Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Antifa/BLM riots

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:07 am

Black Orchid

Re: Antifa riots

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Looting a moving train in leftist Chicago where the leftist 'leaders' are just turning a blind eye.

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:26 pm

I wonder how many businesses are learning that Chicago is not a good place to do business. Those people aren't ever going to find jobs because they drive employers away. I lost sympathy for them a long time ago and I am now choosing to concentrate on helping those I know. People who act like in that video can starve for all I care. We need to go back to less government handouts and more welfare. The lazy need to learn humility and that's the only way it will happen.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:01 pm

From the respected Victor Davis Hanson on both the riots and China.

Video is less than 4 mins long.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/victor-da ... e-violence

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:26 pm
I wonder how many businesses are learning that Chicago is not a good place to do business. Those people aren't ever going to find jobs because they drive employers away. I lost sympathy for them a long time ago and I am now choosing to concentrate on helping those I know. People who act like in that video can starve for all I care. We need to go back to less government handouts and more welfare. The lazy need to learn humility and that's the only way it will happen.

' ........... The lazy need to learn humility ...........'

yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:18 pm

This was not a protest. It was a coordinated criminal attack.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 pm

The daughter of NY Mayor, Bill de Blasio, was arrested rioting with Antifa. No wonder he's not doing anything. People are turning up in droves and chanting for him to resign.

If I had a gun I would be shooting these ferals.

Petition ...

http://chng.it/z7n8KCzJFj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cods

Post by cods » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:18 pm
This was not a protest. It was a coordinated criminal attack.

I have just made a post on ozpol....

why doesnt someone in authority of the Black live Matter movement tell their people to stay home.
kneel on the front doorstep in the road outside their homes in the churches
or even the court houses....stay away from the pillaging and burning..and sheer madness.. the sportmen and women are doing it\
and sending a message

and let the police do their job without trying to keep protesters safe....

it makes sense to me they have two groups now....the protesters and the destroyers....

I think we all know who at this moment is winning...and if someone is behind this and deliberately driving it..

then shame on all sides......so far Trump hasnt impressed me at all.. and as for the Democrats.... no where to be seen...
this wont stop till the last shop has been destroyed and car burnt..

I think I have said it before I wouldnt waste my time voting for either side...

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 pm
The daughter of NY Mayor, Bill de Blasio, was arrested rioting with Antifa. No wonder he's not doing anything. People are turning up in droves and chanting for him to resign.

Petition ...

NY does everything possible to discourage self defense. NY has 7 round capacity limits, required licensing to purchase a gun and annual renewals to keep the gun. You have to be mega rich to carry a gun and then most just hire full time armed security. The regular people are defenseless and the criminals know it.

We aren't having the looting in Texas. The criminals know better. We do get the occasional brick thrower and tire slasher during "protests". In Texas, we simply fill out the required federal background check paperwork, wait for the results, and leave with our new gun. No limits on magazines or quantities of guns. Over 1.5 million private Texas citizens are licensed to carry a concealed gun and criminals fear us. When a licensed gun carrier defends himself, the police are very sympathetic to us as the victim. Texas law clearly allows us to defend ourselves and if the shooting was legal self defense, then the criminal also has no recourse in civil court. We are held responsible for any stray shots, but it's a responsibility we gladly bear and it encourages us to practice.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:55 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Petition ...

NY does everything possible to discourage self defense. NY has 7 round capacity limits, required licensing to purchase a gun and annual renewals to keep the gun. You have to be mega rich to carry a gun and then most just hire full time armed security. The regular people are defenseless and the criminals know it.

We aren't having the looting in Texas. The criminals know better. We do get the occasional brick thrower and tire slasher during "protests". In Texas, we simply fill out the required federal background check paperwork, wait for the results, and leave with our new gun. No limits on magazines or quantities of guns. Over 1.5 million private Texas citizens are licensed to carry a concealed gun and criminals fear us. When a licensed gun carrier defends himself, the police are very sympathetic to us as the victim. Texas law clearly allows us to defend ourselves and if the shooting was legal self defense, then the criminal also has no recourse in civil court. We are held responsible for any stray shots, but it's a responsibility we gladly bear and it encourages us to practice.
what if your black???? do the same laws apply to them?..

I happen to know a Black couple who live in Texas..they are well off she has a govt job where she is regularly posted overseas..
they told us it is the norm in Texas for the police to pull them over when they see a black guy driving a nice fancy car....they are used to it
but it doesnt stop them getting angry all the same..... an awful ,lot of white guys commit crime yet the cops dont pull over white drivers just because hes driving a nice car do they???...

to me thats what these protests are about the discrimination and unfair justice in your court systems where time and time again cops who have done the most shocking things have got away with it....because the "victim" is black therefore who cares.. :emb :emb