“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
The4thEstate

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:21 pm

cods wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:42 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:23 pm
cods wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:06 am
why are muslims different from say Scientologists?...

can anyone explain the difference??

its tough I know but I didnt say Muslims are different... :roll:
Sure, the difference is that Scientologists aren't the world's leading perpetrator of deadly terrorism.

Just ask Sri Lankan Catholics and Christians which religion they'd rather share their island with. Especially on Easter Sunday.

I guess I should have asked ALL Muslims

and are ALL CATHOLICS PAEDOS>..

I dont believe so anymore than I believe ALL Muslims are murderers..
I never said ALL Muslims are murderers -- that's a strawman argument.

What I said was that Muslims are the world's leading perpetrator of deadly terrorism.

If you really want to challenge that point, I suggest you save yourself a great deal of embarrassment by reading the last few years of the Global Terrorism Index, including the one that contains this information (as reported by Forbes):
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdud ... 786e502b3e

Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram.

Hint: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram have something in common. Can you guess what that is?

cods

Post by cods » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:27 am

Sure, the difference is that Scientologists aren't the world's leading perpetrator of deadly terrorism.

I am not sure what you expect people to think of that comment?...

again I see you as judging the whole by the few...

there are many versions of ISLAm just as there are Christianity

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:59 pm

I don't see anyone condemning ALL muslims but with more than 400 million of them plotting and scheming against the west it is reckless to fill your country with them as it is pot luck what you will get. I would much prefer to help them in their OWN countries.

Should we not talk about terror attacks? The government certainly doesn't want us to. Why should we be silenced.
and are ALL CATHOLICS PAEDOS>..
I should hope you mean all Catholic Priests and even then they certainly are not but would you send a young son or grandson on a camp with a whole gaggle of Priests or would you be wary in case one might be a paedo?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Paedophiles come in all forms. Male, Female, young, old, married, single, strangers, family. It has nothing to do with Priests not being able to marry, or whatever. Why some people are sexually attracted to children, who knows. It is a psychiatric disorder. I feel for the poor kids who have to suffer this as they are ruined for LIFE. Thankfully, I don't know anybody, personally, who has had to suffer this disgusting situation, although a young friend/neighbour once told me that a friend of hers had been sexually assaulted by her Father when she was a young kid. I told her to tell her friend to keep her kids well away from "Dad". What a disgusting creature to do that to your own daughter!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:50 pm

All these excuses to allow Christian Paedos to be well, Christian Paedos. If Christians were held responsible for what their fellow Christians were doing, then the two cases would be comparable 'cause afterall, that is how Muslims are continually treated by Islamophobes. Tsk, tsk. I wonder how 4E would react if men were held responsible for the Rapists in their numbers? For the Murderers? For, *GASP* the Terrorists? Yet you all want to hold innocent, ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate Muslims responsible for what other Muslims are doing in the name of Islam. Really? And you wonder why I get annoyed with Islamophobes? :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Wasn't mo a pedo….
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Baronvonrort

Post by Baronvonrort » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:02 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:08 pm
Wasn't mo a pedo….
The Islamic apologists claim people had shorter lives back then so they married earlier. Muhammad married his first wife Khadija when he was mid 20s and Khadija was in her 40s. Khadija was a wealthy businesswoman we would call her a filthy rich cougar she lived to her 60s. Muhammad had no other wives while he was married to Khadija she probably would have kicked his ass to the kerb if he suggested it.

When Muhammad found god he married Aisha the daughter of his neighbour Abu Bakr who was one of the first to buy into the horse manure called Islam that Muhammad was peddling.
Narrated `Aisha:

that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/70
Muhammad lived next door to Aisha he must have had a few wet dreams about her.
Chapter: To marry virgins

Narrated `Aisha:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to me), "You have been shown to me twice in (my) dreams. A man was carrying you in a silken cloth and said to me, 'This is your wife.' I uncovered it; and behold, it was you. I said to myself, 'If this dream is from Allah, He will cause it to come true.' "

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/16
Mo was a Pedo, his sock puppet Allah was always there to help with his sex life.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:29 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:50 pm
All these excuses to allow Christian Paedos to be well, Christian Paedos. If Christians were held responsible for what their fellow Christians were doing, then the two cases would be comparable 'cause afterall, that is how Muslims are continually treated by Islamophobes. Tsk, tsk. I wonder how 4E would react if men were held responsible for the Rapists in their numbers? For the Murderers? For, *GASP* the Terrorists? Yet you all want to hold innocent, ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate Muslims responsible for what other Muslims are doing in the name of Islam. Really? And you wonder why I get annoyed with Islamophobes? :roll: :roll:
Reality isn't any kind of phobia -- it just is.

