Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events and Crime topics here
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nom De Plume

Re: Antifa/BLM riots

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:05 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:52 pm
Replacing the police with mental health workers when you call 911 is one of the more bizarre demands. Although all of the demands are bizarre but if someone's breaking into your home or someone else has been shot or stabbed by a gang member and a mental health worker has to answer the call? What then? :roll:

Pretty sure no health worker would want to answer a call of violence in any "black culture" neighbourhood whether they are black or white.

Oooops I said a bad word.
What is wrong with saying 'black culture'?
Why is it wrong?
What is an acceptable alternative?

PS Thanks for the repost of the link :thumb
Any clues on this one?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Replacing the police with mental health workers when you call 911 is one of the more bizarre demands. Although all of the demands are bizarre but if someone's breaking into your home or someone else has been shot or stabbed by a gang member and a mental health worker has to answer the call? What then? :roll:

Pretty sure no health worker would want to answer a call of violence in any "black culture" neighbourhood whether they are black or white.

Why is it wrong?

There's nothing wrong with saying "black culture". It is what it is. Red flew off the handle and kept accusing Tex of being racist for saying it.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Why is it wrong?

There's nothing wrong with saying "black culture". It is what it is. Red flew off the handle and kept accusing Tex of being racist for saying it.
PFFT! Red can be such a sensitive flower pot sometimes.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 pm

A video clip out of Oxford, UK shows two protesters demanding the removal of the Cecil Rhodes statue before admitting they don’t even know who he is.

Thousands of demonstrators gathered outside Oxford’s Oriel College yesterday to demand the removal of “imperialist” Rhodes statue because it is “incompatible” with the city’s “commitment to anti-racism.”

However, it appeared as though some of them didn’t even know why they were there.

“Do you support tearing down the statue?” two men, who both appear to be Muslims, are asked by a woman.

“Yeah,” they respond.

“Why are you against it?” she enquires.

“To be honest, I don’t actually know who he is,” responds one of the men.

“And this has just proved my point, they haven’t got a clue about the history of the things they hate, they just do so because they are being told to,” said one respondent to the clip.

Meanwhile, a local council in Poole, Dorset is attempting to remove a statue of Lord Baden-Powell, the founder of the scouts, but residents have turned up to protect it.
https://www.infowars.com/video-blm-prot ... ing-about/

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:21 am

STATUE_OF_LIBERTY.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:58 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Why is it wrong?

I think a lot of my arguments here are because we speak different dialects of the same language. We place different emphasis on phrases with completely different meanings or context. Aussies are pretty open with their views and feelings and don't hold much back. I have trouble with this because my intentions can easily be misconstrued. I try to be honest about problems in America, but ya'll have a hard time discerning my intentions and can't always tell what I mean when I talk about race issues or when I talk about behaviors of an individual of another race. I like to call a spade a spade. See how that last sentence could be misconstrued when it's a common phrase with no racial connotations in America. I have trouble sometimes telling when you are joking and I'm sure the same goes when try to say something funny. We'll muddle through it.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Aussies can be volatile and quick to react without thinking. TOO quick!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Where does BLM funding come from?

First it goes to ACTBLUE which is the Democrat Party Political Action Committee or PAC.

From there it goes to Act Blue Charities and from there it goes to BLM.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Professor Gordon Klein teaches accounting at UCLA’s Anderson School of Business. He recently refused to exempt black students from final exams over the death of George Floyd.

Students allegedly threatened to kill him. He is now under investigation and living under police protection.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/u ... rom-exams/

He's being investigated for discrimination. :roll:

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:12 pm
Professor Gordon Klein teaches accounting at UCLA’s Anderson School of Business. He recently refused to exempt black students from final exams over the death of George Floyd.

Students allegedly threatened to kill him. He is now under investigation and living under police protection.
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/u ... rom-exams/

He's being investigated for discrimination. :roll:
Did he exempt white students?
How about yellow ones?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.