Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
brian ross

Re: Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

Post by brian ross » Thu May 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:25 pm
I honestly don't know what you are on about Brian. The 19 in COVID-19 refers to 2019 not 1919. If you are trying to imply that it is the same as Spanish Flu it's not.

Whilst they share some of the same symptoms biologically they are very different.
Sorry, that was a typo. It should read 2019, not 1919. I am not claiming they are the same, Black Orchid. I am claiming you are confirming what I said. It was discovered in 2019. QED.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 am
northofnorth wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:25 pm
More food for thought... The speed at which the CCP had isolated the virus and its genome is impossible...

The CCP would needed to have started in early December 2019 to have had enough information on the virus identified, verified and available for analysis...

The whole bat-to-pangolin-to-human story was just that... A half-witted attempt to create a narrative deflecting from an accidental outbreak starting at the Wuhan Institute of Virology...

This reveals the true underbelly of the CCP and all totalitarian regimes (apart from the fact that most of their own people would hang them all tomorrow, given the chance), they are used to spinning whatever line they want and threaten, 'disappear', jail and murder anyone who disagrees...

Xi Xinping would not be enduring the derision that a democratic leader would face if put in the same position...

The CCP deserves far worse than derision for what they've done to the world.
Couldn't agree more. This dates back to November that we know of.

I would give them a slight bit of slack if they were only trying to save face but that's not the case. The CCP were not only deceptive, they refused outside help and knowingly and wilfully allowed millions of Chinese to travel outside the country whilst locking down Beijing and Shanghai.

They are a threat to all mankind and I hope they get chopped off at the knees once and for all. Maybe if the rest of the world act against them their people will finish them off.
Yes... November 2019 that we know of (@Brian... FYI... There's 12 months in a year).

Wuhan has a population of nearly 12 million...

Just speculation, of course (@Brian), but 'patient 0' could have been infected even before November...

Maybe its possible that it started much earlier, with doctors treating elderly patients for pneumonia... Some recovered, some didn't... In a society where reporting bad news to the authorities can be (as we've seen) ... let's say 'bad for your health'! Then there'd be the 'asymptomatics', the carriers...

It was only the courage of Dr Li Wenliang that we all got to hear about it when we did... And not before the CCP put the screws on him and virtually destroyed his career... And then he died... And then China's 'bat woman' Shi Zhengli 'disappears' and now is considered 'missing'... Missing what, I wonder, her life?

What if these human garbage (the CCP) had got the 'word from the street' as early as October or maybe September but numbers in a 12 million population city was at that time so low, they didn't take it seriously...

If they'd had a lead time of three months to sort this, it would explain the 'world record' speed in isolating the virus, confirming it as the cause of the, by then, atypical pneumonia (at the time or soon after known as the Wuhan Virus'), aware of human-to-human infection and sequenced its genome...

Again all speculation (@Brian)... but totalitarian regimes think nothing of covering-up or lying to their people (and the world) about anything... No doubt they'd rather lie when its easier to tell the truth.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 09, 2020 12:01 am

Backing down on your original claim then Northofnorth? Oh dear. Perhaps it might be better for you to duck out of his debate while you still have a chance. :rofl :rofl

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Sat May 09, 2020 8:32 am

brian ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:01 am
Backing down on your original claim then Northofnorth? Oh dear. Perhaps it might be better for you to duck out of his debate while you still have a chance. :rofl :rofl
Being that lax bio-security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where they were studying bat corona viruses, caused a human infection that went unnoticed until December 2019...

Happy to update the chronology ...

Being that lax bio-security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where they were studying bat corona viruses, caused a human infection that went unnoticed until sometime late in 2019...

The only thing that makes me tend towards the above is that the CCP (albeit begrudgingly) acknowledges wet markets as the sole source of the virus...

Why is the CCP so certain the virus originated from a wet market in Wuhan? These kinds of corona viruses usually erupt in the south... Not in Wuhan, as China's own so-called 'Bat Woman' ( Shi Zhengli) attests... And where is the elusive Shi Zhengli? 'Disappeared'? dead?

And why did Huang Yan Ling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (thought to be patient zero for the global pandemic), mysteriously disappear with her biography deleted from the lab's website?

For an organisation like the CCP so obsessed with observing everything, it sure as hell don't apply the same standards to itself.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat May 09, 2020 1:16 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 8:32 am
brian ross wrote:
Being that lax bio-security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where they were studying bat corona viruses, caused a human infection that went unnoticed until December 2019...

Being that lax bio-security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where they were studying bat corona viruses, caused a human infection that went unnoticed until sometime late in 2019...

