The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Valkie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:54 pm

George Orwell was an optimist

Australia went past that years ago.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Why hasn't the ABC (Channel Buttrose) advised the viewing public that Trumps planned strike on Iran actually had planes in the
air and ships in position...instead they say merely that the strike was called off....
The ABC's reporting of this extremely serious event leaves a lot to be desired.
Why was there no mention of the fact that Trump was negotiating with Iran regarding specific targets...
According to well-informed sources, Iran rejected a proposal by US intelligence – made via a third party – that Trump be allowed to bomb one, two or three clear objectives, to be chosen by Iran, so that both countries could appear to come out as winners and Trump could save face. Iran categorically rejected the offer and sent its reply: even an attack against an empty sandy beach in Iran would trigger a missile launch against US objectives in the Gulf.
Trump actually asked how many people would die at these targets...he was told 150 people...for an attack on an unmanned drone...
How did he know that 150 people would die...intelligence sources..or communication with Iran....
He then aborted the attack..
This is how close the USA went to war...but channel buttrose reports it as though it is completely unimportant....
It was more important to switch to a story about children being taken from women decades ago...

The bullshit continues....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:28 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:40 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:33 pm

:thumb
I guess we enrolled for 1984?
Yep...
Dont know if everyone on this forum has read 1984...I recommend that they do...
Its a long read, but well worth while...if you cant get it from the library, wikipedia
has a condensed version...but probably doesnt do the book justice....
I took about a week to read the book..found myself saying..."youre fkn kidding.."
so many times....
The way he describes the brainwashing of the unwashed millions is incredible...
..and he wrote it in 1948....

Valkie is right,
we have long surpassed 1984.
Thought crime is here now.
It won't be long before all political sites such as this one are shut down.
Enjoy it while you can.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:28 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:40 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:33 pm

I guess we enrolled for 1984?
Yep...
Dont know if everyone on this forum has read 1984...I recommend that they do...
Its a long read, but well worth while...if you cant get it from the library, wikipedia
has a condensed version...but probably doesnt do the book justice....
I took about a week to read the book..found myself saying..."youre fkn kidding.."
so many times....
The way he describes the brainwashing of the unwashed millions is incredible...
..and he wrote it in 1948....

Valkie is right,
we have long surpassed 1984.
Thought crime is here now.
It won't be long before all political sites such as this one are shut down.
Enjoy it while you can.
Gotta control the peasants......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:10 pm

Im pretty sure this qualifies as bullshit...
A review of bicycle road rules across Australia has revealed that two cyclists are permitted to ride
abreast in Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, NSW and Queensland....
Well, I suppose that's everywhere...isn't it....
And this has been encouraged in Victoria by VicRoads on Facebook recently...
“Yep, it's 100% legal and can be safer to do so,” the Victorian road authority posted with the graphic.
“If they are riding more than 2 abreast, it should only be on a multilane road, where a vehicle can easily overtake the group in another lane,” it added.
WELL how moronic is this....
However the Victorian road authority advised side-by-side riding was actually safer.
“Riding two abreast can increase the visibility of bicycle riders. It also means they are less likely to be squeezed into the road edge by drivers, particularly on roads where there are hazards such as a steep drop,” it responded on social media.
“However, while our laws do permit bicycle riders to ride side-by-side we do urge them to be considerate to other road users and move into single file when it is safe to enable vehicles to pass.”
I suppose we all know that Victoria in particular Melbourne is a shithole and the state has been backward for decades, but it surprises me that the laws apply in every other state....
No wonder we get frustrated and pissed off....
Once again a minority group is pandered to....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Im sure this qualifies as bullshit.....climate change....
Ive always thought you believe what you want to believe until someone
convinces you otherwise....
I know jack shit about climate change...Ill admit that...but Dr Nils-Axel Morner
obviously knows more than most...
And he has gone out on a limb to say that 80% of the worlds scientists know that the
climate change theory is all bullshit...…but wont admit it because of a loss of credibility...(and government grants....)
And little kids are exploited by parents, teachers and the looney left into protesting
at marches, a lot of them in tears about our planet being destroyed due to climate change...
Tell me...what would they know.....answer...nothing......
Make up your own minds.....I still think its all bullshit.......

www.climatechangefacts.info/ClimateChan ... erview.pdf

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:10 am

[/quote] “However, while our laws do permit bicycle riders to ride side-by-side we do urge them to be considerate to other road users and move into single file when it is safe to enable vehicles to pass.” [/quote]

And therein lies the problem CONSIDERATE.
A word alien to most cyclists, who fervently believe "They have the right, nay the absolute requirement" to own the road and act with total disregard for other road users.

