Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
sprintcyclist

Re: Antifa/BLM riots

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:36 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 pm
Blake had knife in car when Kenosha cop shot him: Wisconsin DOJ

Blake admitted to having the knife during the investigation

Jacob Blake had a knife on the floorboard of his car when he was shot by police, said the Wisconsin Department of Justice, which also has identified the shooting officer as Rusten Sheskey.

The knife was recovered from the driver's side floorboard of Blake's SUV, the agency said. It did not say whether Blake was holding the knife when Sheskey, a seven-year veteran of the Kenosha Police Department, shot him Sunday evening.

Blake admitted to having the knife during the investigation, officials said. No other weapons were recovered.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/blake-had-kn ... consin-doj

Of course he had a weapon. Convictions for resisting arrest, domestic violence and sexual assault. Warrants out for his arrest for another violent crime. So he resists arrest yet again then reaches into his car for a knife and is being hailed as a victim and martyr by the leftist thugs.

Dems are playing games, withholding information and people are dying. These people and those who support them are nothing but scum!

I am at the stage that whenever any lefty tells me anything I totally disbelieve it.
I want them to not speak to me.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:13 am

I am sure you would be flat out finding any blackman in USA unarmed to be honest...

they live in fear and dread every day...just so this guy had a knife in the car does that really warrant 7 bullets in the back?...

seriously we cant agree that thats OK..

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:17 am

cods wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:13 am
I am sure you would be flat out finding any blackman in USA unarmed to be honest...

they live in fear and dread every day...just so this guy had a knife in the car does that really warrant 7 bullets in the back?...

seriously we cant agree that thats OK..
The problem wasn't that he had a knife in the car. The problem was that he struggled with the police and then tried to get to his knife while repeatedly ignoring police orders to stand down.

I have 2 guns and 430 rounds of ammo in my truck. The police would shoot me if I behaved the same way.

I just left a gun show. That's why I have so much ammo in the truck. I have 1 gun and Mrs Texan has hers. I found 400 rds of 9mm for $100.

I also carry a knife for opening boxes and plastic packaging. I use it daily. Its considered to be a switchblade knife, but is perfectly legal in Texas. Its a Kershaw Leek with a 9 cm blade.
Last edited by Texan on Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:24 am

Comply with police directives would be the smart thing to do. These people are not smart.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Flamethrower-Packing Antifa 'Entered Fetal Position And Began Crying' After Unsuccessful Escape From Cops.

Matthew Banta of Neenah, WI - who is "known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests," was one of four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats, according to ABC2.

Green Bay police say they were called for “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets headed... towards the police” on Walnut St. near Webster Ave.

A responding officer says he saw four individuals walking towards a protest with baseball bats. One man was wearing a metal helmet with goggles and military-style gear with multiple pouches, and was carrying an Antifa flag. When the officer pulled his squad car in front of the group, they ran away. The officer caught Banta, who was carrying the flag, and says Banta “dropped into the fetal position and began crying.” He accused the officer of lying on him; the officer replied nobody was on him. -ABC2
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fla ... successful

Whining cowardly little cretins when they don't have backup!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:59 pm

The FBI has warned Chicago police about a plot by street gangs to shoot any cop on-sight with their weapon drawn and film it.

The federal intelligence alert from FBI officials was sent to Chicago area law enforcement on August 26, warning that 36 notorious gangs have made a pact to gun down cops 'in order to garner national media attention', reported ABC 7.

The threat comes as two cops were gunned down in the street while carrying out a traffic stop Sunday during yet another bloody weekend in the Windy City that left 10 dead and 44 injured in shootings.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... icers.html

Chicago like all the burning cities led by retarded progressive leftists. Chicago's dwarf LGBT Beetlejuice progressive leftist Lori Lightfoot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:59 pm
The FBI has warned Chicago police about a plot by street gangs to shoot any cop on-sight with their weapon drawn and film it.

The federal intelligence alert from FBI officials was sent to Chicago area law enforcement on August 26, warning that 36 notorious gangs have made a pact to gun down cops 'in order to garner national media attention', reported ABC 7.

The threat comes as two cops were gunned down in the street while carrying out a traffic stop Sunday during yet another bloody weekend in the Windy City that left 10 dead and 44 injured in shootings.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... icers.html

Chicago like all the burning cities led by retarded progressive leftists. Chicago's dwarf LGBT Beetlejuice progressive leftist Lori Lightfoot.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:25 pm

For those supporting BLM ...

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I Understand. My name was Antonio West. I was the child who was shot in the face and killed at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded. See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick , Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’ and Michael Brown, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon. I won’t hold my breath, I don’t have to anymore.

Part II:
7/18- Jimmie Norman, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/18- Terry Taylor, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/17- Cindy Raygoza, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/11- Luis Aguilar, 91 year old hispanic male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/10- Brittany Simpson, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Sarah Goode, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
7/6- Jeffrey Westerfield, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/5- Perry Renn, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/3- Laurey Kennedy, white female still in coma from beating by black male. No national news.
7/3 Eric Mollet, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Rupert Anderson, white male murdered by black male. No national news.
7/2 Jennifer Kingeter, white female murdered by black male. No national news.
6/30 Jim Brennan, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/29 Paul Shephard, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Shirley Barone, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Penelope Spencer, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/27 Inga Evans, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/26 Jake Rameau, white male, murdered by black male No national news.
6/25 Gina Burger, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/24 Nathan Dasher, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/22 Jonathan Price, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/20 John Whitmore, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/18 John Yingling, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/17 Allyn Reeves, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/15 Michael Beaver, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Angela Cook, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/11 Nathan Hall, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/7 Harry Briggs, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/5 Laura Bachman, white female, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/2 Robert Mohler, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
6/1 William Headley, white male, murdered by black male. No national news.
All this in just 48 days yet no national news. Want to know why?
Because this happens EVERY single day in America and we are used to it.

Yet a THUG getting shot by a Police Officer doing his job, 20 minutes after the THUG committed a robbery, makes national news! So why is this everyday phenomenal rate of blacks killing whites, not to mention the far worse rate at which blacks kill each other, generates riots or is addressed by black leaders as a problem within their community, but an occasional killing of a black by a white police officer, a black who is usually doing something dangerously criminal, becomes a riot? Can U spell S I C K?

When the statistics speak we see that there is an epidemic of violence coming from within the black community that seriously endangers the remainder of the population. So, where is the true injustice and tragedy?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."