Your "all Christians/pedophiles" analogy fails because -- putting aside the fact that you're presumably alluding to Catholic priests -- any Christian/Catholic who commits pedophilia isn't doing it in the name of his god and his religion (unless he's a total wacko). Go ahead, find me a "Christian Pedophilia Association."

Muslims, however, band together -- even traveling to other countries -- to form groups whose sole purpose is to commit acts of terrorism against innocent men, woman and children that are deemed "infidels" ... genuinely believing their massacres please Allah and glorify Islam. How many young Christian men leave their homeland to join some far-off pedophilia organization?

And Islamic terrorism is hardly an aberration. As Forbes magazine observes (citing the Global Terrorism Index), "Of the 18,814 deaths caused by terrorists around the world last year, well over half were due to the actions of just four groups: Islamic State, the Taliban, Al-Shabaab and Boko Haram." (Gee, if only they all had something in common ...)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdud ... b298222b3e

Worse yet, even Muslims who don't participate in terrorism don't necessarily condemn it. As a 2016 poll indicated: "Almost half of British Muslims wouldn't go to the police if someone they knew was involved with supporters of terrorism in Syria."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2308529/h ... upporters/

Sure, not all Muslims are terrorists, just as not all KKK members participated in lynchings and not all Nazis operated the gas chambers. But that doesn't mean I'd welcome the sight of a Klansman or a Nazi moving into my neighborhood. It's the movement itself that's immoral and violent, and if non-violent Muslims don't like being stained with the transgressions of their Islamic brethren, they should stop complaining and put more effort into rooting out the radicals in their midst. (Assuming, of course, that they're truly appalled by them.)

So ... with regard to Muslim immigration, the better analogy is this: If someone told you that a bag of M&Ms contained nearly half that were poison, would you stick your hand in the bag, grab a bunch and shove them into your mouth anyway?
Last edited by The4thEstate on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:50 pm
No one willing to discuss the points I've raised? How unsurprising, instead we have the usual haring off after Mohammed and Aisha. How interesting. I wonder then what are you lot's going to say about the various Europeans who married young wives, Mmm?

