Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm

What I find interesting about Israel Folau's statement is that here we have bushfires that have occurred, well in the bush. Now people, generally in the bush, tend to be rather conservative and god fearing people and are more likely to have voted, "no" in the Same-Sex Marriage plebiscite. Yet they are the ones being punished, according to Israel Folau's reasoning for the Government's approval of Same-Sex Marriage and homosexuality in general, and so on and so on. The people in the Capital Cities, where most of those liberal progressives live, where most of the Gays live aren't going to be hurt at all. Very strange reasoning from Mr.Folau, very strange indeed for God to punish the people who believe in him the most for something other people did. Christians are really quite strange and illogical. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:52 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 pm
What I find interesting about Israel Folau's statement is that here we have bushfires that have occurred, well in the bush. Now people, generally in the bush, tend to be rather conservative and god fearing people and are more likely to have voted, "no" in the Same-Sex Marriage plebiscite. Yet they are the ones being punished, according to Israel Folau's reasoning for the Government's approval of Same-Sex Marriage and homosexuality in general, and so on and so on. The people in the Capital Cities, where most of those liberal progressives live, where most of the Gays live aren't going to be hurt at all. Very strange reasoning from Mr.Folau, very strange indeed for God to punish the people who believe in him the most for something other people did. Christians are really quite strange and illogical. :roll:

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:52 pm
brian ross wrote:

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
So, Bobby, good ol' Yahweh likes to punish the people who believe in it the most, does it? Seems illogical to me. I'd have thought a tsunami or a meteorite or an earthquake on Sydney or Melbourne would have gotten more believers than bushfires in the bush... :roll

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 pm
Bobby wrote:
brian ross wrote:

So, Bobby, good ol' Yahweh likes to punish the people who believe in it the most, does it? Seems illogical to me. I'd have thought a tsunami or a meteorite or an earthquake on Sydney or Melbourne would have gotten more believers than bushfires in the bush... :roll
You'd think so but the Lord works in mysterious ways -

The Reverend Fred Nile sometimes leaves Sydney whenever there's the gay mardi gras
in case God destroys the whole city.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:16 pm
Bobby wrote:
brian ross wrote:

You'd think so but the Lord works in mysterious ways -

The Reverend Fred Nile sometimes leaves Sydney whenever there's the gay mardi gras
in case God destroys the whole city.
Ah, yes, good ol' Fred Nile. What a shame he is a coward. :roll

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:00 pm

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 am

Climate change works in mysterious ways.

They can't conclusively prove that it's caused by man......but they are sure of it.

They can't say why it has happened in the past.......but they are sure it's man's fault.

They make up shite all the time and get caught out....

But send snotty nosed kids to berate you about it.

Sounds similar in argument to Falau.

The difference, he is a Christian......so he is automatically wrong.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Israel Folau’s decision to increase his compensation claim to a staggering new figure has not resonated well with the Australian public.

Axed Wallabies fullback Israel Folau has made deadlines once again by demanding a revised compensation total of $14 million from Rugby Australia.

It was revealed on Tuesday morning Folau’s updated statement was lodged to the Federal Circuit Court.

>snip<

Unsurprisingly, Folau’s decision has not resonated well with the Australian public, many calling the 30-year-old “greedy” and “hypocritical”.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/aus ... 36c75e13f

Because he thinks he might have been Captain one day and might have missed out on a World Cup trophy?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:30 am

Valkie wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 am
Climate change works in mysterious ways.

They can't conclusively prove that it's caused by man......but they are sure of it.

They can't say why it has happened in the past.......but they are sure it's man's fault.

They make up shite all the time and get caught out....

But send snotty nosed kids to berate you about it.

Sounds similar in argument to Falau.

The difference, he is a Christian......so he is automatically wrong.

He lost his job for quoting the Bible.

All because of that
Alan Joyce - Qantas poof - Irish gnome: