“Allahu Akbar!”

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: “Allahu Akbar!”

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:39 pm

:thumb
SO now Im the worst islamophobe on this site....almost like a badge of honour…. :rofl
I take that insult with a grain of salt....I certainly wont be losing any sleep over it.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

BigP

Post by BigP » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Most of us know how that turned out for you in the past!''

Someone ass fisted him ?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:17 pm
brian ross wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:18 pm
Perhaps Brian needs to start his own thread about "ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate, Muslims" instead of derailing, apologising for and trolling threads that are about the 400 million or so who are anything but. :roll:
Perhaps, Black Orchid you need to stop protecting Islamophobia. Oh, wait, you're an Islamophobe yourself aren't you. That explains why you've chosen to protect the worst of the Islamophobes on this site. What next? Neo-Nazis? Racists? All free from criticism, hey? Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Perhaps you need to stop being a forum Nazi and accept free speech and opinions that differ to your own instead of trying to censor everyone and everything. Most of us know how that turned out for you in the past!
So, I should accept that people like to persecute innocents then. Black Orchid? Really?

So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims? The Blacks? The Gypsies? Yeah, that would really make a wonderful society, right?

God, what sort of world do you live in, Black Orchid where you're willing to accept the persecution of innocent people simply 'cause they are different to yourself? Where you're willing to remain silent while people are criticised simply 'cause their religion carries the same name as the religion of Terrorists, even if the beliefs are very different.

You want us all to march to the same drum beat as yourself, wearing the same black uniforms, right?

Your problem is that you're the problem that Australia faces today. You're intolerant. You're hateful. You just want people to leave you 'cause you can't stand that they talk/walk/look/dress/believe different things to you. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:53 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:39 pm
SO now Im the worst islamophobe on this site....almost like a badge of honour…. :rofl
I take that insult with a grain of salt....I certainly wont be losing any sleep over it.... :rofl
Not surprising. Afterall, you show your ignorance in virtually every post that you make. You seem to take delight in persecuting innocent people all the time. Tsk, tsk. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:37 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Perhaps Brian needs to start his own thread about "ordinary, everyday, well assimilated, moderate, Muslims" instead of derailing, apologising for and trolling threads that are about the 400 million or so who are anything but. :roll:
Perhaps, Black Orchid you need to stop protecting Islamophobia. Oh, wait, you're an Islamophobe yourself aren't you. That explains why you've chosen to protect the worst of the Islamophobes on this site. What next? Neo-Nazis? Racists? All free from criticism, hey? Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Perhaps you need to stop being a forum Nazi and accept free speech and opinions that differ to your own instead of trying to censor everyone and everything. Most of us know how that turned out for you in the past!
So, I should accept that people like to persecute innocents then. Black Orchid? Really?

So. I should just shut up and accept neo-Nazis when they suggest we should kill all the Jews? The Muslims? The Blacks? The Gypsies? Yeah, that would really make a wonderful society, right?

God, what sort of world do you live in, Black Orchid where you're willing to accept the persecution of innocent people simply 'cause they are different to yourself? Where you're willing to remain silent while people are criticised simply 'cause their religion carries the same name as the religion of Terrorists, even if the beliefs are very different.

You want us all to march to the same drum beat as yourself, wearing the same black uniforms, right?

Your problem is that you're the problem that Australia faces today. You're intolerant. You're hateful. You just want people to leave you 'cause you can't stand that they talk/walk/look/dress/believe different things to you. :roll: :roll:
Try to keep it real Brian. I know that is all but impossible for you but do try! :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm

If a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant.

Europe comes to mind...Merkel allows, encourages invasion of Germany/Europe by hordes of immigrants/refugees/asylum
seekers/economic wanderers from African countries and it blows up in her face with numerous immigrants raping and
destroying Europe as they shout "allahu akbar"....to the extent that there are 60 borders within Europe consisting of
razor wire to keep them all out....
A classic example of how the tolerance backfires and destroys the tolerant....
Tolerance has destroyed Europe...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:20 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 pm
If a society is tolerant without limit, its ability to be tolerant is eventually seized or destroyed by the intolerant.

