“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Cant see why the media is making such a big fuss about him being on Antinex...its like valium....
Antinex is prescribed for anxiety......half the planets got anxiety...its not a mental issue....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:41 pm
Apparently a small handful of people injured and one person dead. You don't need guns to subdue a Terrorist, just some unsympathetic bystanders with a milk crate, some chairs and a crowbar and a fireman with an axe.
Not once the guy had got shot of his knife,,

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Drugs are linked to a lot of murders. Sometimes I wonder if they help or just put off the inevitable to return in a big way later.

Next time he will rent a truck or start a forest fire. I'm surprised they don't use forest fires more than they do.(terrorists, that is)

Glad he is off the street. Does Australia have the death penalty?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:09 pm

Depends on the dosage I suppose....not making excuses for the pos...just laughing at our Australian media and the Police
cover up due to bureaucratic direction from above to keep the lid on things and the public dumbed down.....you know...
the usual bullshit.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

cods

Post by cods » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 pm
Cant see why the media is making such a big fuss about him being on Antinex...its like valium....
Antinex is prescribed for anxiety......half the planets got anxiety...its not a mental issue....

you would be surprised how often they get the diagnoses wrong...and the meds make things worse..

do you now you shouldnt drink alcohol when taking meds for depression or anxiety doctors never tell you that..

this young man has mental issues he has a record he should not have been on the streets..\

stop blaming everything bar the Authorities who allowed him free reign....

he was calling for someone to shoot him :roll: :roll: :roll: ...he had no idea where he was or what was happening to him....

seriously is this is the best help a mental patient gets in this country......

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Drugs are linked to a lot of murders. Sometimes I wonder if they help or just put off the inevitable to return in a big way later.

Next time he will rent a truck or start a forest fire. I'm surprised they don't use forest fires more than they do.(terrorists, that is)

No. Not since 1967.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Texan wrote:

Ive always thought forest fires would be a great terrorist weapon, you could drive along the highway and plant a 20 or 30 timed incendiaries at intervals of a few miles apart ..

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:56 pm
Texan wrote:

Ive always thought forest fires would be a great terrorist weapon, you could drive along the highway and plant a 20 or 30 timed incendiaries at intervals of a few miles apart ..
We're lucky our Muslims are such inbred stupid fcukers. The things I could think to do if I were so inclined, I wouldn't even say online lest they be copied.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm

cods wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:26 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:00 pm

you would be surprised how often they get the diagnoses wrong...and the meds make things worse..

do you now you shouldnt drink alcohol when taking meds for depression or anxiety doctors never tell you that..

this young man has mental issues he has a record he should not have been on the streets..\

stop blaming everything bar the Authorities who allowed him free reign....

he was calling for someone to shoot him :roll: :roll: :roll: ...he had no idea where he was or what was happening to him....

seriously is this is the best help a mental patient gets in this country......
Before I comment further, are you supporting him due to his "mental illness" or are you just being sarcastic....

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Gordon wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:56 pm
Texan wrote:

We're lucky our Muslims are such inbred stupid fcukers. The things I could think to do if I were so inclined, I wouldn't even say online lest they be copied.

Maybe the choice of the word "great" could be misinterpreted lol