Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Texan

Re: Antifa riots

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:11 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:24 pm
Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:12 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:53 pm
Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:31 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:21 am

Bullshit...youre just making excuse for callous, poorly trained cops...
Youre scared when a cop pulls you over...but wont admit it.....
America is full of trigger happy cops and you know it....
On what do you base your daft opinion of American cops? I've lived here for 53 years and have never been frightened by an aggressive cop. You must be buying the hype that our leftist media is dishing out to cause unrest. Just because you can make accusations doesn't mean that they are true. I have many friends who are cops and former cops. My cousin is a police investigator for a Texas county sheriff's office and also works for the BATFE. How many American cops do you know?
Youre being a bit hypocritical aren't you...
You stated earlier that you have gone to great lengths to tell your sons how to behave when a copy pulls them over.
Why is that necessary Tex....
In a violent country like the USA, when every second cop could be trigger happy...why is it necessary for you
to deliberately instruct your sons how to behave when confronted by a cop...
Could it be that you are worried that an aggressive cop might kill or injure one of your sons....
Maybe your beloved Texas has no aggressive cops...maybe they are all in other states...
I know of no American cops...but I know of family members, and friends of family members who have
travelled to the USA as tourists and they returned with negative opinions of US cops....
AND they all travelled in many states...not just one or two...
On another topic, perhaps you might like to comment on the suggestion that some US states
have their cops trained in Israel...as they do in Minnesota....
Why is that necessary...some states...I said...some other states appear to decline that necessity...
Where does Texas stand on the training of cops in Israel...
AND no, I don't buy the leftist media...I don't buy any media crap..left or right...
I learned how to operate most guns.

I keep my insurance current.

I learn to do as much maintenance as possible on my cars and home.

I don't drink and drive. I hardly ever drink at all.

I try very hard to not insult people or start arguments. It's not worth the trouble and nothing good ever comes of it. Does that make me a coward?

I don't play with snakes, even though I have found 2 on my back patio in the last 2 nights. One was no threat and I relocated him. I wasn't positive about the second, so I killed it and threw it over the back fence

We do many things out of caution or wisdom. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make me a coward or whatever motive you want to hang around my neck. You train your cops wherever you want and we'll do the same. Since all cops are maladjusted violent meatheads because a few cops have crossed the line(and been tried for it), then all protesters must be murderous vandals, looters, and arsonists. Is that your logic?
Why all the strawmen....
I simply suggested originally that you, as a driver of a motor vehicle in Texas could...just could... be
more than worried...maybe scared...if a cop pulled you over.....I didn't call you a coward...
I am not attempting to hang anything around your neck....
All Im suggesting is that you, as a driver of a motor vehicle in Texas are behaving in an extremely
cautious manner when you are pulled over by Police..
Maybe I used the wrong word...perhaps I should have said "anxious"...
Anxiety is a fear of the unknown....a worry or nervousness or unease about something with an uncertain
outcome....
Are we as drivers, anxious when we are pulled over by cops....
Of course we are...
BUT in the US...maybe a little more anxious....
I'm naturally a cautious person. That's just how I'm wired. I don't like drama. I used to get anxious when I was pulled over. Now I just get disappointed that I was careless and hope I don't have to pay a big fine. As long as I obey the law concerning yielding to the officer's authority during a traffic stop and don't act irresponsibly to invite disaster, I'm comfortable that I will be back on the road in a few minutes and wiser for it. I wouldn't know how to compare my experience to yours because I've never been stopped by the police in another country. All I know is that your opinion about the frequency of American cops going off the reservation is way off.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:50 pm
43% of all cops murdered in the US are killed by blacks. 3% of the entire US population commit 70% of the violent crimes and those 3% are black. That's not being racist it's just a fact.

The demographic is different here and so is the dynamic. Democrat state/cities are the worst. Democrat run states allowed this rioting and looting to happen. They made the cops stand down and now they are demanding federal funding to fix the mess they allowed to happen. They spend their money on paying illegals, letting criminals out of jail to continue to wreak havoc, refuse to co-operate with federal law enforcement and now want a handout. These Dem states even set a limit as to how much you could loot without being arrested. I mean WTF? Look at the source. Democrats! I would tell them to bugger off and I hope Trump does too.

We don't have that here, we don't have totally idiotic sanctuary cities to shelter illegals, and I still think that most of the younger generation here are 'anxious' when pulled over by a cop for no apparent reason.

All in all it depends where you live. Pretty much the same as it does here but to a much lesser extent here.
good posting
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 am

BLM is heavily influenced by Islam. I didn't realise that but how unsurprising? No wonder there is so much violence at their hands.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:11 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 am
BLM is heavily influenced by Islam. I didn't realise that but how unsurprising? No wonder there is so much violence at their hands.
Sorry to hear that. I'm not seeing that here. Our BLM protests for a noble cause of equality, but too many opportunists use the movement as a way to steal and coerce. I think our law is fair and we aren't going to improve it. The application of the law may be improved in places and I would love to see abuses of political or police power punished severely, but trying to make white people take a back seat isn't going to fly. Most of us haven't taken advantage anybody and will not bow down, accept punishment, or give up our hard earned livelihoods to let someone step over us. Our Constitution says that we are all equal under the law and any acceptance of slavery or unequal rights for black people or women has been amended out.

Most black people on the left won't admit that there are some major problems with black culture in America. Over 80% of black babies in America are born into a single parent home. The women use the government as a surrogate daddy for welfare, education, childcare, moral guidance, etc........ The inner city schools are a joke and many of these schools graduate people who are illiterate. They have no moral guidance, no education, no skills, no work ethic, and they blame white people. I know black people who are very intelligent, driven, honest, and kind. That's the type of people I gather around me no matter what the race. The rest can go screw themselves, no matter what the race.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:36 pm

Some influential blacks are speaking out.

viewtopic.php?f=8&p=286791#p286791

The media is ignoring the victims of the riots.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:14 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/ny-m ... t-all-down
mulsim lawyer throws Molotov cocktail at Police car during NY riots....
Aah well....nothing changes....
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/ilha ... department
Meanwhile, omar calls for Minneapolis police department to be dispanded…..
..yep...thatll work.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Re: Antifa/BLM riots

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 pm

It's bizarre. Who the hell in their right would ever vote for a Democrat?

Antifa/BLM calling for 1 million to march on DC this weekend and Mark Esper has ordered the National Guard to not only disarm but to wear soft hats instead of helmets.

Trump needs to fire these left over Obama traitorous hacks. ALL of them!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:30 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 am
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/ny-m ... t-all-down
mulsim lawyer throws Molotov cocktail at Police car during NY riots....
Aah well....nothing changes....
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/ilha ... department
Meanwhile, omar calls for Minneapolis police department to be dispanded…..
..yep...thatll work.... :rofl
Several Democrat states are trying to do the same. These Dems are diseased.