Europe comes to mind...Merkel allows, encourages invasion of Germany/Europe by hordes of immigrants/refugees/asylum
seekers/economic wanderers from African countries and it blows up in her face with numerous immigrants raping and
destroying Europe as they shout "allahu akbar"....to the extent that there are 60 borders within Europe consisting of
razor wire to keep them all out....
A classic example of how the tolerance backfires and destroys the tolerant....
Tolerance has destroyed Europe...
No one is suggesting there are not limits to tolerance, except the intolerant. When you realise that, you might be able to step backwards from the brink you dance on. Your intolerance is seen by all and you are repulsed by all. You have no tolerance. You seek to persecute people because they are different to what you consider "normal". There have been Muslims in Australia since the latter half of the 19th century. I have served with/studied with/worked with Muslims most of my adult life. They are mainstream, assimilated, moderate people who have no truck with Terrorists or Terrorism, despite what you believe in your Islamophobic deranged mind. I wonder, how many Muslims you've even met? None more than likely. Tsk, tsk. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:13 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Try to keep it real Brian. I know that is all but impossible for you but do try! :roll:
I am keeping it real. You hate Muslims for no other reason than because they are different. Tsk, tsk. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

I am keeping it real. You hate Muslims for no other reason than because they are different. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
And you, you grotesque little gnome, are in urgent need of a Clinical Psychologist. Better still, a Psychiatrist may be able to help with your nasty little mental delusions. You have a sickness, Brian, you really do!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:35 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:21 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

And you, you grotesque little gnome, are in urgent need of a Clinical Psychologist. Better still, a Psychiatrist may be able to help with your nasty little mental delusions. You have a sickness, Brian, you really do!

It would seem as thought the inventors of "islamaphobia" have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams in silencing criticism of islam.
The idea that opposing jihad mass murder and sharia oppression of women, non-muslims and others would be stigmatized and marginalized to the degree that it is today is breathtaking. Most people now take for granted that any negative statement regarding islam, even criticism of jihad terrorists, is “islamophobic” and to be shunned and silenced. And so the advancing jihad is essentially unopposed; most people are afraid to say a word. And the social media giants are steadily choking off all criticism of islam; even MasterCard and Discover have now begun denying their services to those who dare to violate sharia blasphemy laws.
It seems ridiculous that we can criticise any religion, catholicism, buddism, jehovahs witnesses, seventh day adventists, mormons..etc the list is endless...we can criticise politicians, we can call Trump the worst
President ever....people can even say "we are going to impeach the mother-fucker"
We can criticize politicians for anything and everything until the cows come home...from wasting public funds, for incompetence, for the disgraceful lack of legislation in nursing homes....
We can criticize the soft sentencing by courts and magistrates...
We can criticize the slack parole and bail legislation which allows criminals to be at large when their bail or parole should be refused...
We can criticize the lack of a sex offenders register.
We can criticize the pathetic politicians when it comes to environmental issues, such as the barrier reef, the rivers, global warming...
We can criticize everything under the sun......
BUT we cant criticize islam........

Attempts to monitor mosques for hate speech and threats to the public order — such as were tried in New York — are denounced by politicians such as New York’s Mayor Bill de Blasio. Fear of islamophobia accusations has now become a serious inhibition to those charged with public safety, just as fear of racism accusations has long inhibited government authorities from dealing with serious breaches of the law throughout the West. Abductions, forced marriages, gang rapes, and even “honor killings” committed by Middle Eastern and South Asian immigrants to Western countries often go unpunished by government agencies.
North American feminists dare not speak of abuse of women in the muslim world, from the koran and sharia law to daily family life, lest they be accused of islamophobia. Members of the National Women’s Studies Association recently voted to boycott Israel, but cannot bring themselves to comment on child marriages, forced marriages, female seclusion, honor killings, gang rapes of infidel women, or the enslavement and sale of females for sex slavery.

Western opinion leaders have even advocated for islamic supremacists by forbidding criticism of islam . The Canadian Parliament recently condemned “islamophobia,” and a Parliamentary committee is now crafting measures to implement this motion. Christine Douglass-Williams was fired from the Canadian Race Relations Foundation board for criticizing political islam, showing that the government is willing to terminate appointed employees — even of so-called independent institutions — for alleged islamophobia. Just as in the Canadian “Human Rights” Commissions and Tribunals, truth is not allowed as a defense….
The UK government has even drafted a "definition" of "islamophobia". obviously with a view to banning islamophobia...
Will Australia follow the UK....precedent law suggests we will.....
Even our Police are gagged..suggesting terrorism doesn't exist in various cases, but mental illness does....

I could go on....but I wont....
We are being gagged by islamic leaders and politicians, and we dont to a thing about it....we just submit...(the definition of islam)
We are told we cant criticise islam........
All part of the loony, lunatic left who insist that we all love and cuddle one another...
Even Turnbull directed us to embrace islam…..
No thanx.....Ill pass on that...doesn't even qualify for a rain check....

BUT people worldwide are, in fact becoming more and more aware of the threat of islam.... :read :read :read
Last edited by billy the kid on Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.