Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Texan

Re: Antifa riots

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:07 am

cods wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 am
Texan wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 pm
The daughter of NY Mayor, Bill de Blasio, was arrested rioting with Antifa. No wonder he's not doing anything. People are turning up in droves and chanting for him to resign.

If I had a gun I would be shooting these ferals.

Petition ...

http://chng.it/z7n8KCzJFj
NY does everything possible to discourage self defense. NY has 7 round capacity limits, required licensing to purchase a gun and annual renewals to keep the gun. You have to be mega rich to carry a gun and then most just hire full time armed security. The regular people are defenseless and the criminals know it.

We aren't having the looting in Texas. The criminals know better. We do get the occasional brick thrower and tire slasher during "protests". In Texas, we simply fill out the required federal background check paperwork, wait for the results, and leave with our new gun. No limits on magazines or quantities of guns. Over 1.5 million private Texas citizens are licensed to carry a concealed gun and criminals fear us. When a licensed gun carrier defends himself, the police are very sympathetic to us as the victim. Texas law clearly allows us to defend ourselves and if the shooting was legal self defense, then the criminal also has no recourse in civil court. We are held responsible for any stray shots, but it's a responsibility we gladly bear and it encourages us to practice.
what if your black???? do the same laws apply to them?..

I happen to know a Black couple who live in Texas..they are well off she has a govt job where she is regularly posted overseas..
they told us it is the norm in Texas for the police to pull them over when they see a black guy driving a nice fancy car....they are used to it
but it doesnt stop them getting angry all the same..... an awful ,lot of white guys commit crime yet the cops dont pull over white drivers just because hes driving a nice car do they???...

to me thats what these protests are about the discrimination and unfair justice in your court systems where time and time again cops who have done the most shocking things have got away with it....because the "victim" is black therefore who cares.. :emb :emb
I'm white, so I don't know much about profiling from personal experience. I've never heard my daughter in law complain about being profiled.

I've been pulled over by cops of all races, Male and female. I've even been ticketed by a cop on a horse. Many check my background and let me go because I did nothing wrong. Was I being profiled?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:07 am
................ I'm white, so I don't know much about profiling from personal experience. I've never heard my daughter in law complain about being profiled.

I've been pulled over by cops of all races, Male and female. I've even been ticketed by a cop on a horse. Many check my background and let me go because I did nothing wrong. Was I being profiled?
When you got pulled up, same as me, you probably said " Good afternoon Officer .........."
And there were no problems.
I always thank them for their work. They really appreciate it.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:33 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:56 pm
Texan wrote:
................ I'm white, so I don't know much about profiling from personal experience. I've never heard my daughter in law complain about being profiled.

When you got pulled up, same as me, you probably said " Good afternoon Officer .........."
And there were no problems.
I always thank them for their work. They really appreciate it.
I understand that the cop is going to be on edge. I do everything I can to make him more comfortable. I pull as far away from traffic as possible, roll my windows down, turn off my ignition, get my licenses and insurance papers out, and keep my hands visible on the steering wheel until he approaches me. When he asks for my license, I also hand him my License To Carry and tell him the location of my gun. My LTC also tells the cop that I'm a military veteran. I then follow his commands and we take care of business.

2/3 of the time, the cop will let me off with a warning. We will then discuss our military service or our pistols. If the cop sees that you are trying to calm the situation and are generally law abiding , they are more likely to cut you some slack. We both just want to go home at the end of the day.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:00 pm

They are trying to bring in digital licences here that you have on your phone. The only problem is that if you get pulled over and automatically reach for your phone to show them your licence you could get fined for using your phone whilst 'driving' if they are having a bad day.

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:14 pm
I'm sorry I missed this earlier. Is this real? Do you have a link? All the stories I found are from 2016.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:43 am

Texan wrote:
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
The daughter of NY Mayor, Bill de Blasio, was arrested rioting with Antifa. No wonder he's not doing anything. People are turning up in droves and chanting for him to resign.

Petition ...

NY does everything possible to discourage self defense. NY has 7 round capacity limits, required licensing to purchase a gun and annual renewals to keep the gun. You have to be mega rich to carry a gun and then most just hire full time armed security. The regular people are defenseless and the criminals know it.

We aren't having the looting in Texas. The criminals know better. We do get the occasional brick thrower and tire slasher during "protests". In Texas, we simply fill out the required federal background check paperwork, wait for the results, and leave with our new gun. No limits on magazines or quantities of guns. Over 1.5 million private Texas citizens are licensed to carry a concealed gun and criminals fear us. When a licensed gun carrier defends himself, the police are very sympathetic to us as the victim. Texas law clearly allows us to defend ourselves and if the shooting was legal self defense, then the criminal also has no recourse in civil court. We are held responsible for any stray shots, but it's a responsibility we gladly bear and it encourages us to practice.

I happen to know a Black couple who live in Texas..they are well off she has a govt job where she is regularly posted overseas..
they told us it is the norm in Texas for the police to pull them over when they see a black guy driving a nice fancy car....they are used to it
but it doesnt stop them getting angry all the same..... an awful ,lot of white guys commit crime yet the cops dont pull over white drivers just because hes driving a nice car do they???...

to me thats what these protests are about the discrimination and unfair justice in your court systems where time and time again cops who have done the most shocking things have got away with it....because the "victim" is black therefore who cares.. :emb :emb
I'm white, so I don't know much about profiling from personal experience. I've never heard my daughter in law complain about being profiled.

do you get pulled over on a regular basis?....are you saying the cops do not have to have a reason for pulling you over?....its all about the mood they are in????... :roll:

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:59 am

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:43 am
Texan wrote:
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Petition ...

do you get pulled over on a regular basis?....are you saying the cops do not have to have a reason for pulling you over?....its all about the mood they are in????... :roll:
I've been driving for 37 years and speed as much as the next guy. Cops are supposed to have a reason to pull you over, but it's sometimes based on their judgement. I've accidentally passed a cop on the highway while he was doing the speed limit and was pulled over. He knows I was speeding, but doesn't know by how much and can't prove anything. Sometimes they will pull you over and fish for a violation. He may ask me if I knew how fast I was going. If I tell him and that's above the speed limit, then he can write me a ticket based on my confession. I always keep a pleasant tone, but I don't incriminate myself either. Avoiding tickets is an art here.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:29 am

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:43 am
Texan wrote:
cods wrote:
Texan wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Petition ...

Well it is here so why not?. Especially if you are young and male or if they don't like the look of your car.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:45 am

Been pulled over twice since 1975

Once for doing 92 mph down Bendooley Hill on the old Hume highway near Mittagong in my V8 Holden Monaro. Being a young hoon I gave her a bit of a boost up over and down that hill bloody, cop was hiding right at the bottom of the hill.

Second time pulled over and warned for doing 70Km in on Commonwealth Ave in Canberra (cods will know where that is), The speed limit is normally 70Km but had been temporarily changed to 60Km for the Spring flower festival (Floriade), there were temporary signs but I didnt notice them as there were people everywhere along that stretch of road.