The Trial of mohammed noor

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nicole

Re: The Trial of mohammed noor

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:03 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:08 pm
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 51dg1.html

The Uber driver says it all.....somali are scum....and we welcome them here in Australia with open arms....
That article is testimony to the joys of multiculturalism. You’ve got the whites up in arms, the blacks up in arms, the muslims up in arms.

It just doesn’t work, folks.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:03 pm
billy the kid wrote:

The Uber driver says it all.....somali are scum....and we welcome them here in Australia with open arms....
That article is testimony to the joys of multiculturalism. You’ve got the whites up in arms, the blacks up in arms, the muslims up in arms.

I see South Australia are conducting a review into multiculturalism.....obviously any negatives from the review will be hidden
from the general public and multiculturalism will continue in leaps and bounds in Australia as, according to our political scum, we are the most succcessful multicultural country on the planet....yeah right....

https://yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/mul ... view/about
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:25 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

I see South Australia are conducting a review into multiculturalism.....obviously any negatives from the review will be hidden
from the general public and multiculturalism will continue in leaps and bounds in Australia as, according to our political scum, we are the most succcessful multicultural country on the planet....yeah right....

Yuk.

And this under a so-called conservative state government. It’s no wonder voters are leaving the major parties in droves. The trouble is, all the right splinter parties are taking votes off each other.

Anyway billy we digress...

cods

Post by cods » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:29 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

at least they are engaging the Public....giving them a voice.....most of the time we are not approached other than a voice at the end of the phone which could be anyone for gods sakes....

I dont see anything wrong with it... we are not morons our views can be just as illuminating and useful.... those with sick intent.. need to be put out of their misery....and no matter what anyone does we will always have them.....

my only quibble with anything to do with multicultural is if special groups get special treatment...because they shout the loudest..or whinge the most...

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Multiculturalism is a total failure

Vastly different cultures simply DO NOT MIX

Earlier immigrants to Australia, the good ones, were Christians or religions that were open and sensible.

Now we see a culture that is totally abhorrent in the way it acts and the way it does everything
It does not mix and never will
We either bend to it's primitive, brutal ways or it attacks us

It's like mixing pure drinking water with sewage.
The water is contaminated and filthy

This sewage, Islam, is destroying not just Australian culture, but every culture it comes into contact with
Like the black plague, this CULT OF DEATH grows and kills

Send them back to where they can murder each other to their twisted hearts content
Just get rid of them.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:24 pm

To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 pm

Speaking from the other side of the pond, I can say this: The Noor case isn't a testament to bad cops in America. It's a testament to political correctness and multiculturalism in the so-called "blue" areas of the country (i.e., cities and states controlled by Democrats).

You see, the American Left -- which includes Democrats, most of the national media, and the permanent Deep State in D.C., which endures regardless of party -- tend to inflict their warped values on the native citizenry. That's why the U.S. brainlessly accepted tens of thousands of Somali Muslim refugees in the first place, despite their being about as interested in assimilating into American society as oil is with water.

It's why the U.S. Congress now has a Jew-hating hijab harpy by the name of Ilhan Omar (can't tell you if she's related to the late Mullah).

And it's why even leftist National Public Radio recognizes, to quote its own special series, "The Somali-Minneapolis Terrorist Axis." Oh yes, in the past decade, at least two dozen young Somalis have shown their gratitude to their family's new country by leaving Minnesota to take up arms for Al-Shabaab.

So Nervous Noor and his itchy trigger finger are just one of the left's latest gifts-that-keep-on-giving.

But on the positive side, I highly doubt that he's going to get off with a stern warning. Consider that his defense attorneys' best defense, according to Minnesota Public Radio, is that "the officer fired his weapon fearing for his safety after hearing a thump on the squad [police car] and then seeing a figure by the driver's side window raise an arm."

Oh yeah, that justifies everything1 Even if it had been a 6-year-old kid at the window, you've got to shoot first and ask questions later whenever you hear a thump and see a figure raise an arm!

cods

Post by cods » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:56 am

as an America.. can you tell me if its in the Police Training that they learn to shoot from inside their car...?

it just strikes me that this hasnt been mentioned .. not here at any rate...so I am wondering if its the normal action from any patrol officer..

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:37 am

Well, I've never attended police academy, but I'm fairly certain that police training discourages shooting from inside your car across your partner.

But in Noor's defense, the dangers of unarmed 40-year-old Australian women in their pajamas have been well documented ...

cods

Post by cods » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:45 am

thats what I thought....as it is I am surprised his partner wasnt hurt in anyway.....

as the "person" was not on his side of the car....it would be just as quick to open the car door and roll out... to make out he was looking out for his partner....he saw fear in his eyes is kind of trying to put the blame on him.....

thats the way I see it..