“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:20 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:07 pm
Bogan wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:44 pm
Brine Ross wrote

What about Islam do you take issue with, 4E?
I'll answer that one Brian! Me! Me! Me!

I take issue with Islam over....

Mohammad's proud boast that "we will win through terror!"

Mohammad's instruction that Muslims should be prepared to even fight non believers "who Allah knowest and you knowest not."

The Muslim concept that those who fight and die to spread Islam are the most blessed and will receive ponderous gifts in heaven for their sacrifice.

The Muslim concept that it is right and valid for their religion to spread by terrorism and military force.

The Muslim concept that apostates and blasphemers should be murdered.

The Muslim concept that it can not co exist indefinitely with other religions, but must dominate all others.

The Muslim concept that state and religion are inseparable.

The Muslim concept that homosexuals should be executed..

The Muslim concept that husbands have a religious right to beat their wives.

The Muslin concept that Ecclesiastical law is pre eminent over secular law.

The Muslim concept that females are minors, and subject to guardian male control, unable to even leave the house or enter into any contract.

The Muslim concept that women should have no say in whom they marry, and that a marriage can occur not requiring the consent of the woman.

The Muslim concept that allegations of rape by a female must be validated by four male witnesses of the Islamic faith.

The Muslim concept that males are filled with "uncontrollable lusts" and that women, by their behaviour and dress are responsible for keeping these lusts contained, and blamed for their own rape if it occurs.

The Muslim concept that raped women should be punished.

The Muslim concept which demands social exclusion from non Muslims.

The Muslim concept that non believers are sub human and that they can be lied to and humiliated.

The Muslim concept that a Muslim man may marry outside of his faith, but a Muslim woman may not.

The Muslim concept that alcohol consumption should be proscribed is incompatible with western traditions.

The Muslim concept that a man may divorce a woman, simply by reciting 'I divorce thee", three times, but does not give equivalence to women.

The contemporary Muslim concept of marrying first cousins to keep property in the family.

The Muslim concept that their religion can never be criticised and that it is alright to murder anyone who dares to do so.

The Muslim tolerance of child marriages.

The Muslim concept that young females should be genetically mutilated to prevent them from experiencing sexual pleasure. is considered barbaric and cruel in the west, as well as a bloody outrage.
Well well well finally a topic I really can relate to as a conservative Christian woman.

Well done Bogey!
One issue with Islam is that it's not just a religion..it's also a political ideology. Muslims know and will readily admit that the laws and belief systems pertaining to Islam are paramount. Irrespective of the society their religion is practised in.

Left wing nut jobs on this site and on OzPol will always attempt to veer away from this reality. Why? Because they know it's true and more importantly because they have no rebuttal.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk