vaccines only 4% effective.

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Outlaw Yogi

Re: vaccines only 4% effective.

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Well I've had CV19 twice now.
1st time was Feb 2020, within days of it supposedly entering OZ ... bullshit, it'd been all over the world for months by then.
I realised that when it turned up on not just a few cruise ships, but ALL of them.

I admit the original Wuhan flu (Alpha) hit me ... lethargic, body aches.

Delta was phuk all ... mild head ache for half a day, sore throat for few hours next day, slight sniffle for couple of hours following day ... then gone.

I'm still un-vaxxed now, not that I'm anti-vax ... I've seen pups die of Pavo because I didn't vax 'em.
I 'spoze it's apathy - don't really give a phuk ... besides, by rights having CV19 twice I should have a pretty good natural immunity by now.

Yeah OK sick people, and especially obese people died, but I tend to think a lot of the fuss has been doomsday scaremongering.

About the only good thing to come from Wuhan flu is it shut down immigration ... hey!, we should do this every year ;)
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

lisa jones

Re: vaccines only 4% effective.

Post by lisa jones » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:06 am

About the limited effectiveness of vaccines ....

Yesterday afternoon I logged off and caught up on household chores (16 days straight rain meant gardening was out of the question).

So anyway....I'm looking to see wtf was left of my garden and was pleasantly surprised to find my sweet potatoes ( I am growing the orange/purple and white variety) and mint and parsley and coriander doing exceptionally well. In fact I'd never seen these plants look so healthy. My choko vines ( I have 3 planted around the gardens) looked super healthy too.

So here I was thinking : Oh great Nature's rainwater has helped me grow super organic home grown veges and herbs which will help build up my immunity and the immunity of my family to help fight any virus etc.

It was about then that 2 of my neighbours saw me and walked into my front garden to tell me how lush and healthy my garden looked.

My response? What are you 2 doing at home today? The 2 guys who lived next door to each other across the road from me looked at me and effectively told me that they couldn't. Why? Despite being triple jabbed...they both tested positive for Covid19.

So I told them off for not wearing masks AND for crossing the road to come straight up to me when they know I'm completely unvaccinated.

They both apologised and returned to their homes ....complaining about how boring it was for them
to remain in isolation just because they tested positive. The only symptoms they had was a headache and a runny nose ( symptoms which I detected to be honest).

This morning I woke up with a headache and sore throat. No cough and no temperature.

If this IS the beginning of Covid19 I'm fighting it MY way before the symptoms develop any further!

It's probably not though. It could be the fact that we're now in Autumn and the shift in season and all that heavy rain etc has left me feeling like I'm coming down with a flu virus.

Might get hubby to buy a test kit this afternoon en route from the office. IF I test positive it's imperative that we do the right thing and isolate.

I'm pretty sure I'm just panicking for nothing though.

(Tonight's dinner will be saturated with onions/leeks/garlic and curry and chilli and veges. And turmeric!)
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk