Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Discuss any News, Current Events and Crime topics here
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nom De Plume

Re: Leftist Seattle - CHAZ

Post by Nom De Plume » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Texan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:24 am
This could end up being a civil war, but I'm not sure how it will play out. Trump has threatened to go in and clean up this mess, but his hands may be tied by the Constitution. Usually a president can't go into a state until the governor or state legislature requests it, especially with military force. People are getting their rights trampled on in this area and the financial toll will be huge, but Washington state will have to own it. Trumps biggest play will most likely be to withhold federal funds as long as the state shirks it's responsibilities toward the citizens of Washington state.

All of these blue states have been dragging their feet to hurt the economy to try to blame it on Trump. Now they are trying to blame all of the rioting and looting on Trump, even though he has nothing to do with the inner dealings within these blue states. All of the civil war cards are in the November elections. Control of Congress and the White House will determine everything.
Civil war might be the only option and the blue states need to be brought to their knees with NO federal funding. They don't deserve a penny and they ARE the problem.

I think Trump is doing the right thing in letting them eat themselves.
In the US approximately 1/2 of all shares are owned by the top 1%.
That is inequitable.
The Fed has been doing everything they can to support the most wealthy at the expense of main street.
The stock market is mere weeks away from a catastrophic collapse.
Stupid money... that is Mum and Dad investors, thinking that there is money to be made in stocks that keep rising, because the fed keeps buying are going to loose their retirement funds as they jump on the bandwagon... the Fed will sell their holdings to the stupid money.

I could keep going... but I'll let all that sink in.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Far left Antifa's alternative to police ...
A militant Antifa group known as the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is patrolling the 6-blocks known as CHOP or CHAZ. In other words, the activists that kicked cops out of the occupied space, now have their version of “police,” but with no meaningful police training and stubborn ideological beliefs. What could possibly go wrong?
https://mynorthwest.com/1946737/rantz-m ... p-or-chaz/

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:43 pm
Far left Antifa's alternative to police ...
A militant Antifa group known as the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club is patrolling the 6-blocks known as CHOP or CHAZ. In other words, the activists that kicked cops out of the occupied space, now have their version of “police,” but with no meaningful police training and stubborn ideological beliefs. What could possibly go wrong?
https://mynorthwest.com/1946737/rantz-m ... p-or-chaz/

According to their utopian ideas, a police force is not required
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 am

Dems are allowing this saying "they're just having a festival".

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:31 am

:thumb
This needs to be made known to everyone.....the Australian media of course, wont have a bar of it....
Sad isnt it...... :roll:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:48 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:39 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

This needs to be made known to everyone.....the Australian media of course, wont have a bar of it....
The media will ignore it and social media will probably pull videos like these down.

FFS men in dresses standing side by side with BLM and Antifa and smashing down doors and murdering and raping men, women and children. Watching Aussies on the internet actually appeasing and apologising for this terrorist behaviour and cheering on Dementia Bunker Joe just because they hate Trump is sickening. It makes me sick to my stomach. Which is why if Trump fails we are all doomed.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:07 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:19 pm

poor old Joe I cant see him fixing anything...Trump has divided the country....the difference now its black v white...

No he hasn't, the Democrats have. Hey it was Democrats who founded the KKK.
This is what pisses me off so much about lefties ... they cause all the problems and blame the right wing.

My favourite leftist bullshit story is cattle farmers are destroying the Amazon for McDonald's hamburger patties.
That's about 30 years out of date.
The Amazon forests are being destroyed to grow soy bean crops ... to feed veg nazis and vegan fundamentalists who are deliberately destroying the world.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:36 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:48 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:39 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

The media will ignore it and social media will probably pull videos like these down.

FFS men in dresses standing side by side with BLM and Antifa and smashing down doors and murdering and raping men, women and children. Watching Aussies on the internet actually appeasing and apologising for this terrorist behaviour and cheering on Dementia Bunker Joe just because they hate Trump is sickening. It makes me sick to my stomach. Which is why if Trump fails we are all doomed.
yes
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:47 pm

3 weeks or so in and now the far left dingbat Mayor who not only allowed this but actually helped these domestic terrorists claim this 6 block zone is now demanding Trump pay for it (through taxpayers) to the tune of $358 million.

6 blocks? 3 weeks? $358 million?

Didn't she say they are just having a festival? Screw Seattle I say.