Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:42 pm

The fact that there were several men around who could have collectively done something irritated me quite considerably.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:42 pm
The fact that there were several men around who could have collectively done something irritated me quite considerably.

Yes - that's the people in the big city -
they don't want to be involved - probably for legal reasons.
If a man took to those girls and really hurt them with devastating punches
he'd be in jail for 10 years - grievous bodily harm.
1 punch can even kill someone.
People avoid fights - I've seen it myself.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:44 pm

They sure like to video them though.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:38 pm
Roundup is toxic and carcinogenic. Never used it and never will.
A good friend of mine is the Science Group Leader of Pathology & Applied Mycology with an esteemed NZ government organisation and he swears otherwise, I have been using it for years and have never worn gloves of masks,

BO, its less harmful to you than all those supplements you were taking lol

BigP

Post by BigP » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:05 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:54 pm
BigP wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:54 pm
It was cold enough in the factory I work in to freeze hell over today and the heater ran out of diesel , The owner said he was going down to the gas station to refill, 3 hours later still no fuel, I went into the office and they had a fan heater going, nice and toasty in there, I turned it off opened the door to the office and told him if he turned it back on before he refilled the heater in the workshop I would come in and cut the fucken plug off it ,

It had the desired effect, lol
hilarious.. how come you didnt get the sack????
Thats a good question Cods, the answer lies somewhere between fear and need, They are scared of me and they need my skills, and they know that I dont give a fuck if they sack me, I can pretty much do as I like lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:16 pm

BigP wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:00 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:38 pm
Roundup is toxic and carcinogenic. Never used it and never will.
A good friend of mine is the Science Group Leader of Pathology & Applied Mycology with an esteemed NZ government organisation and he swears otherwise, I have been using it for years and have never worn gloves of masks,

BO, its less harmful to you than all those supplements you were taking lol
Those supplements dang near killed me! :b

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:38 pm

BigP wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:05 pm
cods wrote:
BigP wrote:
It was cold enough in the factory I work in to freeze hell over today and the heater ran out of diesel , The owner said he was going down to the gas station to refill, 3 hours later still no fuel, I went into the office and they had a fan heater going, nice and toasty in there, I turned it off opened the door to the office and told him if he turned it back on before he refilled the heater in the workshop I would come in and cut the fucken plug off it ,

Thats a good question Cods, the answer lies somewhere between fear and need, They are scared of me and they need my skills, and they know that I dont give a fuck if they sack me, I can pretty much do as I like lol
Great position to be in, BigP. Not many people are that fortunate.

Funny as fuck too!

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:39 am

BigP wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:05 pm
cods wrote:
BigP wrote:

I have a friend who was in your position. The corporate penny pinchers decided to sack him. When they realized how valuable he was as technical support, they begged him to come back. He told them to fuck off and he retired. I should call him and take him to lunch soon.

They tried to get me to take his job, but they wouldn't pay me enough to compensate for lost overtime, company car use, and commuting expenses. They know I'll work elsewhere if they try to force me into the office.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Just had a visit from my son and I want to pull my hair out. He just bought a new super fast BMW 1000 motor bike. He has 2 others in my garage as well gggrrrrr.

He says he is going to take a 'spin' up to see his father so I say "Well don't spin too fast".

Just as he is leaving and closing the door he says "I've only been up to 200 so far", laughs then closes the door. UGH!!!

Geez he only got off his Ps a week ago! I'm not sure if I want to scream or cry.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:32 pm
Just had a visit from my son and I want to pull my hair out. He just bought a new super fast BMW 1000 motor bike. He has 2 others in my garage as well gggrrrrr.

He says he is going to take a 'spin' up to see his father so I say "Well don't spin too fast".

Just as he is leaving and closing the door he says "I've only been up to 200 so far", laughs then closes the door. UGH!!!

Geez he only got off his Ps a week ago! I'm not sure if I want to scream or cry.
200? I've done that in a Mazda CX-9 and a Toyota 4Runner. I hope he slows down. The consequences are much greater on 2 wheels. i've always wanted a Monotracer. It has a BMW engine or an electric motor.