Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: Antifa/BLM riots

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Read the demands.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm
Read the demands.
If they are the ones I read today, it's a total joke.

Obviously written in a drugged out stupor by a drug addled moron .

Sad
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:52 pm

Replacing the police with mental health workers when you call 911 is one of the more bizarre demands. Although all of the demands are bizarre but if someone's breaking into your home or someone else has been shot or stabbed by a gang member and a mental health worker has to answer the call? What then? :roll:

Pretty sure no health worker would want to answer a call of violence in any "black culture" neighbourhood whether they are black or white.

Oooops I said a bad word.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:54 pm

Valkie wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm
Read the demands.
If they are the ones I read today, it's a total joke.

Obviously written in a drugged out stupor by a drug addled moron .

Sad
Can someone link me to the demands, please?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:55 pm

I have posted them already. Twice I think.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:11 pm
10 demands from Chanelle Helm who is co-founder and core organiser of Black Lives Matter Louisville.
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

These cretins tore down black business, looted them, burned them to the ground and killed other blacks. :roll:

They also burned down apartment buildings being constructed for the poor! :roll:
This is just one list from one city. There are dozens more.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:03 pm

Here's some from Antifa Seattle ...

We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients.

We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability. (let's not forget they burned down all the black businesses)

We demand that the city create an entirely separate system staffed by mental health experts to respond to 911 calls pertaining to mental health crises, and insist that all involved in such a program be put through thorough, rigorous training in conflict de-escalation.

We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing “homeless sweeps” that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.

We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control

It's all out there including a whole bunch of free stuff!

Another demand (can't remember which city) is NO more car stops whether you're in a stolen car, or have stolen plates with a car full of guns and drugs you aren't allowed to be stopped. Yeah right! :roll:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:05 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:52 pm
Replacing the police with mental health workers when you call 911 is one of the more bizarre demands. Although all of the demands are bizarre but if someone's breaking into your home or someone else has been shot or stabbed by a gang member and a mental health worker has to answer the call? What then? :roll:

Pretty sure no health worker would want to answer a call of violence in any "black culture" neighbourhood whether they are black or white.

Oooops I said a bad word.
What is wrong with saying 'black culture'?
Why is it wrong?
What is an acceptable alternative?

PS Thanks for the repost of the link :thumb

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:03 pm
Here's some from Antifa Seattle ...

We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients.
Sounds like Apartheid
We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability. (let's not forget they burned down all the black businesses)

We demand that the city create an entirely separate system staffed by mental health experts to respond to 911 calls pertaining to mental health crises, and insist that all involved in such a program be put through thorough, rigorous training in conflict de-escalation.
Hmmm...Do the mental health professionals also need to be black?
We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing “homeless sweeps” that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.
What happens if they breach the lease agreement?
We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control

How on earth are they wanting to do that?
It's all out there including a whole bunch of free stuff!

Another demand (can't remember which city) is NO more car stops whether you're in a stolen car, or have stolen plates with a car full of guns and drugs you aren't allowed to be stopped. Yeah right! :roll:
All in all, they want for the impossible. :WTF