Antifa/BLM riots

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
billy the kid

Re: Antifa/BLM riots

Post by billy the kid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm
The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
:thumb
That sounds like something I'd write....unfortunately I cant take credit for it...
BUT I agree with every word......
EVERY WORD.....
Incidentally...who did write it..??
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:29 am

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:11 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm
The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an un-fixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks.

Our leaders don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
That sounds like something I'd write....unfortunately I cant take credit for it...
BUT I agree with every word......
EVERY WORD.....
Incidentally...who did write it..??
I honestly don't know. Initially it was accredited to an Ian Duncan who was a the liberal journalist for The Sun. The Sun denied having anything to do with it and said it didn't come from them. Internet sleuthing came up with an Anthony Bryan, a contributor to American Renaissance, as the author.

It's called The Black Dilemma. The full piece is here ...

https://dawgonnit.com/2020/06/30/more-f ... king-done/

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:34 am

We should all read it...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 am

Leftist moonbat idiot.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 am
Leftist moonbat idiot.

given that portland has has riots for many months, he should resign.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.