The Trial of mohammed noor

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Re: The Trial of mohammed noor

Post by Valkie » Wed May 01, 2019 5:41 pm

May the monkey die in Gaol, or as the yanks say jail.

Somalis are far too primitive to let loose in society

And to give one a gun........well, that's plain stoopid

They love killing people.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed May 01, 2019 6:03 pm

They are not all primitive and monkeys, Valkie. That's pretty out there.

cods

Post by cods » Wed May 01, 2019 6:22 pm

GUILTY of

3rd degree MURDER
2nd Degree MANSLAUGHTER..

beats me how you can be guilty of both... but as its Amerika I am not surprised..

it was imo in COLD BLOOD she wasnt even allowed to speak....just BOOM your gone..

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 01, 2019 6:32 pm

cods wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:22 pm
GUILTY of

3rd degree MURDER
2nd Degree MANSLAUGHTER..

beats me how you can be guilty of both... but as its Amerika I am not surprised..

it was imo in COLD BLOOD she wasnt even allowed to speak....just BOOM your gone..
Different Laws. In Oz we have Manslaughter (didn't mean to do it) and Murder (did it).

I have no idea what 3rd degree murder means ... one of our new American members will be able to explain. Perhaps "self defense"?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed May 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Third degree murder can be defined as homicide committed with the intention of causing bodily harm, but not necessarily death. It can be a killing that results from indifference or negligence or recklessness. Statutes defining third degree murder vary considerably from state to state.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed May 01, 2019 10:11 pm

It made me sick to hear waleed aly say this case was a "fraud" and the Australian reporter say that the "noor story"
was a good time story....
noor is a piece of shit somali that was fast tracked by the bureaucrats...we all know the story...
Two months before killing Justine he placed his loaded hand gun against the temple of a driver who had the audacity to give the "bird"
to a cyclist....he was a loose cannon in a uniform and an abject disgrace to the other officers in uniform....
Justines family has started a wrongful death law suit for fifty million dollars...

http://www.startribune.com/judge-reject ... 492518991/
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:03 pm
They are not all primitive and monkeys, Valkie. That's pretty out there.
The monkeys in Melbourne, Newcastle and Sydney are perfect examples.

Criminals, rapists, murderers, house breakers, scum.
They have retreated back into their trees in Newcastle, the people of Newcastle have taken it into their own hands to control them, but other places like Melbourne, it's to look PC to allow that, and they are suffering for it.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu May 02, 2019 11:50 am

This guy was obviously GIVEN his job as a cultural enrichment experiment. He didn't earn it. I'm sure he didn't mean to kill her, but he was grossly incompetent and killed an innocent person. He shouldn't have walked after that. Have they sentenced him yet?

I say the same thing about that female officer in Dallas who thought she was walking into her apartment and accidentally shot an innocent man in HIS home because she thought he was in HER home on the floor below. The Dallas DA is screwing up her prosecution by charging her with 1st degree murder. She will beat that case because there was no provable intent or premeditation. The DA may be depending on a racist jury, since she is white and the victim was black(and a church minister no less). They should have charged her with 2nd degree murder or manslaughter. Different case, but same vibe.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 am

The fallout continues:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis- ... 509438812/

"The city of Minneapolis will pay the family of Justine Ruszczyk Damond a record $20 million to settle a lawsuit over her July 15, 2017 shooting death by a Minneapolis police officer, city officials announced Friday."

Behold the fruits of your trophy cop, Minneapolis. Next time, be smarter than to pick some shaky-handed, pants-wetting Somali Muslim in the name of diversity.

This part of the settlement is stupid: "The deal requires the family to donate $2 million of its settlement to the Minneapolis Foundation's Fund for Safe Communities, a program set up to fight gun violence in the city."

You don't need $2 million to keep average citizens safe from jittery Somali cops -- just a city administration that puts public safety ahead of political correctness.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat May 04, 2019 5:46 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 am
The fallout continues:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis- ... 509438812/

"The city of Minneapolis will pay the family of Justine Ruszczyk Damond a record $20 million to settle a lawsuit over her July 15, 2017 shooting death by a Minneapolis police officer, city officials announced Friday."

Behold the fruits of your trophy cop, Minneapolis. Next time, be smarter than to pick some shaky-handed, pants-wetting Somali Muslim in the name of diversity.

This part of the settlement is stupid: "The deal requires the family to donate $2 million of its settlement to the Minneapolis Foundation's Fund for Safe Communities, a program set up to fight gun violence in the city."

You don't need $2 million to keep average citizens safe from jittery Somali cops -- just a city administration that puts public safety ahead of political correctness.
Perhaps that 2 million could be better spent by educating the entire country about the dregs of humanity and how the islamic caliphate is spreading worldwide with the complicity of incompetent politicians in every country....(I exclude Trump from that generalization)
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...