Theodora Comnena was aged 13 when she was married Baldwin III of Jerusalem (1158)
Agnes of France was 12 when, widowed, she was married to Andronicus Comnenus, Byzantine Emperor (1182)
Isabella de Valois was 8 years old when she was married to Richard II of England. The marriage was never consummated.
Caterina Sforza was betrothed aged 9 with Girolamo Riario,
Margaret Beaufort, (age 7; approximately) was married to John de la Pole (age 7) in 1450 by the arrangement John's father.[5] The marriage was annulled in 1453.[6]
Joan of France, Duchess of Berry (age 12), betrothed in a wedding contract at age 8 days old, she was officially married in 1476.[7]
Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfolk (age 6) was married to Richard of Shrewsbury, 1st Duke of York (age 4) in 1477. She died at age 10 and he, as one of the Princes in the Tower is believed to have been murdered at age 10.[8]
Rukhmabai (age 11) was married in India to her husband (age 19).[9] After a lengthy court battle, the marriage was dissolved by an order from Queen Victoria and the publicity helped influence the passage of the Age of Consent Act, 1891, which increased age of consent for girls in India, married or unmarried, from 10 to 12.[10]
Janakiammal Iyengar (age 10) was married to the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.[11]
Ushabati Ghosh (age 11) was married to the Indian physicist Satyendra Nath Bose when he was twenty.[12] Bose, not keen on marriage so early in life and while still attending college, only did so on his mother's insistence.[13] They had nine children, two of whom died in early childhood.
Nujood Ali (age 10), an arranged marriage by her father to a 30-year-old man[14] in 2008.[15] Coverage of her self-presented application for divorce later that year led to the legal age of marriage in Yemen to be raised to 18.[16]
Empress Xiaochengren (age 12) married Kangxi Emperor (age 11) because Empress Xiaozhuangwen thought that Oboi's power was too strong so that she wanted the emperor could get together with general Sonin to remove Oboi and used this relationship.
[Source]
Isabella of Valois, second wife of Richard II of England, whom she married when she was not yet seven. Eleanor of Castile married Edward I of England at age 10.
Marchioness Barbara of Brandenburg-Ansbach was 8 years old when she was married to Duke Heinrich IX. of Groß-Glogau-Crossen, was 10 when she became widow, and was 10 when she was married to King Vladislaw II of Bohemia. The second marriage was never executed, because the King had never let Barbara come to him. This marriage was "divorced" in the year 1500 when Barbara was 36. During her second marriage she promised Ritter Heinrich von Heideck a marriage, but after this she was taken into prison at the Plassenburg in Kulmbach /Franconia.
Archduchess Margarete of Austria, daughter of Maximklian I. and Maria of Burgund. She was with 3 years brought to France to be educated at as Queen of France and married to Karl VII. They where acutally married but the marriage was later annulled becauxe the King married Anne of
Bretagne.
in the 14th century, Margarethe of Denmark was married to Haakon of Norway, when she was only ten years old.
The british princess Caroline Mathilde also married king Frederik VII of Denmark at age 15 (as I recall she was betrothed around 13 years of age)
Cleoptra the future queen of Egypt at the time excuse my spelling married her younger brother I forget his name at the tender age of 10.
Margaret Beaufort married at twelve and had Henry VII at thirteen so that one was certainly consummated right away. She also had another marriage that was annulled when she was seven.
Mary Stuart, Princess Royal and Willem II, Prince of Orange and stadholder of Holland, Zeeland etc. She was only 9 when they married.
Princess Maria Luisa of Savoy was a few days shy of her 13th birthday when she married King Felipe V of Spain in 1701.
And Maria Luisa's older sister, Maria Adelaide married Louis, Duke of Burgundy by proxy in 1696 when she was not quite eleven.
James Hamilton 1 Duke of Hamilton b. Jun 19 1606 was almost 16 on his wedding (Jun 16 1622) with 9 years old Mary (Margaret) Fielding.
Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfolk was six when she married the four-year-old Richard of Shrewsburry, Duke of York.
Mary of Serbia married Stephen Tomašević, heir-apparent to the throne of Bosnia, when she was 12 years old.
Margaret Beaufort Countess of Richmond and Derby (b. May 1443)
- almost 7 on her first marriege with John de la Pole (Jan/Feb 1450)
- 12 on her second/first marriege to Edmund Tudor (Nov 1455).
When she was the crown princess, Urraca of León and Castile (b. 1079 r. 1109-1126) was made a child bride at age eight to Raymond of Burgundy, a mercenary-adventurer in the service of Urraca’s father. The marriage was consummated at least when she was 13, as she had multiple still-births before the birth of her son Alfonso in 1105.
Isabella of Angoulême, Queen consort of England and Countess of Angouleme suo jure, was married at age 12 to the odious King John
Isabella of Valois was only 6 years old when she married Richard II of England who were 32 years older than her
Isabelle D'Angoulême, who married King John of England at about age 12
In the Treaty of Greenwich on 1 july 1543 the six month old Mary, Queen of Scots was promised to be married to the future Edward VI of England.
Margaret of Bohemia (or Luxembourg) was married to Louis I of Hungary at the age of seven.
Henry the Young King of England, born 1155, married Margaret of France, born 1157, in 1160
Isabella of Hainault (aged 10 at the time of marriage)
Margaret I, Countess of Burgundy (aged 10 at the time of marriage)
Joan I of Navarre (aged 10 at the time of marriage)
Isabella of France (aged 12 at the time of marriage)
Anne de Mowbray, 8th Countess of Norfork who at the tender age of six became the bride of Richard of Shrewsbury, Duke of York in 1478
[Source]

Where are you loud condemnations, hey? Oh, dear, how usual, to be tripped in your Islamophobia? :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:43 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:40 pm
No one willing to discuss the points I've raised?
Just did. You're 11 minutes late with your outdated harangue.