Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
cods

Re: Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Post by cods » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:12 am

bobby your missing the whole point.....I think deliberately

he hasnt been stooped from preaching his beliefs....this isnt about his religion...

perhaps he thinks hes grander than the Pope.and can change people at will..who knows..

would it be alright if a Muslim had been sacked for breaching his contract by spouting his interpretation of the Koran all over the internet??

how would you feel about that bobs?.......

you see Israel is trying to open a real can of worms here.....we have freedom of religion in this country but like most things.....only within reason....

now he is claiming the RU offered him money to take it down..

they are denying they ever did..

someone is lying bobby......would the RU put their reputation on the line by ,lying do you think?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 am

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:12 am

he hasnt been stooped from preaching his beliefs....this isnt about his religion...

perhaps he thinks hes grander than the Pope.and can change people at will..who knows..

would it be alright if a Muslim had been sacked for breaching his contract by spouting his interpretation of the Koran all over the internet??

you see Israel is trying to open a real can of worms here.....we have freedom of religion in this country but like most things.....only within reason....

someone is lying bobby......would the RU put their reputation on the line by ,lying do you think?

Cods,
it doesn't matter what you or I think - it's the law.

Section 772 of the Act says that an employer must not terminate an employee’s employment
for one or more of the following unlawful reasons:

religion or political opinion.

Wally Raffles

Post by Wally Raffles » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:30 pm

I was not aware he was sacked because he is a Christian fixated on the Old Testament. Was he?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:47 pm

Wally Raffles wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:30 pm
I was not aware he was sacked because he is a Christian fixated on the Old Testament. Was he?
He was sacked for posting this:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:22 pm

The ANZ bank supports poofters:
https://media.anz.com/posts/2019/02/anz-pride-network

ANZ Pride Network
February 20, 2019

ANZ values an engaged, diverse and inclusive workforce; employees who deeply understand and connect with their colleagues, customers and communities, across the many markets we operate in. The inclusion of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ+) customers and staff is an important part of that approach.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 am
cods wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:12 am

Cods,
it doesn't matter what you or I think - it's the law.

Section 772 of the Act says that an employer must not terminate an employee’s employment
for one or more of the following unlawful reasons:

religion or political opinion.

bobby you are basically ignoring the CONTRACT HE SIGNED.....and as has been pointed out QANTAS is one of the BIG SPONSORS OF RU who has been paying Israel very nicely for kicking a bloody ball..... so if he has insulted the sponsor that all the players depend on.....and if every player came out and said similar things about groups of people.....would you be okay with that??????.....

you see contracts are rules they tell each side what they expect and what they will do or intend to do..

Israel signed up...... seriously bob Have you ever seen the Pope make statements like that?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:29 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:21 pm

bobby you are basically ignoring the CONTRACT HE SIGNED.....and as has been pointed out QANTAS is one of the BIG SPONSORS OF RU who has been paying Israel very nicely for kicking a bloody ball..... so if he has insulted the sponsor that all the players depend on.....and if every player came out and said similar things about groups of people.....would you be okay with that??????.....

you see contracts are rules they tell each side what they expect and what they will do or intend to do..

Israel signed up...... seriously bob Have you ever seen the Pope make statements like that?

dear Cods,
you don't understand that some contracts are illegal.

forgiven
namaste

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm

I am unsure what help, financial help that is, does a Multimillionaire need from public donations to fund his own defence? :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:23 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm
I am unsure what help, financial help that is, does a Multimillionaire need from public donations to fund his own defence? :roll: :roll:
I am sure many donated just to get up the nose of twats like yourself.
Many may want to make sure his legal representation is well resourced enough to take it all the way to give the best possible chance of leftist PC group thinking, offence taking bullshit getting crammed back up their own arseholes.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:06 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 pm
I am sure many donated just to get up the nose of twats like yourself.
Many may want to make sure his legal representation is well resourced enough to take it all the way to give the best possible chance of leftist PC group thinking, offence taking bullshit getting crammed back up their own arseholes.

The original text of law which Izzy's lawyers are using:

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/ ... c533167701

772 Employment not to be terminated on certain grounds

(1) An employer must not terminate an employee’s employment for one or more of the following reasons, or for reasons including one or more of the following reasons:

(a) temporary absence from work because of illness or injury of a kind prescribed by the regulations;

(b) trade union membership or participation in trade union activities outside working hours or, with the employer’s consent, during working hours;

(c) non‑membership of a trade union;

(d) seeking office as, or acting or having acted in the capacity of, a representative of employees;

(e) the filing of a complaint, or the participation in proceedings, against an employer involving alleged violation of laws or regulations or recourse to competent administrative authorities;

(f) race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction or social origin;

(g) absence from work during maternity leave or other parental leave;

(h) temporary absence from work for the purpose of engaging in a voluntary emergency management activity, where the absence is reasonable having regard to all the circumstances.