Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nom De Plume

Re: Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:46 pm

I'm a little speechless. I think we are watching the start of civil war in the US!
Not surprising. Wealth distribution is beyond inequitable.
As Plutarch said; An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all republics.

:OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:10 am

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:19 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:30 pm
Democrats have openly played their hand and are willing to destroy the country for their own means. The only way they can win in November is by massive voter fraud and if that happens I think the country will be lost.
I think its lost now.....sorry to say I cannot see one redeeming feature of that country..

even the word Democracy has a hollow sound to it..

poor old Joe I cant see him fixing anything...Trump has divided the country....the difference now its black v white...

he hasnt imo said one thing right since the start of this year....everything he has done has had appalling results....

this is not what a president is meant to do.
It's not Trump who is dividing the country it's the Democrats.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:09 pm

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best told her fellow officers that it was "not my decision" to abandon the city's Third Precinct to activists and that the decision has prevented the department from responding to emergency calls inside the "autonomous zone."

"You should know, leaving the precinct was not my decision. You fought for days to protect it. I asked you to stand on that line," Best told officers via video. "Day in and day out, to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened and in some cases hurt. Then to have a change of course nearly two weeks in, it seems like an insult to you and our community."

Best, who was able to visit the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, on Thursday, said "calls for service have more than tripled" since law enforcement abandoned the East Precinct.

"These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to," Best told reporters on Wednesday.

Seattle Police Union Chief Michael Solan expressed his disgust with the decision to leave the precinct, telling Fox News host Tucker Carlson "it's the closest I've seen to our country becoming a lawless state."

"Where is the safety of the reasonable community of the city of Seattle? To me, that is absolutely appalling, and I am embarrassed being a Seattle resident to even talk about this," Solan said.
https://disrn.com/news/seattle-police-c ... d-to-calls

The far left commie Mayor and Governor allowing and encouraging this should be ..... [fill in the blank].

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am

This could end up being a civil war, but I'm not sure how it will play out. Trump has threatened to go in and clean up this mess, but his hands may be tied by the Constitution. Usually a president can't go into a state until the governor or state legislature requests it, especially with military force. People are getting their rights trampled on in this area and the financial toll will be huge, but Washington state will have to own it. Trumps biggest play will most likely be to withhold federal funds as long as the state shirks it's responsibilities toward the citizens of Washington state.

All of these blue states have been dragging their feet to hurt the economy to try to blame it on Trump. Now they are trying to blame all of the rioting and looting on Trump, even though he has nothing to do with the inner dealings within these blue states. All of the civil war cards are in the November elections. Control of Congress and the White House will determine everything.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:29 am

I see that "they" are demanding all whites give a non white ten bucks....
"They" look as though "they" wouldn't have ten bucks between them...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:48 am

This is how they view self sustainability. Throw down a tarp, toss some dirt on top and apparently you can feed the masses? :rofl

They don't even know how to dig a hole :rofl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:17 am

Tards. Get a job!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am
This could end up being a civil war, but I'm not sure how it will play out. Trump has threatened to go in and clean up this mess, but his hands may be tied by the Constitution. Usually a president can't go into a state until the governor or state legislature requests it, especially with military force. People are getting their rights trampled on in this area and the financial toll will be huge, but Washington state will have to own it. Trumps biggest play will most likely be to withhold federal funds as long as the state shirks it's responsibilities toward the citizens of Washington state.

All of these blue states have been dragging their feet to hurt the economy to try to blame it on Trump. Now they are trying to blame all of the rioting and looting on Trump, even though he has nothing to do with the inner dealings within these blue states. All of the civil war cards are in the November elections. Control of Congress and the White House will determine everything.
Civil war might be the only option and the blue states need to be brought to their knees with NO federal funding. They don't deserve a penny and they ARE the problem.

I think Trump is doing the right thing in letting them eat themselves.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Texan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am

Civil war might be the only option and the blue states need to be brought to their knees with NO federal funding. They don't deserve a penny and they ARE the problem.

I think Trump is doing the right thing in letting them eat themselves.
:thumb
Is that "eat" or "beat".... :rofl
The sad thing about this....well one of the many sad things..is that the US media (that which support the Democrats) will deliberately fan any flames of civil war or revolution....and probably has been already....
They will be complicit as they will mistakenly believe that its a way to get rid of Trump.....
They wont care about the total destruction of the entire country....
How do you cut the head off a snake if you cant find the snake....or maybe you
know where it is...but its inaccessible... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Check out the retarded Aussies protesting :rofl