4 JABS NOT ENOUGH!!

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Bobby

Re: 4 JABS NOT ENOUGH!!

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:36 pm

lisa jones wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:30 pm
Bobby wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:06 pm
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... f=jB82HHlm

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune response and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency.
Hello Bobby. Thank you for posting that article. I finally feel vindicated!

I guess you've worked out I'm angry (hence why I started this topic). Well can you blame me? I'm SEEING an otherwise healthy man deteriorate before my very eyes! He's just not the same person.

It's kinda like this : Remember back in school when we were in Kindy/1st class there was always this 1 kid who was forever weak/sickly/asthmatic etc and had trouble running etc so sport was just too much for them? They stood out from the rest of the class and you felt sorry for them. That's what has become of the man! It's kinda like that. I see a man who was fine before all these jabs ... but he's now stripped bare of health/strength/ability. I'm trembling as I type this next bit...but I can no longer ignore the fact that he's coming across as vague. What else can I conclude given he has trouble recalling things and when I carefully study his face it's as though he's trying to find his way out of thick fog. I'm worried 😩

I got very sick after a flu vax:
I reckon my immune system has been wrecked by 3 doses of AZ.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:18 pm
crap .. .you take a vaccine for the flu every year.

Covid is like the flu. It changes, and with each variant, you need a different booster. On top of that the efficacy of the vaccines decreases over time so even if a particular strain didn't mutate eventually you'd need another booster anyway.

That is why some people can take flu shots every year for 20 yrs and still get the flu
I have yet to take an influenza vaccine in my entire adult life. My last doctor said I was entitled to a free influenza shot because of my diabetes. But, I never took up the offer. I think that the best way to get immunity to a short-term virus is to let your immune system develop antibodies. Having an injection of dead viruses into your body is just a lazy way to prepare your immune system.

As far as I am concerned, influenza variants would not develop so rapidly if we did not let our immune system take the lazy option. And they might not be as severe, if we train our immune system to fight live viruses.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:54 pm

UnSubRocky wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 pm
Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:18 pm
crap .. .you take a vaccine for the flu every year.

Covid is like the flu. It changes, and with each variant, you need a different booster. On top of that the efficacy of the vaccines decreases over time so even if a particular strain didn't mutate eventually you'd need another booster anyway.

That is why some people can take flu shots every year for 20 yrs and still get the flu
I have yet to take an influenza vaccine in my entire adult life. My last doctor said I was entitled to a free influenza shot because of my diabetes. But, I never took up the offer. I think that the best way to get immunity to a short-term virus is to let your immune system develop antibodies. Having an injection of dead viruses into your body is just a lazy way to prepare your immune system.

As far as I am concerned, influenza variants would not develop so rapidly if we did not let our immune system take the lazy option. And they might not be as severe, if we train our immune system to fight live viruses.

Do you have any scientific evidence for your claim?
It doesn't work that way with Polio or Diphtheria.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:14 pm

have yet to take an influenza vaccine in my entire adult life.
good for you

and yet many people do. And still they can get the flu.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:16 pm

Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:14 pm
good for you

That gives me the impression that influenza vaccines are also ineffective.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:13 am

Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:16 pm
Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:14 pm
good for you

That gives me the impression that influenza vaccines are also ineffective.
or vaccines aren't the panacea you thought they were. No vaccine is. Virus' mutate and ALL vaccines lose their efficacy over time. How fast that happens depends on the vaccine and the virus it is designed to protect against.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm

I very much doubt that vaccine manufacturers can keep up with the changing viruses out there. If a new strain is out there, it would take 6 months before the vaccine for the virus can be produced. And because the vaccine does not prevent people from getting sick -- rather to help people cope with the symptoms -- vaccines might make people complacent about their health. We have already seen how having 2 jabs was enough for people to go about their business like they were protected. Lockdowns ended. People stopped wearing their masks. International borders opened again. Case numbers climbed and the death toll went from hundreds to over 10,000.

Vaccines for a virus that has been known about for over 60 years should be limited to two. You are probably making your immune system lazy if you try to do more than that. Let your immune system learn from the vaccine you have already received, and let the immune system build its own antibodies from a live virus. We might be letting this covid linger for a while with this dependency on vaccines. If our immune system is not able to fight unaided, perhaps being out in the community is not what the patient needs. People with strong immune systems should be able to handle a mild respiratory illness.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:02 pm

Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm
If a new strain is out there, it would take 6 months before the vaccine for the virus can be produced. And because the vaccine does not prevent people from getting sick --
No it doesn't. Once they have the vaccine all the hard work has already been done, it's actually very easy to adjust it after that. They don't have to start again, they just need to 're-key' so that it targets the new strain.