The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events and Crime topics here
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:50 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -hair.html
What is happening in this country....
A school creates rules and regulations which everyone has to adhere to....
BUT not if your sprog is a Cook Islander....
The parents have taken this to the Anti Discrimination Board...
They don't want the sprogs hair cut.....its a Samoan tradition.....
Well plebs....
This is Australia...not Samoa.....
Watch the gutless Tribunal rule in favour of the kid.....
Watch our media whores jump all over this because the kid is "non white..."
They will call it victimization no doubt...…
Follow the rules plebs.....
OR piss off...….
Maybe when the kid grows up he can play for the Oonga Moongas…... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:04 pm

https://www.qld.gov.au/law/your-rights/ ... our-rights
Further to my previous post.....
This will be rather interesting as it would appear that the Tribunal would have to adjudge that the school
policy of having a dress code which incudes short hair is unreasonable....and that policy impacts more on a
person because of their race...
Is having your hair cut short unreasonable....I doubt it...case closed....
Of course this whole issue probably sounds quite petty...but I beg to differ...
Test cases such as these come before Courts/Tribunals/Hearings all the time....
If the Tribunal finds in favour of the child, then this waters down the authority of the
school (and numerous other institutions) to create rules and regulations....
This is just another example of everyone having to pander to minority groups...
Throughout the world, every type of religious or cultural belief has to be pandered to....
Everyone has to appease the minority...we are obliged to accept diversity and multiculturalism....
We have to be politically correct....
Its all bullshit....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:11 pm

Agree it's all BS but it's manipulated BS designed to squash authority but in doing so it creates a non-productive counter authority which then just creates chaos.

Here's some simple advice for the dummies. If you don't want to have your kid's hair cut don't send them to a school that has dress/personal grooming codes.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:34 pm

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commen ... 24b49f03af
Like many people in Australia, I have been wondering why Victoria seems to be failing in its attempt to control covid19...
At first, I thought it was merely the higher population..
Not so...Melbourne has a similar population to Sydney....
Then I thought, well...some state has to be the worst, some state has to be the best...
Bit like a horse race..something has to win...something has to lose....
But why....
The above link, if accessible... explains it all....
It simply comes down to one person....
Andrews....
Everything which is happening in Victoria can be blamed on Andrews....
"The shortcomings in Victoria — which are long-entrenched public policy failures — won’t even be ­admitted to by its government. Partly, perhaps, because Andrews himself is a former health minister, meaning that the health structure he has overseen as a minister and Premier is one he feels politically compelled to defend.
Andrews gloats about the “army” of contact tracers in his home state, which is a statement of fact. But he glosses over the lack of skilled personnel overseeing them. The biggest army doesn’t always win without good generalship.
As a consequence, Victoria now poses a nationwide risk. Not so much on the health front, as authorities believe that despite the surge in community transmissions in Victoria it should be able to be brought back under control. A daily new infection rate of 15 to 25, which so far doesn’t appear to be rising exponentially, is manageable — notwithstanding a contact-tracing tar­get pushing well above 1000.
The real danger, however, is that Victoria’s second wave will keep state borders closed for longer around the country, thereby doing further damage to the economy and the sectors within it that rely so heavily on fluid travel."
THE bottom line is that Andrews could ask for help from the other states...but so far he hasn't....
Sounds a bit like his ego is getting in the way....
OR maybe he's just plain stupid...... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Addendum to the above from the comments section...
"Easy to blame the people. But fact is that our state of VIC was the only state that from the very outset of this pandemic, refused to co-operate with Federal government's experts and guidance. Dan made a big song and dance about 'preferring to listen his own experts'. In reality, he was just politicising the issue and letting Federal government know 'who was the boss'. This is what happens when you play games."
"Unfortunately for we residents of Victoria Chairman Dan has an arrogant nature that has resulted in his self deluded attitude that he could handle this matter better than other states and nothing short of being struck by lightening would dissuade him from this view.
As it transpires and as we long suffering residents already knew he was and is wrong and we are all paying the price. Until our dear leader has an epiphany and admits his mistakes and takes note of the effective management of other states we are in for a long and miserable winter."
"If this virus has shown me anything, it is that having a Federal government is pointless, or State governments are pointless. My money is on State governments being the cold sore on the face of Australia. Each state has a leader high on power, mixed messages between our Commonwealth and States, and here in Chinoria Chairman Dan has failed completely. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and we are all suffering because of it. Our pubs and restaurants were due to open up to allow more people on Monday, how many tonnes of food has been wasted because of these migrant clusters in half a dozen suburbs. It is a disgrace, and the people and business owners are at wits end."

