Corby

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Aussie

Corby

Post by Aussie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 pm

There is a site I call Corby Central. Here is the url.

http://www.freeschapelle.com.au/forum/index.php

There is a bloke "DJ Wolf" who posts in a decent writing style, but he lost me when, today, he posted this:
I know that the marijuana was Indonesian because I saw it and I know the difference
Huh? When did he get the chance to do that. Wasn't it burned, and assuming he did get to see it (????) how, by mere sight, is he able to say that it was Indonesian grown, as opposed to grown anywhere on the Planet? Is he an expert on the visual ID of the mj grown in Indonesia? Is he an expert on the visual ID of mj grown in Australia?

Further, if he truly saw it and if he truly is qualified enough to identify where it was grown, why did he not give evidence during the Corby legal process?

mantra.

Re: Corby

Post by mantra. » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 pm

How could anyone tell the difference just by a quick glimpse of it? It probably was planted on Corby - a deal gone wrong. It's still difficult to believe that you could make a profit exporting it to Indonesia. My sympathy lies with Schapelle, whether innocent or guilty. She's deteriorating daily and is a huge mental mess. I wonder what happened to the millions her sister made suing the media. You would expect it would be used to make Schapelle a bit more comfortable, but she's still living in a dirty little hellhole with a dozen other women. I can't see her surviving for another 15 years.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm

I doubt Corbys sister would be allowed to renovate Corbys cell to look like a plush hotel room complete with white porcelain loo hygenically sealed for her comfort and peace of mind..in an Indonesian rat hole it just isn't happening;

I'm over the whole Corby thing, there are many Australians locked up serving time for crimes they didnt commit. How does she get access to continual media in the form of magazines and TV ?

How is she afforded such high profile media exposure to her problem when many other Australians just quitely serve time and noone ever knows they are even there?

I think she is guilty and she needs to start getting her head around her plight..or she really will go mad.

Schapelle and the Bali 9..by the look of them Ill bet they come from fucking Salisbury .
Last edited by Auzgurl on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freediver

Post by freediver » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:27 pm

How is she afforded such high profile media exposure to her problem and others just quitely serve time and noone ever knows they are even there?
It's because she is white, female, and reasonably attractive.

boxy

Post by boxy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 am

freediver wrote:
How is she afforded such high profile media exposure to her problem and others just quitely serve time and noone ever knows they are even there?
It's because she is white, female, and reasonably attractive.
... and is related to shameless media whores.

Seen the show, "Shameless" on SBS? Classic.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I know that the marijuana was Indonesian because I saw it and I know the difference
Can someone direct me to a site having some credibility where I can check how this bloke could possibly have had a chance to see the hooch found in Corby's board bag?

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm

He's probably lying. As you mentioned before - why didn't he give evidence when it was needed? I don't know where you would check out his credibility. He's only an ordinary bloke on a forum isn't he?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

mantra wrote:He's probably lying. As you mentioned before - why didn't he give evidence when it was needed? I don't know where you would check out his credibility. He's only an ordinary bloke on a forum isn't he?
Well, mantra, his credibility is a spin off to my real question which is......what/where was the opportunity, between Corby with hooch at the Airport, and said hooch being burned by the Cops, did he get to view it?

Does anyone have those facts?

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Huh? When did he get the chance to do that. Wasn't it burned, and assuming he did get to see it (????) how, by mere sight, is he able to say that it was Indonesian grown, as opposed to grown anywhere on the Planet? Is he an expert on the visual ID of the mj grown in Indonesia? Is he an expert on the visual ID of mj grown in Australia?

Further, if he truly saw it and if he truly is qualified enough to identify where it was grown, why did he not give evidence during the Corby legal process?
I think weed grown in different climates soils would have certain identifying markers..leaf size/colour etc that may indicate if a plant was in actual fact grown in a certain place..other than Australia..I know some pp who can tell you beef/lamb that is fed on certain grains/feed just by the flavour. My father could tell you many identifying characteristics about certain plants of the same species and regions of origin..its not so hard to believe.

Why didnt he give evidence..who knows and now its a non issue.