The only thing that makes me tend towards the above is that the CCP (albeit begrudgingly) acknowledges wet markets as the sole source of the virus...

Why is the CCP so certain the virus originated from a wet market in Wuhan? These kinds of corona viruses usually erupt in the south... Not in Wuhan, as China's own so-called 'Bat Woman' ( Shi Zhengli) attests... And where is the elusive Shi Zhengli? 'Disappeared'? dead?

And why did Huang Yan Ling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (thought to be patient zero for the global pandemic), mysteriously disappear with her biography deleted from the lab's website?

For an organisation like the CCP so obsessed with observing everything, it sure as hell don't apply the same standards to itself.
That's how I read things...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:16 pm
northofnorth wrote:
brian ross wrote:

That's how I read things...
Same here and I only see one person doing the ducking tsk tsk.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 09, 2020 2:50 pm

northofnorth wrote:
brian ross wrote:

You claimed, remember:
northofnorth wrote:
The CCP would needed to have started in early December 2019 to have had enough information on the virus identified, verified and available for analysis...
So, you acknowledge that you got the date wrong, do you? :roll :roll

Tsk, tsk, now we have a claim that "lax bio security" was the cause. On what evidence do you base that claim, hey?

Looks like a supposition to me, Northofnorth. Bit of a conspiracy fan are you? Oh, dear. :roll :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 09, 2020 2:56 pm

I wouldn't be talking about dates, Brian. You said your posts referring to 1919 were a typo but how can you make a typo not once, not twice ... but three times?

Please stop trolling for hits.

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Sun May 10, 2020 12:27 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 am
northofnorth wrote:

More food for thought... The speed at which the CCP had isolated the virus and its genome is impossible...

The whole bat-to-pangolin-to-human story was just that... A half-witted attempt to create a narrative deflecting from an accidental outbreak starting at the Wuhan Institute of Virology...

This reveals the true underbelly of the CCP and all totalitarian regimes (apart from the fact that most of their own people would hang them all tomorrow, given the chance), they are used to spinning whatever line they want and threaten, 'disappear', jail and murder anyone who disagrees...

Xi Xinping would not be enduring the derision that a democratic leader would face if put in the same position...

The CCP deserves far worse than derision for what they've done to the world.
Couldn't agree more. This dates back to November that we know of.

I would give them a slight bit of slack if they were only trying to save face but that's not the case. The CCP were not only deceptive, they refused outside help and knowingly and wilfully allowed millions of Chinese to travel outside the country whilst locking down Beijing and Shanghai.

They are a threat to all mankind and I hope they get chopped off at the knees once and for all. Maybe if the rest of the world act against them their people will finish them off.
Yes... November 2019 that we know of (@Brian... FYI... There's 12 months in a year).

Wuhan has a population of nearly 12 million...

Just speculation, of course (@Brian), but 'patient 0' could have been infected even before November...

Maybe its possible that it started much earlier, with doctors treating elderly patients for pneumonia... Some recovered, some didn't... In a society where reporting bad news to the authorities can be (as we've seen) ... let's say 'bad for your health'! Then there'd be the 'asymptomatics', the carriers...

It was only the courage of Dr Li Wenliang that we all got to hear about it when we did... And not before the CCP put the screws on him and virtually destroyed his career... And then he died... And then China's 'bat woman' Shi Zhengli 'disappears' and now is considered 'missing'... Missing what, I wonder, her life?

What if these human garbage (the CCP) had got the 'word from the street' as early as October or maybe September but numbers in a 12 million population city was at that time so low, they didn't take it seriously...

If they'd had a lead time of three months to sort this, it would explain the 'world record' speed in isolating the virus, confirming it as the cause of the, by then, atypical pneumonia (at the time or soon after known as the Wuhan Virus'), aware of human-to-human infection and sequenced its genome...

Again all speculation (@Brian)... but totalitarian regimes think nothing of covering-up or lying to their people (and the world) about anything... No doubt they'd rather lie when its easier to tell the truth.
And the plot's 1st chapter may have moved a little in time...

Wuhan lab phone records show 'possible shutdown' in October

According to a report, obtained by NBC News, there was no mobile phone activity in a high-security part of the Chinese laboratory complex from October 7 to 24. Previously, there had been consistent use of mobile phones.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 54rid.html

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun May 10, 2020 2:13 pm

If I remember correctly there was also a sharp drop in over 20 million mobile users in China in February which is extremely suspicious.

Over 4 million infections worldwide now without true numbers from China, most of the Middle East, India and South Africa.

I think when the world recovers it won't be forgiving towards China's deceptive and lethal practices.

Australia and New Zealand sit at 4 deaths per million whilst China sits at 3 deaths per million? Yeah right! :roll: