Why are these countries worst affected?

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Gordon

Re: Why are these countries worst affected?

Post by Gordon » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Redneck wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:14 pm
Redneck wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:02 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:02 pm
Red, read this then give us your thoughts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... se/608596/
Yeah played it down certainly!
Trump has to bear a lot of responsibility but I also think a city like NY getting smashed was inevitable. Huge population density and huge amount of air traffic. Before we even knew asymptomatic carriers could spread it they were basically fucked.

Also, Jacinta Ardern is being hailed as a she-god. Yes I agree she's doing the right thing NOW, but guess what. First case in NZ was not until 28 Feb!! Australia and USA was whole month before that, and Australia has nothing like the air traffic or population density NY has.

Blame Trump for how he's handling things now, but USA was always going to get smashed.
Yeah the densly populated anywhere are sure to get hit the worst,

I said the same elsewhere, Australia by comparison is sparcely populated largely and the Grubberment has acted reasonably quickly to shut down, unfortunately in a country as large as US with 50 states not so easy!
I reckon, even if Trump had gone to a full retard war footing in time to stop him, the Dems would have tried to block him due to their obstructionist nature.

Also, Dems and our Labor by their nature are more likely to take the lead from groups like the WHO who after we blocked flights we saying, solly, it no can infect people to people, you very racist.

Redneck

Re: Why are these countries worst affected?

Post by Redneck » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:34 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:26 pm
Redneck wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:14 pm
Redneck wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:02 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:02 pm
Red, read this then give us your thoughts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... se/608596/
Yeah played it down certainly!
Trump has to bear a lot of responsibility but I also think a city like NY getting smashed was inevitable. Huge population density and huge amount of air traffic. Before we even knew asymptomatic carriers could spread it they were basically fucked.

Also, Jacinta Ardern is being hailed as a she-god. Yes I agree she's doing the right thing NOW, but guess what. First case in NZ was not until 28 Feb!! Australia and USA was whole month before that, and Australia has nothing like the air traffic or population density NY has.

Blame Trump for how he's handling things now, but USA was always going to get smashed.
Yeah the densly populated anywhere are sure to get hit the worst,

I said the same elsewhere, Australia by comparison is sparcely populated largely and the Grubberment has acted reasonably quickly to shut down, unfortunately in a country as large as US with 50 states not so easy!
I reckon, even if Trump had gone to a full retard war footing in time to stop him, the Dems would have tried to block him due to their obstructionist nature.

Also, Dems and our Labor by their nature are more likely to take the lead from groups like the WHO who after we blocked flights we saying, solly, it no can infect people to people, you very racist.
Was that you wasist round eye!