“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
brian ross

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by brian ross » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Nicole wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:20 pm
Even though the pos was yelling out "allahu akbar" the media is immediately attempting to tell us that it is being
treated as a mental health issue....
That's the way...dumb em down......keep a lid on the real issue which is an islamic attack on kaffirs by an islamic jihadist.....
Don't, under any circumstances tell the viewing public the truth...…..
Exactly Billy I agree. If a Christian had of done this whilst shouting “Jesus is great” the reaction from the media and usual suspects would be entirely different.

It’s fknn bullshit mate, yeah?
Why are you afraid to treat this as what it is? Christians go crazy all the time and no one believes it is anything other than a mental issue, yet, when Muslims go crazy, it is all 'cause of their religious beliefs? Really? You people are the crazy ones. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm
Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Even though the pos was yelling out "allahu akbar" the media is immediately attempting to tell us that it is being
That's the way...dumb em down......keep a lid on the real issue which is an islamic attack on kaffirs by an islamic jihadist.....
Exactly Billy I agree. If a Christian had of done this whilst shouting “Jesus is great” the reaction from the media and usual suspects would be entirely different.

Why are you afraid to treat this as what it is? Christians go crazy all the time and no one believes it is anything other than a mental issue, yet, when Muslims go crazy, it is all 'cause of their religious beliefs? Really? You people are the crazy ones. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
It’s kinda the “Allah Akbar” that gives it away Brian.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Nicole wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
If a Christian had of done this whilst shouting “Jesus is great” the reaction from the media and usual suspects would be entirely different.
Christians do not go around shouting anything. They don't, necessarily, attend Church every Sunday, but some do. They just believe that there is a Heaven and that they will get there and meet all their long lost rellies.

I have never called myself a Christian, since I don't believe in God and definitely do NOT believe in the hereafter. Dead is Dead. :roll

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Just add 1 to the over 35,000 Islamic terrorist attacks worldwide since 9/11
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:50 pm

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/aust ... for-motive
Notice how another source reports the incident and in comparison how some of the Australian media attempt to dumb us down...
The Police are instructed to be totally non committal about the facts....they are instructed by the bureaucrats to keep
a lid on terrorism...sorry...I mean "mental illness"......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm

My daughter was in the city today, about and hour before it happened and 200m away.

Fuck cultural enrichment.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Nicole wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:47 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm
Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

It’s kinda the “Allah Akbar” that gives it away Brian.
So, he uses something he knows will provoke people, does that stop it being a mental problem? Really? Oh, and BTW, its "Allahu Akbar", "Nicole". :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:33 pm

So he's a Turk, and was carrying material related to radical Islam on a USB.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:43 pm

The young man allegedly behind a deadly stabbing rampage in Sydney’s CBD spent just 20 minutes in an apartment building for a meeting with a woman believed to be a sex worker who was later found dead.

The 24-year-old woman was killed - believed to have had her throat slit - and a 41-year-old woman was stabbed in the shoulder yesterday, allegedly by Mert Ney who was seen running around the city’s streets with a butcher’s knife about 2pm before he was detained by heroic bystanders.

“Initial inquiries indicate the man had attended the unit for an appointment about 1.30pm and was captured on CCTV leaving the building about 1.50pm,” NSW Police said in a statement today.

The woman’s body wasn’t found until 3pm, in the midst of the extensive police operation.

Commissioner Mick Fuller said footage has been obtained of Ney in the city, “predominantly” CCTV from the City of Sydney council, in addition to the 20-year-old’s phone and past records.
Friends of the Sydney knifeman responsible for a rampage through the city centre claim he had recently converted to Islam and had threatened to launch an attack on a music festival.
A man was in the same class as Ney at Blacktown Boys High School said he was shocked at reports he was behind the attacks.

'I always thought he was a bit weird and he was always posting about converting [to Islam] and stuff like that,' the man, who wished to remain anonymous, said.

'[But] I didn't expect him to go this far.'

Ney's Facebook page has since been deleted, but another school friend claims to have spoken to him just last week.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... ailsignout

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Hang em and hang em high.