Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
BigP

Re: Day/Night Owls Chit Chat

Post by BigP » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:46 pm
I wouldn't want to be a cop now for anything. It is a thankless job.

Look at CHOP, formerly known as CHAZ. It's a violent and ugly slum for the deranged and the leftists want things that way. It's just a haven for assault, rape and murder without having to be accountable.

Their leftist leaders need to be tossed over the graffitied fence and locked in.
I see Victoria are having a spike in corona after the " not white lives matter" protests of a week or so back ?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:30 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

Look at CHOP, formerly known as CHAZ. It's a violent and ugly slum for the deranged and the leftists want things that way. It's just a haven for assault, rape and murder without having to be accountable.

Their leftist leaders need to be tossed over the graffitied fence and locked in.
I see Victoria are having a spike in corona after the " not white lives matter" protests of a week or so back ?
Yep and you know who their Premier blamed? Families! :roll:

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:30 pm
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Just an observation!

I think he would know more than you on the origins of the new cases!

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:30 pm
BigP wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Just an observation!

I think he would know more than you on the origins of the new cases!
Red mate , he wouldn't have a clue , Like Biden hes probably struggling to know what day ir is lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Do we know if any of these 'families' have members or friends who attended the protests then went home and spread it? Somehow I don't think we will be told.

Several hot spot areas now which popped up all at once and makes it extremely fishy.

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm
Do we know if any of these 'families' have members or friends who attended the protests then went home and spread it? Somehow I don't think we will be told.

Several hot spot areas now which popped up all at once and makes it extremely fishy.
My understanding is that they could only attribute one case to an import ?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm

My understanding is that they could only attribute one case to an import ?
You could well be hearing more about it than we are!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:21 pm

I was eating a pack of Red Rock Deli chips. It lasts me for days and I am almost at the bottom of the pack.

Then I find this! IT'S BRIGHT BLUE!!! :shock: Seriously it looks radioactive! :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Cats and Critters - In Memory of Herbert

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm

I passed a turkey yesterday. Scrawny ones we have around here. They don't have a chance to get big I think the Chinese eat them. Will post the scrawny pic lol.

BigP

Cats and Critters

Post by BigP » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:49 pm
I passed a turkey yesterday. Scrawny ones we have around here. They don't have a chance to get big I think the Chinese eat them. Will post the scrawny pic lol.
A few years back I purchased three turkeys , I didn't contain them and they started reproducing, they got to about 10 in number then they split into 2 groups, a few stayed on the property and the others took off into the suburbs to spread the word, We are the last big block right on the edge of suburbia, A face book page has started up in this area over the last couple of years because of the number of farm animals on the loose, and as best I can tell they have all come originally from my property lol , The turkeys have recently been causing a little consternation, they are dumb animals and peeps have been trying to find out whom they belong too, The RSPSA and council are not interested as they consider them to be wild animals , I told the X I was going to hit the facebook page a confess , she begged me not to. The pigs and sheep also got out a while back and reeked havoc , I recovered the sheep and most of the pigs, The peep that had 8 sheep in their prop down the road rang the council, they we weren't interested as long as the sheep weren't a risk to traffic, they told them if they weren't claimed within 7 days then they owned them lol