No wonder kid leave school stupid

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

No wonder kid leave school stupid

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:14 am

The people running the show are just so stupid its beyond belief.
Bungling bureaucrats fail HSC test
CHRISTOPHER HARRIS

THE HSC exam timetable is expected to be released on Friday after a bumbling bureaucrat at the NSW Education Standards Authority accidentally uploaded a draft version to its website.

Exams were due to start in October, but have been delayed because of Covid school closures and will now begin on November 9.

“NESA confirms that a preliminary HSC timetable was uploaded in error earlier this afternoon. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused,” the NSW Education Standards Authority said in a statement.

“The 2021 HSC exam timetable will be released tomorrow morning,” Thursday’s statement said.

The preliminary exam timetable, which is unlikely to change significantly when it is finally released, was disappointing to some students who were expecting to sit fewer exams this year.

“I hope this isn’t what actually is going out — I thought they wanted to reduce the number of public exams,” one student wrote on social media.

“(It) seems to be basically the same with pretty much every subject still being tested … love their care for our mental health and our physical health/safety,” another student wrote.

Year 12 students have been given priority Covid vaccinations in order to sit their exams
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream