they all hail from the Middle East. This collective violent hysteria seems to be synonymous with the Middle East and its inhabitants - and descendants.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:35 pm
Aquarius wrote:

My understanding of "white flight" is when white people move out of urban/suburban areas to get away from the trash moving in. Unfortunately that leaves the trash in full control.

White flight is always used pejoratively by the woke left. As if we all packed up and moved over to the northside to get away from the scumbags of the west and south west. But the fact is, the majority of people on the northside have lived there all their lives - as did their parents. However it's been quite notable that there has been a bit of an invasion over the past 15 years by people from the eastern suburbs.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:26 am

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:57 pm
Aborigines need to step up and tell Moslems : "You don't do that sort of thing in 'our' Country!" :x
Lol. I hardly think they'd do that when the abos have been marching side by side with the mussos in their anti semitic pro Palestine protests.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nment.html

17 April 2024

Pauline Hanson makes explosive claims
about the reasons behind Monday night's terror attack -
as she calls out Albanese government

One Nation leader hits out at Labor over attack
    Accuses them of importing terrorists for votes

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has accused the Albanese government of importing people who do not adopt the laws and values of the countries they settle in.

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel was allegedly attacked by a knife-wielding terrorist on Monday evening while the clergyman was delivering a sermon at Christ The Good Shepherd Church in the western Sydney suburb of Wakeley.

The teenager who allegedly stabbed the bishop justified his actions by telling police the Christian leader had 'sworn' at 'my prophet', and reportedly screamed the Islamic phrase 'Allahu Akbar'.

The Australian National Imams Council and other individual Muslims have condemned the attack on Bishop Emmanuel.

'These attacks are horrifying and have no place in Australia, particularly at places of worship and toward religious leaders,' the Imams Council said in a statement.

Senator Hanson claims the viscous stabbing,
which police are treating as a terror attack,
was the result of importing people with an 'Islamist ideology'
who 'do not adopt the laws and values of the countries they settle in'.

'Instead they demand their fundamentalism is simply accepted and adopted in their new countries, and they employ violence or radicalise young people into violence in perverse attempts to achieve this end or attack those who oppose them,' she said.