Booster vaccination

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Nom De Plume

Re: Booster vaccination

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:55 pm

Take care Sprint... drink lots of fluids. :rose
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:27 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:24 pm
sprintcyclist wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:22 am
I got the Moderna one today
Wow , this is the real deal.
I had side effects after my pfizer vaccination too.
this is like the flu

That's good news -
it means your body has recognised a foreign invader and
is making antibodies against it.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:42 am

Thanks all.

Yes, I had similar symptoms the my pfizers.

Indeed, drink lOTS of water (don't know why), panadols, sleep a LOT, do NOT lie down flat.
Use 2 pillows to elevate your chest head
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:50 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:42 am
Thanks all.

Indeed, drink lOTS of water (don't know why), panadols, sleep a LOT, do NOT lie down flat.
Very interesting Sprint....

I never had any symptoms with either of mine, AZ then pfizer

funny how they effect some people and not others.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 am

Redneck wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:50 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:42 am
Thanks all.

Very interesting Sprint....

I never had any symptoms with either of mine, AZ then pfizer

funny how they effect some people and not others.
yes, isn't it ?
My 95 year old mother got vaccinated, no problems.
I get it and it's no fun at all.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:26 am

Millions of Australians currently considered "fully vaccinated" might soon have their 'vaxxed' status revoked if the recent emergency National Cabinet meeting between the PM and state premiers results in a decision to enforce a three jab rule.

7 News reported that "The definition of being fully vaccinated against coronavirus may soon change for millions of Australians," because "Scott Morrison has revealed he is taking advice about whether to reclassify what it means to be fully vaccinated and whether that should include booster doses."

"The prime minister has called a snap National Cabinet meeting for Wednesday to discuss potential changes to the country’s current COVID response."

"It’s understood the focal point of the meeting will be the booster program and responding to state and territory’s chief health officials’ calls for tighter restrictions."

Remember when you were promised that it was just two weeks to flatten the curve?

Remember when you were told two jabs were your ticket to freedom?

Sadly, any promises made by the PM or Premiers won't be worth the paper it's printed on.

Until we end these vaccine mandates and rein in these power-mad premiers the goalposts will keep shifting, the rules will keep changing and more of your freedoms will be stripped away.

Of that, you can be certain.

https://www.facebook.com/PaulineHansonA ... 445316183/

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:49 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:26 am
Millions of Australians currently considered "fully vaccinated" might soon have their 'vaxxed' status revoked if the recent emergency National Cabinet meeting between the PM and state premiers results in a decision to enforce a three jab rule.

7 News reported that "The definition of being fully vaccinated against coronavirus may soon change for millions of Australians," because "Scott Morrison has revealed he is taking advice about whether to reclassify what it means to be fully vaccinated and whether that should include booster doses."

"The prime minister has called a snap National Cabinet meeting for Wednesday to discuss potential changes to the country’s current COVID response."

"It’s understood the focal point of the meeting will be the booster program and responding to state and territory’s chief health officials’ calls for tighter restrictions."

Remember when you were promised that it was just two weeks to flatten the curve?

Sadly, any promises made by the PM or Premiers won't be worth the paper it's printed on.

Until we end these vaccine mandates and rein in these power-mad premiers the goalposts will keep shifting, the rules will keep changing and more of your freedoms will be stripped away.

Hi BO,
they just make it up as they go.
There is no rule book for this situation - only constantly changing expert advice.
It's uncharted territory - we don't know if a booster vax is going to save us from Omicron -
a virus that the vax was never designed for.
The experts are guessing and may not be considering the millions of adverse reactions to
the vax and even the deaths cause by it.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:07 am

As far as I am concerned they can shove their boosters. If you need a booster every few months it is NOT a vaccine.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:33 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:07 am
As far as I am concerned they can shove their boosters. If you need a booster every few months it is NOT a vaccine.
Well - you could ask your doctor for advice?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:27 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:49 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:26 am

Hi BO,
they just make it up as they go.
There is no rule book for this situation - only constantly changing expert advice.
It's uncharted territory - we don't know if a booster vax is going to save us from Omicron -
a virus that the vax was never designed for.
The experts are guessing and may not be considering the millions of adverse reactions to
the vax and even the deaths cause by it.
It is unchartered territory. We have had pandemics before but not when people travel so far so fast so often.
We have not had Covid before. As with other viruses it is mutating.
From the results so far, Australians compliance with the medical recommendations have had very good results.

I put Australias enviable position attributable to the publics agreeance to the medically based recommendations and the affirmative actions we have taken.
Recently I have seen many people not wearing masks. I can see why they do not do that.
I think they are using flawed but not unreasonable logic.

Well done Australians.
We have had a very awful 2 years.