Not all cyclists, but many, simply ride to create their own problems.
Deliberately using contested roads and then holding up traffic who simply want to get to work.
Maneuvering around moving road blocks of lycra clad loonies, is not their ideal, especially when one manages to get around this hazard, only to find it filtering through the traffic at the next light to hold up people yet again, requiring additional stress inducing maneuvering.

Consideration of other road users is not in most cyclists vocabulary.

Imagine if a driver were to drive at the same speeds as a cyclist.
The police woukd be all over them.

And cyclists are in themselves rude and unsupportive of slower pedestrians.
I have seen cyclists abuse, threaten and even bump pedestrians who dare to use "shared" paths.
But to cyclists, theirs are the only right.
No one else matters.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:29 pm

So Moodys/CoreLogic have opened their pie holes and are suggesting that the Australian Real Estate "industry"
is well on the road to a fantastic recovery in 2020/21...…
Read all about it....we're going gangbusters....
Why then is there a need to reduce rates...
This news is total and absolute bullshit.....
This is funnier than watching Two and a Half Men.....

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 pm

Priorities...
Gender issues top Bonn climate summit

Australian officials attending ­climate change talks in Germany are being grilled on how the country is tackling global warming by addressing gender and ­indigenous issues.

In written questions to Aust­ralia about its climate change ­response, Canada has asked whether indigenous or traditional knowledge was taken into consideration in developing domestic policies or implementing measures to address climate change.

The federal government told representatives at the Bonn meeting that traditional knowledge and practices were highly valued.
“An indigenous carbon ­industry is growing from indig­enous Australians’ participation in the Emissions Reduction Fund and is providing a range of non-carbon benefits, such as an independent revenue stream and increasing indigenous ­employment,’’ the government said.

Australia was also asked for more detail “about the measures Australia implemented at the domestic level of mainstream gender considerations into its ­climate change policies”.

The federal government said “national momentum towards equal opportunity means that Australia’s climate policies ­operate in a context which both considers and implements ­responses to gender inequity”.

Most questions from other countries have been focused on how Australia accounts for its greenhouse gas emissions and whether extra permits from the Kyoto process would be used to meet the Paris target.

Australia has been criticised for its decision to use carry-over permits from Kyoto, even though the move has been adopt­ed by other countries, includin­g Britain.

The Bonn meeting seeks to finalise issues for the Paris Agreement that could not be completed at the UN Framework Convention on ­Climate Change meeting in Poland in ­December.

One sticking point has been how to deal with the Inter­governmental Panel on Climate Change report into 1.5C warming. Several countries, led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, refused to welcome the IPCC report in Poland, which instead was “noted” in the final commun­ique.

Saudi Arabia has reportedly continued to hold out in Bonn and it is possible that the report will be dropped as an item for UNFCCC discussions from next week.

The tone of the Bonn meeting was further undermined when EU governments failed to agree either on stronger targets to cut emissions or to set a 2050 deadline­ for the EU to be carbon ­neutral.

Rather than a declaration, the issue of carbon neutrality was relegated to a non-binding footnote in the final statement of an EU summit of EU leaders in Brussels, which finished yesterday.

The EU is split between ­Britain, France and Germany supporting the target, and ­Poland and other coal-dependent states rejecting it.
Source:
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation ... 7394ee1d91

It's shit like this that makes me support population control. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Australia was also asked for more detail “about the measures Australia implemented at the domestic level of mainstream gender considerations into its ­climate change policies”.
:b