Beware

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Beware

Post by Valkie » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:07 am

There will be a lot of angry drug addicts (who cant get their drugs) and police (who cant get the drugs to sell).
A million heroin hits taken off street
CYDONEE MARDON

THE biggest haul of heroin in Australia in almost two decades – enough for over a million street deals – will see a Sydney man face court today.

The Australian Federal Police say the heroin, found inside a consignment of vertical mixers that arrived via air cargo from Kuala Lumpur, is worth an estimated $156 million and equates to more than 1.1 million street deals.

Police on Friday arrested a 29-year-old man at his home in the north Hornsby suburb of Mount Colah and charged him with attempting to possess a commercial quantity of unlawfully imported border controlled drugs.

Search warrants were executed with the help of ABF officers and NSW Police, at three other residential addresses in Miller, Baulkham Hills, and Kings Park and two business premises in Hornsby.

The investigation was launched in December 2020 after ABF officers in Sydney found the heroin that arrived via air cargo.

AFP investigators removed the illicit drugs, weighing 347.9 kilograms, and with assistance from ABF, delivered them to the destined address – a storage facility in Hornsby.

Police will allege that in February, the Mount Colah man collected the consignment of machinery and attempted to access the drugs.

Police spent the ensuing months conducting further inquiries to identify people and locations of interest, and continued gathering evidence to support a prosecution, an AFP spokesman said.

“These inquiries resulted in yesterday’s operational activity, with police seizing mobile handsets, knives, handcuffs and a small amount of testosterone.”

The investigation into the criminal syndicate responsible for the importation and its potential distribution in Australia is ongoing.

AFP Detective Acting Superintendent Morgen Blunden said the impact of this shipment on the community would have been devastating.

“This is why our partnerships with state and Commonwealth agencies are so important,” he said.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Re: Beware

Post by Texan » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am

I wish they would legalize all drugs with the condition that anybody who overdoses or is injured while under the influence loses all rights to publicly funded healthcare and lose all government welfare and services if they injure another while under the influence. Screw the idiots. Let them die a horrible death. The same goes for alcohol.

I realize this doesn't follow the Republican narrative, but I have some pretty serious Libertarian leanings also. I'm a huge fan of freedom and personal responsibility.

sprintcyclist

Re: Beware

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:51 pm

Texan wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:53 am
I wish they would legalize all drugs with the condition that anybody who overdoses or is injured while under the influence loses all rights to publicly funded healthcare and lose all government welfare and services if they injure another while under the influence. Screw the idiots. Let them die a horrible death. The same goes for alcohol.

I realize this doesn't follow the Republican narrative, but I have some pretty serious Libertarian leanings also. I'm a huge fan of freedom and personal responsibility.
Yes, if all drugs were decriminilised a whole range of 'drug damage' would be removed
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.