The word "incompetence" comes to mind...…. :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm

The word MOONBAT comes to my mind. He's also still running that ridiculous Safe School Program and making deals with China!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:32 pm

More BS from our biased media. Even though it has been proven that the NASCAR noose hoax was a steaming pile of BS and confirmed as such by the FBI what does our news network broadcast?

They are banging on about this "hate crime" and falsely saying the FBI agree.

It was a garage door opener and normal for those garages and has been there for eons.

And we wonder why people don't really have a clue about reality? :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:43 am

https://www.9news.com.au/national/qanta ... 4089ec62a4
6000 jobs to go...
Qantas placed in trading halt.....
Who woulda thought....
I suppose if youre going to mothball your planes in the Mohave Desert in the USA, they
aint gonna be flying any time soon...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=To ... efirst%3D1
RIP Tom Petty...(song seems appropriate....Learning to Fly...but I aint Got Wings....)
Whisper is that there will be no overseas flights out of Australia until 2022....
Looks like everyone will take their holidays in Byron Bay from now on....
Probably at two bucks a litre for petrol..... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:44 pm

https://www.9news.com.au/national/up-to ... 17ec92b363
Some tell me that this isn't an absolute waste of money....
The Department of Regional NSW was formed in April, 2020
The Mission Statement....aren't I "savvy" with the new words these days....
Its really impordant to be "savvy"
IS...
"At the Department, we are focused on creating a liveable, inclusive and sustainable New South Wales with thriving natural environments and strong primary industries."
I see....
Bullshit...
Isnt NSW currently liveable, inclusive and sustainable....
Are they suggesting that, at the moment.....its not...
Better form another government department to pull NSW out of the economic shit....
Another aim of the Department …
"The NSW Government has created the Regional Youth Taskforce to engage young people from regional NSW on issues including getting a job, mental health and public transport"
Engage young people....
WTF would they know....
Theyre millennials....half of them cant spell their own name.....
What would the young know about mental health issues.....
"Ooops...Im having a bad day here....Im so stressed out with such a slow download....."
"The Department of Regional NSW is the central agency for regional issues, building strong and resilient regional communities and economies, strengthening primary industries, managing the use of our valuable regional land, overseeing the state’s mineral and mining resources and ensuring that Government investment into regional NSW is fair and delivers positive outcomes for local
communities and businesses"
I see...sounds like a lot of political waffle to me...
Political grubs simply justifying their existence by apparently "doing something"....
The bottom line...
Government services have been diminishing for decades in country NSW...
Banks are closing down....shops are going bust.....
BUT this government suddenly decides to create a new Department, based in Queanbeyan,
Dubbo, Armidale and Coffs Harbour….and intends to offer transfers to staff currently based
in Sydney....
WHY..
Cant the local municipal councils handle the gig at the moment...
How can 150 daily sales of coffees and lunches in Queanbeyan help its economy...
The fallout from the plandemic will ensure that half these businesses will never open again....
I wonder how many of these new positions will be staffed by people who will work from home....
Wont be buying any lunch or coffee if they are working from home...
BUT I suppose the upside will be that if the 400 jobs are filled with people from
Sydney, this means that 400 houses in Sydney will have to be sold....400 houses
in the bush will have to be bought....or rented....
It all helps stimulate our false economy doesn't it....
Yeah right...….. :rofl
What a clusterfuck this country is in...... :rofl

"

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:59 pm

I'd be happy if whole suburbs moved out of Sydney and I don't care where they go. Way out west would be suit me. They don't need jobs as they don't work anyway.