Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:43 pm

I see the ACL has "paused" the Folau fundraising as they have enough mug money and will "unpause" it if they
need any more...
God will be pleased as Folau has certainly become a "sacrificial lamb" for the multitude....
Maybe Folau will come out tomorrow and try to feed us with five loaves of bread and two fish....
Arent I awful....such blasphemy.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:50 pm

At least he's not fiddling some blokes sewer pipe.

So instead of hanging them

How about the chair?
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Valkie wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:50 pm

How about the chair?
Ya silly old fluffy bunny,,lol

why do you have such problem with someone that finds emotional comfort from someone within their own gender ?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:09 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm
Valkie wrote:

How about the chair?

why do you have such problem with someone that finds emotional comfort from someone within their own gender ?
Two reasons
1) they don't want emotional comfort, it's all about perversions and perverted sexual practices. Many pooftahs only do it for the attention.
Just look at that parade they do to celebrate their "lifestyle" it's all about the sex and insulting normal healthy people.
Imagine if hetros started having parades celebrating their normality and dressed up in the same gear as your lot?
There woukd be pooftah protests and discrimination calls and protests.

2) if they just did it and kept it to themselves, it wouldn't be a problem. But they want it in your face all the damn time, every single chance they get.
It never ends and give them an inch, they take several kilometers.
Have some decency for goodness sake and keep it behind doors where it belongs.
It's a sewer pipe, not a playground.
I have a dream

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Valkie wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:09 pm
BigP wrote:
Valkie wrote:

How about the chair?

Two reasons
1) they don't want emotional comfort, it's all about perversions and perverted sexual practices. Many pooftahs only do it for the attention.
Just look at that parade they do to celebrate their "lifestyle" it's all about the sex and insulting normal healthy people.
Imagine if hetros started having parades celebrating their normality and dressed up in the same gear as your lot?

2) if they just did it and kept it to themselves, it wouldn't be a problem. But they want it in your face all the damn time, every single chance they get.

Heterosexual men are raping woman day in and day out , You are a fucken clown mate,

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:22 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:14 pm
Valkie wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:09 pm
BigP wrote:
Valkie wrote:

How about the chair?

Two reasons

Heterosexual men are raping woman day in and day out , You are a fucken clown mate,
Ahhhhh.

A feminist.
Your lot are pushing for the emasculation of males simply because you are incapable of being men.
The more men you emasculate, the more rapists have free reign because they don't fear the pathetic browbeaten men.

Your constant bleating of ;
"Men are evil"
"Men are rapists"
"Masculinity is toxic"

Is making men give up.

Ever heard of the (self fulfilling prophecy)?
If you tell someone the same thing enough times, they start believing it.

Your constant bleating of "MAN =BAD" will only result in men being bad, because that is what is expected of them.

Most, and I mean the greater proportion of men are good men.
Husbands, boyfriends, brothers etc.
They do not beat, rape or murder their women.

But that don't fit your twisted feminist agenda does it?

Real women want real men, not pseudo females.
But there are less and less real men these days.
They are becoming too afraid to be men, to be male
And the result, higher and higher suicide rates.

Are you happy killing men to meet your twisted agenda?
I have a dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Valkie most gay people don't shove it in your face. The small minority that do aren't indicative of the whole and many of those who agitate for the "oppression olympics" aren't even gay at all. They are just lefty SJW stooges.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:09 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:31 pm
Valkie most gay people don't shove it in your face. The small minority that do aren't indicative of the whole and many of those who agitate for the "oppression olympics" aren't even gay at all. They are just lefty SJW stooges.
I'm sorry BO, but on this point I don't agree with you.
Every day the twisted 3% are pushing the boundaries
They want safe schools, a pedophile grooming practice for perverts
They push LGBTIQSELFISH+ agenda in every daily activity.
They push inclusiveness, or more factually, pushing LGBTIQSELFISH+ consideration over the normal healthy 97% of the population.

People cannot now even speak about their religion without fear of being ostracized.

The gay madi-sexfest is thrust at us and virtually every movie you watch these days has a token gay person, always portrayed as wonderful and enlightened, when in fact , they are generally unhappy and twisted.

Like other weird fetishes, I have no problem with them engaging in their twisted practices.
But keep it behind closed doors
I don't need to know about their weirdness, and my kids and grandkids don't need to be forced into accepting the unacceptable.

If we continue down this path, it's only a matter of time animals will be brought into the mix.
"Hi, this is my significantly other half, yes he is a goat, but we love each other and we are fighting for the right to marry"

Then the Truely disgusting will start pushing their agenda.
"Even 6 year olds are sexually aware, they say, we should lower the age of consent to....... they argue"

Enough is enough.
The terminally twisted are not happy being left alone
They want people to worship and consider them above normal healthy sexual couples.
Soon, being a normal healthy hetrosexual male will prevent you from living.
" we don't want your kind, toxic hetrosexual masculinity....be gone you horrible creature"

Remember....a sewer pipe is not a playground.
I have a dream

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:17 am

Folau quoted the Bible and lost his job.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19-21 King James Version (KJV)

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts 2:38 King James Version (KJV)

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 17:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:42 am

https://www.fwc.gov.au/termination-empl ... ermination

What is unlawful termination?

Section 772 of the Act says that an employer must not terminate an employee’s employment for one or more of the following unlawful reasons:

temporary absence from work because of illness or injury (within the meaning of the Fair Work Regulations 2009)
trade union membership or participation in trade union activities outside working hours (or during working hours with the employer’s consent)
non-membership of a trade union
seeking office as, or acting or having acted in the capacity of, an employee representative
the filing of a complaint, or the participation in proceedings, against the employer involving alleged violation of laws or regulations or recourse to competent administrative authorities
race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction or social origin
absence from work during maternity leave or other parental leave
temporary absence from work for the purpose of engaging in a voluntary emergency management activity, where the absence is reasonable having regard to all the circumstances.

more here:
https://theconversation.com/why-the-isr ... dom-118455